Status
Not open for further replies.
lost to an awful player using an awful team playing for an awful team
bring it home fossils, glory be to their imminent defeat etc

☆Dominatio: i like the irony
☆Dominatio: a stall team
☆Dominatio: themed after the nazis
☆HunterStorm: I am a Hitler sympathizer

@ below, idk why you feel the need to take jabs in winposts, but ftr you literally stated yourself that you were shitposting with the intent to piss me off during the game (which didn't work, but doesn't give you much room to play the victim here)

Last edited:
won 2-0
Hate to see salty old scrubs like Dominatio not being able to take a loss
rng was bad g2 but grow the fuck up.
Calling someone a bad player after you lose 2-0 is just textbook salt. I apologized for the rng, that's pretty much all a player can do. I won g1 pretty clean, and admittedly, g2 was a loss on matchup for me, and I needed the rng to win. But that still is no reason to attack a player based on his skills or anything. Your Lugia would be pretty crippled, regardless. Fmiss was unfortunate but it's a 70% accuracy move and that's what it does. I hope you grow up man, really disappointing to see a mod behave like this.
GLORY BE TO OUR IMMINENT VICTORY!

@above post Please don't complain about victimhood when the whole point of your post was for everyone to feel bad for you. I'm gonna drop this and take the 2-0 home. Keep the sycophancy strong, Ubers room.

Last edited:
the lugia being crippled didnt matter bud, but the fact that he couldnt ww your skarm out did bc it prevented last mon resttalk xern sweep. pretty interesting to see the limited understanding of a pretty straightforward game coming from a player who claims their opponent is a scrub, especially after seeing you try to justify a win that only occurred because of an 11 turn freeze. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

the lugia being crippled didnt matter bud, but the fact that he couldnt ww your skarm out did bc it prevented last mon resttalk xern sweep. pretty interesting to see the limited understanding of a pretty straightforward game coming from a player who claims their opponent is a scrub, especially after seeing you try to justify a win that only occurred because of an 11 turn freeze. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
I don't wanna take this further, but skarm would've layered up, anyway. ww lugia only ww'd after a spike layer. He'd have the adv but it was still by no means a guaranteed sweep when groundceus is doing minimum 30% every turn. It'd still have come down to timing of his geo etc and whether or not Lugia was alive since I can just ww xern after a geo. There was crazy hax, and there's no denying it, but that still is no reason to crib about player skills. And from what it seems, it seems to be a general habit of the Ubers community, especially the top players, to not be able to take a loss. I'm assuming you have no excuse for g1, either, and while I'm p sorry about RNG g2, I've lost all respect bc of the sorry posting here.

I don't wanna take this further, but skarm would've layered up, anyway. ww lugia only ww'd after a spike layer. He'd have the adv but it was still by no means a guaranteed sweep when groundceus is doing minimum 30% every turn. It'd still have come down to timing of his geo etc and whether or not Lugia was alive since I can just ww xern after a geo. There was crazy hax, and there's no denying it, but that still is no reason to crib about player skills. And from what it seems, it seems to be a general habit of the Ubers community, especially the top players, to not be able to take a loss. I'm assuming you have no excuse for g1, either, and while I'm p sorry about RNG g2, I've lost all respect bc of the sorry posting here.
"Let's use a salty example I just experienced to generalize the entire community"

stop

the entire pkmn community has a percentage of people who absolutely can't handle losing. Is it a general habit? I wouldn't say so, there are just a few outliers. It is ok to defend yourself from being attacked like that, I get it, but if you start generalizing without any basis for doing so I won't be as fine with it.

Last edited:

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Won in three against my friend Hugo, was definitely fun playing you in UPL after so many ORAS games between us, good luck during the rest of the tournament bro.

I'd like to thank user James Jimmy for not only replying on Skype but also helping us tweak his own team (Phantom Force) ahead of this series, the Game 1 victory is all because of you buddy. We miss you a ton :D

Last edited:
Won in three against my friend Hugo, was definitely fun playing you in UPL after so many ORAS games between us, good luck during the rest of the tournament bro.

I'd like to thank user James Jimmy for not only replying on Skype but also helping us tweak his own team (Phantom Force) ahead of this series, the Game 1 victory is all because of you buddy. We miss you a ton :D

Lance sent me a link to this post, and I can come outta my coffin for a bit to reply.
I'm glad my team helped someone even now and even though I dislike this game's competitive nature, I still like a lot of people on here.

Good luck to everyone and may the best team win. I am obviously rooting for Lance's team, though. :P

Time for the dinosaur to go extinct once again. See ya!

fun games, overlooking the haxy g1 with paras flinches and min rolls , made a srsly bad lando sack g3 . Not dissappointed abt takin an L but more for makin a shit play the decider game. That bein said, it was a pleasant ride playin my guy klef for UPL cuz he being one of the guys i started from scratch with. Sorry ict, blunder and obii, daddys too stoned to play

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Yee it was fun stuff I think G1 and 2 were nice trades then g3 you got a good matchup and I wasn't making plays like I shouldve. Winning feels great but so does hack complimenting your teams, WELL deserved win.

PS: fwiw am at work like i said but its a slow day (mother's day after all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)