TotoTrade(Rng,Sr's,Shinies)(Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Hi! Thanks for taking interest ^_^. I must say your 3rd gen rng is very valuable, so what is a fair deal to you haha?
It depends which ones you are after, you will have to choose xD Shiny Mew and Deoxys would be worth the most, the others are not worth AS much because it's possible to get them other games. But still they have exclusive moves

It depends which ones you are after, you will have to choose xD Shiny Mew and Deoxys would be worth the most, the others are not worth AS much because it's possible to get them other games. But still they have exclusive moves
Haha alright!, sorry I can't copy and paste on IPhone, but how much is the shiny timid mew worth?

6 (bred) Pokemon, so I'd probably have to find either 2 more breeds or 1 legendary. That ok to you?
That would sound good if I have time haha, you could choose a legend since I don't have time to breed atm. Also I'm not really interested in any Mews, I just wanted to get something so I can trade you the deerlings in some ways ^_^

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
That would sound good if I have time haha, you could choose a legend since I don't have time to breed atm. Also I'm not really interested in any Mews, I just wanted to get something so I can trade you the deerlings in some ways ^_^
Uh ok, but if I get the Deerlings + 1 legendary then I will give you the Mew anyway, but if there is something you want more you can pick that instead :P

And it's no rush, so don't worry~

Uh ok, but if I get the Deerlings + 1 legendary then I will give you the Mew anyway, but if there is something you want more you can pick that instead :P

And it's no rush, so don't worry~
I'm good haha, I don't think rnging the deers took as long as that timid Mew, so I can just trade you all 4 of them for that Mew, but I'd like to trade them to get the mew for shiny finder , since he rng'd them and may be more interested in it than I am hahahaha

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
I'm good haha, I don't think rnging the deers took as long as that timid Mew, so I can just trade you all 4 of them for that Mew, but I'd like to trade them to get the mew for shiny finder , since he rng'd them and may be more interested in it than I am hahahaha
Right so should I talk to him then?

Hey man! Amazing job and thank you so much! I will be around for another 30 min or so, I will add you now.
Hi there, I'm currently not at home and I'm not sure if my WiFi via tethering has stable enough connection. I'll try to get online now, but if it's not stable we can set up another time.

Hi there, I'm currently not at home and I'm not sure if my WiFi via tethering has stable enough connection. I'll try to get online now, but if it's not stable we can set up another time.
Thank you so much man! Enjoy the free shiny event Karp as well :]

Hey there Totes , I've finished breeding the Super Pumpkaboo. As for the Gen 5 surprise, would you take a Heal Ball Relaxed Yamask with 5 Flawless IVs (0 IV in Speed)?

Hey there Totes , I've finished breeding the Super Pumpkaboo. As for the Gen 5 surprise, would you take a Heal Ball Relaxed Yamask with 5 Flawless IVs (0 IV in Speed)?
Could you CMT if you like anything?
Hey guys, I will get back to you later I promise :(. My internet has been out and I need to update my modem, but my internet company said it'll be delivered in a week or 2, and it's been a week already, so idk when I'll get it, but brb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)