Species: Dunsparce (Lv 20)
Joe |58889|
Ability: Serene Grace|Nature: Careful
IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Move 1: Headbutt|Move 2: Body Slam
Move 3: Counter|Move 4: Mimic
Non-Redis

Notes: Method H-1 capture at Three Isle Port in Leaf Green.​
Not sure if I have anything of interest but CMT for this beauty.

Is it? Guess that would be an explanation is to why I've had no luck finding viable spreads.

I'm assuming it's not possible because of encounter slots (I know there are a few Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 M1 spreads)? If so, then yeah Pinsir wouldn't be possible either, since it shares the same encounter slots as Tauros (9,11), depending on the safari area. :(

Oh well. I'll still see what spreads I can catch them with and go from there. Tauros can sorta get away with the 29 HP since it's a magic life orb number, but Pinsir wouldn't like that.
You silly peoplez. You can catch Pinsir in the Emerald Safari Zone which means 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly is possible. It's like Skymin says though, 29/31/31/x/30/31 is the best you can get (or 30/30/31/x/30/31...) for Jolly Tauros.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
You silly peoplez. You can catch Pinsir in the Emerald Safari Zone which means 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly is possible. It's like Skymin says though, 29/31/31/x/30/31 is the best you can get (or 30/30/31/x/30/31...) for Jolly Tauros.
Oh god that didn't even cross my mind. Whoops xD

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Yeah I remembered that shortly after posting that, but I've been to lazy to update. I completely forgot Pinsir was a Hoenn-native. Still a bummer about Tauros though. lol

Not sure if I have anything of interest but CMT for this beauty.
Didn't see anything of interest. Would you be up for a BP?

Yeah I remembered that shortly after posting that, but I've been to lazy to update. I completely forgot Pinsir was a Hoenn-native. Still a bummer about Tauros though. lol

Didn't see anything of interest. Would you be up for a BP?
I suppose I can. What are you after?

Last edited:
Im not sure on how to breed it in the premier ball but ill figure it out I guess lol . To clarify things you'll trade me the shiny registeele for the jolly nature bunnelby in a premier ball? If theres anything else you might want let me know , I have some competitive pokemon/ect.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Im not sure on how to breed it in the premier ball but ill figure it out I guess lol . To clarify things you'll trade me the shiny registeele for the jolly nature bunnelby in a premier ball? If theres anything else you might want let me know , I have some competitive pokemon/ect.
You're mixing up posts with Waster0fTime. The Bunnelby would be a BP for the Dunsparce, if he accepts. I was asking what you currently had to offer. The Registeel was difficult to acquire since it was RNG'd on retail, so I probably won't trade it for a single BP.

Last edited:
I apologize , I didn't mean to mix post's . Id be willing to trade more then one for it , registeele is my favorite pokemon so ill trade almost anything I have but if not I completely understand. I have a couple of boxes of pokemon and itd be easy to show you them one by one instead of typing so much instead. heres a few - Umbreon calm , infernape adamant , charizard timid , those are outstanding then the rest are relatively superior with great stats .arcanine intimidate adamant , landorus and its attack stat is maxed to the highest it can go , I forgot my outstanding jolly nature deoxys , W-rotom modest - relaxed regirock . adamant Spikes roost skarmory with brave bird . thank you

Last edited:
How about breeding a Jolly Huge Power 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bunnelby in a Premier Ball, with its three egg moves (Defense Curl, Rollout, and Spikes). Would that be acceptable?

Also, did you want the Dive or Premier snake?
I'm prettu sure I can facilitate that. I guess Premier but not super important

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
I apologize , I didn't mean to mix post's . Id be willing to trade more then one for it , registeele is my favorite pokemon so ill trade almost anything I have but if not I completely understand. I have a couple of boxes of pokemon and itd be easy to show you them one by one instead of typing so much instead. heres a few - Umbreon calm , infernape adamant , charizard timid , those are outstanding then the rest are relatively superior with great stats .arcanine intimidate adamant , landorus and its attack stat is maxed to the highest it can go , I forgot my outstanding jolly nature deoxys , W-rotom modest - relaxed regirock . adamant Spikes roost skarmory with brave bird . thank you
I'm only interested in flawless Pokemon, with some rare exceptions. :(

What are the exact IVs of the Jolly Deoxys? Is it gen VI born (with the blue pentagon)? Depending on it's IVs (doesn't necessarily have to be flawless), I may be interested in that.

I'm prettu sure I can facilitate that. I guess Premier but not super important
Dunsparce is ready, whenever you're ready to pick it up.

I'm only interested in flawless Pokemon, with some rare exceptions. :(

What are the exact IVs of the Jolly Deoxys? Is it gen VI born (with the blue pentagon)? Depending on it's IVs (doesn't necessarily have to be flawless), I may be interested in that.

Dunsparce is ready, whenever you're ready to pick it up.
My jolly deoxys is outstanding with 31 hp , 31 attack , 31 defense , speed stat is 31 the the other two stats im not sure how to check but its already ev trained as well and if it really came down to it I only have one 6th gen game and if it didn't delete my pokemon from the pokebank id restart to sr for it if that's what you wanted for that shiny registeel. Also I just looked at the hidden power and its steel

Last edited:
Perfect. I should be available on Sunday-Monday night. Lmk what time would work best for you, and I'll see what I can do
If you're meaning your timezone's night, I won't be able to trade then, 10 PM for you is 4 AM for me :/ I'm usually avaliable at 10 PM (4 PM for you)

Hey man cmt on nuggetbridge for that beautiful regirock u rnged for. Im willing to do a 2for1, and i have a lot of vgc legends :).

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi! Any chance you'd be willing to go two BR breedables for the Timid HP Ground Xerneas in my thread? I'm looking at your Charizard and either Talonflame or the Calm Clefable.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Hey man cmt on nuggetbridge for that beautiful regirock u rnged for. Im willing to do a 2for1, and i have a lot of vgc legends :).
I assume you mean Registeel?

Nugget Bridge Thread said:
31/E/31/30/31/2 HP Fire Sassy Trick Room Cresselia (Untouched) (Got from OT) (OT: Stefano, 55179) (Ultra Ball) (Got from Foxantes, on NB)

31/X/31/30/30/31 HP Ground Bold Cresselia (Untouched) (Got from OT) (OT: Ste, 10603) (Master Ball) (Got from Steigibbon, on NB)
Would these two Cresselia be fair with you?

Hi! Any chance you'd be willing to go two BR breedables for the Timid HP Ground Xerneas in my thread? I'm looking at your Charizard and either Talonflame or the Calm Clefable.
Sure, that's fine with me. Just lmk which two you decide on.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Xen Charizard and Talonflame Calm Clefable (I'm fickle :toast:) would be great. