Tutor Profiles - PM THE MODS TO APPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sken

feet of clay
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Sken
Timezone: GMT +1
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 8:30 am to 11:00 am and 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm on weekdays, irregular on weekends.
Tier(s): ORAS LC
Personal Profile: I'm 17 yo and I'll go to university next year. I'm from Spain, and I've been playing since around September of 2013, LC particularly for a year and a half. I like chillin' with some friends and I love EDM.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: Arifeen
Timezone: GMT +6
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 10am to 1pm on everyday except Thursday. Online randomly on Competitive Tutoring room in PS!
Tier(s): ORAS UU , ORAS RU
Personal Profile: 19 years old Bangladeshi with somewhat too much of time to spend. Played Pokemon for a while now. Other activities include going out with girlfriend, smoking, and being a weeb.

Last edited:

Raiza

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
Username: Raiza
Available: Yes i guess
Timezone: GMT +1 / +2
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 10am to 7pm (all day on sunday, 12pm to 7pm on monday and thursday)
Tier(s): ORAS PU
Personal Profile: I'm a 17 year old dude living in Italy. Been playing this game since 2011, and PU since almost 1 year. I like manga and anime, mostly Bleach and One Piece.

Last edited:

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: Anty
Available: yes
Timezone: GMT+0
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 12PM-5PM weekdays, most of the weekend from 6AM
Personal Profile: I am a English teen, and I like music, sport, etc. I have been playing PU since it started well over a year ago and mons for even longer.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: Megazard
Available: Yeah
Timezone: GMT -7
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 7PM-12PM with some wiggle room weekdays, most of the weekend
Personal Profile: Junior with too much time on my hands, I play chess too

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Username: schweitzdaddy65, VGC people know me as SamVGC
Available: Yes
Timezone: EST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): As of late, about 5PM-5AM EST
Tier(s): VGC, DOU
Personal Profile: 18 year old Game Design student, wanna help out with VGC! Always down to Skype and ladder if you like, just send me a message :] I'm usually in the VGC or DOU room as SamVGC.

Username: Cronenberg
Timezone: GMT +1 atm
Regular Online Hours (in EST):9am-12am and after 3pm during the weekdays and sunday
Tier(s): ORAS OU
Personal Profile: I'm an italian 19 years old student,i like to play football and basketball(not atm cuz i broke my left leg twice :[ ),i like to read manga and watch anime, go out with my fren and my gf,i like playing playstation(mostly FIFA),Been playing pkmn since 5 years and i think i learned something during these years!
You can find me always on skype n_n

Username: Scythe.
Timezone: GMT+1
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 11am-1pm, 4pm-7pm
Tier(s): ORAS RU / ORAS UU
Personal Profile: 18 year old student from france. I'm a big fan of soccer, enjoy praticing fighting sports, reading mangas and don't have any particular tastes in music. I like playing mons too, with a little bias for subtiers especially RU which is my favourite. I've been playing it and UU since mid gen 5 and would like to share my knowledge now :)

Username: Dundies
Available: I'll be super available after like a week or so from now
Timezone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 4PM-11PM
Personal Profile: 16, Junior in high school, been playing PU for a little more than a year, was on the winning team of the first PUPL, love watching TV on Netflix and stuff (especially The Office), enjoy watching football (mainly college), I like music, and I am less edgy than Magnemite and Anty.

Last edited:

Manipulative

Camila <3
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Manipulative (Truly Manipulative on PS!)

Timezone: EST, GMT -5

Regular Online Hours (in EST): Depends on whether I have anything to take care of, but usually 4PM-1AM on school days. Pretty much free the whole day on weekends/holidays from when I wake up to when I sleep. My schedule on long breaks is pretty flexible and I shouldn't have an issue meeting with my tutee.

Tier(s): ORAS UU

Personal Profile:
I'm 17 years old, love to play basketball and watch anime. I'm currently a senior in high school and going off to college next year, most likely to major in Computer Science. I love listening to music. Mostly into Hip Hop and Pop, but I've enjoyed listening to some Rock and Metal as well :P.

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Username: PomMan
Timezone: GMT +10
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 8:30pm to 5am EST.
Tier(s) ORAS Ubers
Personal Profile: I'm a 19 year old Brit living in Australia, studying business and economics at university, I love football (the European one), support Newcastle United, and I have a passion for ubers that I'd like to share with anyone who wants to learn the tier.

