Troubles Running Shoddy Battle? READ Before Asking

I've done everything, but when I click on Shoddy on my computer(icon) it doesn't load/open
Are you trying to run the downloaded file or the actual program? If it's the downloaded program, try disabling ZoneAlarm if you have it. A bit more information would be helpful. Pull up the task manager and find anything that starts with "java" or contains it.

For me, Pokemon Lab is down 95% of the time.

since the server changed to catherine.poke-lab.com, My connection times out.

Are you trying to run the downloaded file or the actual program? If it's the downloaded program, try disabling ZoneAlarm if you have it. A bit more information would be helpful. Pull up the task manager and find anything that starts with "java" or contains it.
i have this problem the task manager has javaws.exe on it

I can open shoddy, I have no problem with that. But once I open it, all the servers seem empty, and when i try to connect to any server it says:
An error occurred while attempting to connect to the server:
Connection timed out: connect

Any ideas? I tried reinstalling both shoddy and Java, installing the last version of java, cleaning the java cache, I set Java to direct connection. And nothing happens.. Same happens with Pokemon Lab and Pokemon Online (just thought that would help...)

After looking through this thread I can't see a solution to this. I can open up the file with no problem but when I click connect to the Beta sever the programme closes and about a minute later a window pops up saying "Disconnected from server". I have been to my Java control panel and selected Direct Connection as posted by another on here but it still won't load.

I've been trying for a few hours, any help? :)

Lab was running for me just fine until recently. I start up the program and I click connect on the server select screen (only one server I've ever seen) and then nothing happens. I am no longer brought to the login window. I'm on a mac and the program says it's running but I'm never brought to a login.

shoddy is working, its just whenever i try to connect to the smogon server it says

an error occurred while attempting to connect to the server

connection refused:connect

is smogons server down or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)