#TotesTheTradeThread(Update Flawless Calm Shiny Type:Null)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up!? I would like to trade for:

Lvl 60 Untouched
Modest- 31/2/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
OT: Ben ID: 013038
Note-
7th Gen RNG

AND/OR

Lvl 40 Untouched
Calm-31/21/31/31/31/31
Battle Armor
Proof
Note-
RNG Using PokecalcNTR
Backed up save to RNG

Here is what I can offer for trade:
==================
[Old Crappy Events]: Please note, these are clones (Cloned in Black 2), as I am hoping to establish a Giveaway here in the near future. I do have the wonder cards to prove that these are not hacked.

Entei (Old Gen 4 Event)
Shiny
Lv. 36
Adamant-24/30/3/7/21/15
Pressure
OT: GAMESTP

Suicune (Old Gen 4 Event)
Shiny
Lv. 36
Relaxed-21/29/18/21/16/26
Pressure

[Breedables]: Bred by me on my Sun card.
4IV Gible
Jolly
Rough Skin
Beast Ball for 4IV, and a few Moon Ball Gible

5IV Mareanie
Bold
Regenerator
==================
I only need the Type: Null, but I could really use the Tapu Lele for a competitive team or two.
Dive Ball

Whats up!? I would like to trade for:

Lvl 60 Untouched
Modest- 31/2/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Note-
7th Gen RNG

AND/OR

Lvl 40 Untouched
Calm-31/21/31/31/31/31
Battle Armor
Proof
Note-
RNG Using PokecalcNTR
Backed up save to RNG

Here is what I can offer for trade:
==================
[Old Crappy Events]: Please note, these are clones (Cloned in Black 2), as I am hoping to establish a Giveaway here in the near future. I do have the wonder cards to prove that these are not hacked.

Entei (Old Gen 4 Event)
Shiny
Lv. 36
Adamant-24/30/3/7/21/15
Pressure

Suicune (Old Gen 4 Event)
Shiny
Lv. 36
Relaxed-21/29/18/21/16/26
Pressure

[Breedables]: Bred by me on my Sun card.
4IV Gible
Jolly
Rough Skin
Beast Ball for 4IV, and a few Moon Ball Gible

5IV Mareanie
Bold
Regenerator
==================
I only need the Type: Null, but I could really use the Tapu Lele for a competitive team or two.
Dive Ball
Hey there! Sorry for the late response, but unfortunately I already have all of those :/

Hey, I would love to trade for the shiny Calm flawless Type:Null . Unfortunately I think there isn't much I can offer that is or was not part of my Giveaway.

What I have is a flawless Shiny Ampharos with HP Ice (31.0.30.31.31.31, Modest, Static, Love Ball) that I got by TSV-hatching as well as a Shiny Heracross (31.31.31.x.31.31, Jolly, Guts, Dream Ball). I didn't see those in your Thread so I assume you currently don't have them. I too have three Shiny Eevees in Love Balls, 1 Modest with Anticipation, 1 Modest with Adaptability, 1 Timid with Anticipation. (all 31.x.31.31.31.31)

Those weren't part of one of my Giveaways but,(except for a Timid Espeon evolved from the Timid Eevee) please note that they may become once their Mega Stones get release in Sun and Moon. The Eeveelutions may as well become part of the Giveaway one day. Not sure if they then are worth anything to you ?

Last edited:
Hey totes, here for a ditto if that's alright?

Deposited Pokemon: Corphish - lvl 1 - male
IGN: Doobzi
Timid HP Rock Ditto [Please]

Last edited:
Hey, I would love to trade for the shiny Calm flawless Type:Null . Unfortunately I think there isn't much I can offer that is or was not part of my Giveaway.

What I have is a flawless Shiny Ampharos with HP Ice (31.0.30.31.31.31, Modest, Static, Love Ball) that I got by TSV-hatching as well as a Shiny Heracross (31.31.31.x.31.31, Jolly, Guts, Dream Ball). I didn't see those in your Thread so I assume you currently don't have them. I too have three Shiny Eevees in Love Balls, 1 Modest with Anticipation, 1 Modest with Adaptability, 1 Timid with Anticipation. (all 31.x.31.31.31.31)

Those weren't part of one of my Giveaways but,(except for a Timid Espeon evolved from the Timid Eevee) please note that they may become once their Mega Stones get release in Sun and Moon. The Eeveelutions may as well become part of the Giveaway one day. Not sure if they then are worth anything to you ?
Hey there man, I'll take the Modest eevee and Heracross for it, sounds good?
Hey totes, here for a ditto if that's alright?

Deposited Pokemon: Corphish - lvl 1 - male
IGN: Doobzi
Timid HP Rock Ditto [Please]
You were supposed to vm me, but it's okay ^_^. I think it was sniped :/

Ah ok. So, I noticed that you are looking for the shiny Xerneas/Yveltal events, and I would be more than happy to trade some if I can get them cloned?
If I could respectfully ask for more infos on their ivs and if they are untouched?

If I could respectfully ask for more infos on their ivs and if they are untouched?
I will work on that. I am not quite sure what untouched means though.

Alright sounds good ! :)

When can you trade in the next few days ?

It just means if you leveled them up or used them in hyper training and stuff :)
Ok. They are all Lv. 100 by default from the event, and I may have done some Super Training in Gen 6, but I can easily reset that. I'll go do that and get them cloned. Do you want all 3 (Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde)?

Alright sounds good ! :)

When can you trade in the next few days ?
Idk tbh :/, I'll let you know though!
Hello! I am extremely interested in the shiny lux ball mimikyu. PLease CMT for potential trades :)
Unfortunately I didn't find anything unless you are up for a breeding project :)?

Ok. They are all Lv. 100 by default from the event, and I may have done some Super Training in Gen 6, but I can easily reset that. I'll go do that and get them cloned. Do you want all 3 (Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde)?
Thanks for the information, what are their ivs?

Here are the IVs for all 3 (luckily I had a few untrained ones sitting on my X card... XD):

Xerneas- 26/31/31/13/31/9, HP Dragon
Thermal- 17/22/31/16/31/31, HP Grass
Zygarde- 31/31/15/30/31/31, HP Electric

I do have others, but they have all been trained, and I use them in battles occasionally. I will need them cloned before I can trade, just so you know.

Last edited:
Hey <Totes> :)

No intention to rush you or anything. I just wanted to remind you about our trade In case you accidentally forgot about it.

Hope you had a happy Easter too ! :)

Hey everyone! Sorry for being inactive guys, currently I don't think I'll be around for Pokémon much these days until summer break roles around, if you're still interested in our trades by then, be my guest! However, due to life atm, I don't have time to conduct any trades/ do anything related to Pokémon. I'll see you guys around summertime!

Yes, hope you had a happy Easter as well, @Pslana!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)