Tutee Talk Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone, I used to send mass PMs to tutees on how to make and format Tutee Talk threads--but since they're no longer mandatory, I figure that it would be more convenient to just make a thread about it just incase anyone wants to make one.

It can be annoying when tutees PM me complaining about the activity of their tutor and don't include the rest of the Battling 101 Staff in the PM, because communication is important when sorting shit out. Though I've stated in the sign-up OPs that Tutee Talk threads are the preferred medium to complain about their tutors, I haven't really seen many threads being made. While I don't force you to make threads in that forum, please use it if you need to communicate with the Battling 101 Staff.

Here's a quick little mockup thread I made a while back. You can be informal with your content, we don't care.

A tutorial on Tutee Talk threads

The Tutee Talk should show up as private, and you won't see any messages or discussions in this subforum. That's normal. Click on the forum.

Post a new thread, pretty self explanatory.

Here's my tutee talk thread with tutor randomguy123.

In short: if you need to talk to me about your tutor then make a thread in tutee talk instead of PMing, it's easier for me (and the rest of the staff) to keep track of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)