Ubers Pentathlon I - Round 3

Hoopas Dad

formerly Mysterious M
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to the first installment of Ubers Pentathlon!

Each round you will have to do a BO5 of the following tiers: SM Ubers | ORAS Ubers | BW Ubers | DPP Ubers | ADV Ubers. Everytime a match is completed, the loser of the match picks the next tier, and so on.

Tournament Rules
  • This is a standard Ubers tournament
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Five.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! or Smogtours!
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Sleep Trap Clause: A Pokemon cannot use a move that can inflict sleep status on the opponent if it has the ability Shadow Tag.

Pairings:

Frania vs. imsosorrylol vs Chill Shadow
Mindnight vs. Winner of [ Star vs Hugo Barrington ]
byronthewellwell vs. WhiteLion
ZoroDark vs. shrang
p2 vs. darrell1297
benbe vs. Floppy
Blim vs. Reje
KyogreF4N vs. Level 56
Californium vs. byee
The Trap God vs. Pohjis
MiyoKa vs. BKC
eren. vs. Hamhamhamham

As you notice because of the number of players (25) there is a bo3 from which one player will progress.

Extension Deadline is Friday 30th June 10pm Gmt+3
Final Deadline is Wednesday 5th July 10pm Gmt+3

Last edited:
It's impossible to schedule, I was connected all weekend, and it could not play, and I have not seen this connected I call the activity

I was online all week-end and I did not see you connected, I was more active so normal that I ask for an activity, you are on vacation, and I work, which is the most flexible? lol

Hoopas Dad

formerly Mysterious M
As i said to you boys earlier i am flipping the match on wednesday unless you play it. You can ask for activity as much as you want tho

Hoopas Dad

formerly Mysterious M
Activity calls:

Blim vs Reje - no response
p2 vs. darrell1297 - given win

Coin Flips:

[23:47:28] +Mysterious M: !pick Eren, Hamhamhamham
We randomly picked: Eren

Extensions:

Mindnight vs. Hugo Barrington

You get until Friday. Round 4 will be up in around 2 hours, when Pohjis vs The Trap God concludes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)