Username: Alexander.
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3 PM - 4 PM and 9 PM - 11 PM but it rly depends on the day etc
Tier(s) ORAS OU
Personal Profile: I'll teach you how to use the force in the right way

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Username: TraceofLife
Timezone: GMT +7
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3 AM - 9 AM
Tier(s): ORAS RU
Personal Life: i am a guy that has no life, i love also love playing chess, i will happily help out newer players in RU.

Last edited:

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: Minority Suspect
Timezone: GMT -7
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3PM-3AM
Tier(s): ORAS Ubers / Old Gen Ubers
Personal Profile: 18, Junior Civil Engineering student living in Salt Lake City, originally from Anaheim California. I'm a pro snowboarder on the side, and enjoy playing strategy games, classical guitar, and filming when the lifts are closed. Find me on PS! or IRC so we can talk about Ubers, hip hop, or ATLA.

Mazar

Banned deucer.
Username: Mazar
Regular Online Hours (in EST): I dont really have regular online times, but you can contact me on Skype most of the time.
Tier(s): ORAS OU / ORAS UU / ORAS RU
Personal Profile: I am nearly 17 years old and live in Germany. In my freetime I like to play (european) football and doing stuff with my friends. Also I like to play Pokemon and play some games on my PS4. I like to help others when I have time and recently won the Smogon Grand Slam.

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Username: r0ady
Timezone: GMT -5
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Good times to find me are between 12pm and 12am as im on off and on
Personal Profile: 19 year old comm college student living in Florida, I wrestled in high school and have been infatuated with the UU tier for about a year and a half now.

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
Username: WECAMEASROMANS
Timezone: GMT -5 (EST)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Weekdays - available from 8-2 usually, then from 7 PM onwards. Weekends - anytime after 2 PM.
Personal Profile: Probably one of the most chillest, laid back guys you'll ever meet. 20 yr old college student in New York majoring in Biology aspiring to become a pharmacist. I used to be a martial artist and violinist. Current recreational activities besides PS include working out, smoking pot, spending time with my gf, reading, and watching stuff on Netflix. One of my favorite things to do is meeting new people and talking to them about everything regarding life.

Sacri'

the end is here
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Sacri'
Regular Online Hours (in EST): After school week days - 10 AM until 4 PM, and available pretty much the whole day the weekend
Personal Profile: Just a 15 years old dude who would like to get involved more in helping newcomers to learn UU. I've been playing the tier since the start of XY and I've always liked to help my friends or even the people who ask for it on the UU room. Other than that I'm keen on reading books, I also really like music in general, I mostly listen to rock or pop music. I watch some animes from time to time as well ! Hope to make some friends there as well as helping out as much as I can.

Peli

name elevated but i still act average
Username: Peli
Timezone: PST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): weekdays 7-10est 12-4am I can be available, weekdays I can change my plans around
Tier(s): ORAS Ubers
Personal Profile: High School Sophmore going through trials for the United States nat soccer (football) team, try to balance that mons and a social life. Like sharing my knowledge and seeing others grow.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Username: jacob
Timezone: PDT
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 12 P.M.- 10 P.M. on weekdays, weekends almost all day
Tier(s): ORAS OU, BW OU
Personal Profile: I'm a 18 year old Freshman in college(not sure what i want to do yet). I've been playing since late BW and have enjoyed playing for the most part except when i get haxed D: Outside of playing mons i like to listen to music and watch tv shows like the game of thrones. I play a lot of dark souls and counter strike other then that i live a very boring life since i live in a small town with like 0 things to do. I hope i can be off help to people wanting to learn :D.

false

maybe this is heaven
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a defending SCL Champion
Username: NotFalse
Timezone: GMT+8
Regular Online Hours (in EST): I can generally make pretty much any time work.
Personal Profile: 18 year old university student born in the UK, living in Australia. Only been playing Pokemon since the beginning of ORAS. Love hip hop and basketball. I learned Japanese for over 4 years and I just recently got into anime. I think I’m slowly turning into a weeb.

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Username: Cranham
Timezone: GMT+0
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 1pm-8pm weekdays available from 8am on weekends
Tier(s): ORAS Ubers
Personal Profile: 21 yrs old Business Admin, very laidback and would love to share my knowledge of the tier

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
Username: Coconut.
Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 11 AM - 4 AM
Tier(s): ORAS LC
Personal Profile: My name is Coconut, lots of people call me Sherilyn or Sheri, so feel free to yourself. I am currently studying at Rowan University in Southern New Jersey as an Elementary Education Major with a Dual Major in English. I chose this field because I've always had a passion for helping people learn and grow and become better people. I want to be able to apply that knowledge to the Little Cup metagame and help many users become better at LC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)