Project Ubers Battle of the Week mk. IV (Return Date TBA)

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Although the deadline is tomorrow, a player participating in this week's matchup requested that it be posted today, which I agreed to do due to the obvious end result.

Aforementioned pairing is Omfuga vs Huston; please complete your match by Saturday, March 4th.

A few notes on policy going forwards;

• Bandwagoning, though not restricted, is of course discouraged. It's a natural expectation that a thread of this nature invites it, and sometimes if not most times it will be warranted, as bandwagons tend to occur due to a largely initially liked idea in the first place. However, a large portion of this week's vote was influenced by a clan, and that is especially looked down upon in the context of a 'community project'. Now that being said, not only is it virtually impossible to deal with this issue without alienating a significant portion of the community, but it's also merely week 1, and the result of the vote could have certainly been much worse. As such, at this time, no action will be taken, and I've been promised that the clan will internally deal with bandwagoning getting to be too much. If need be, this can be revisited.
  • I'll be introducing a blacklist for both voting and playing; if players don't complete their match, they will be given a period of time on a case-by-case basis for which they cannot be voted for. If people vote for options that are listed in the OP as not wanting to play, or on the player blacklist, they will be added to a separate voting blacklist.
  • Fireburn is a twit. That's all.

Xerneas used Gigavolt Havoc!
It's super effective! The opposing Lugia lost 81.3% of its health!
why is this so innovative
I've actually used that before, shit's lit.
The real innovation here is the tech that is the Rotom-W + Nihilego core, only available to people with the middle name of "Dank", or Omfugas.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Voting for week 2 is now open, and will close at or around 11:59 P.M PST on Sunday, March 5th.

gonna casually toss in a vote for Faji and Lance oo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)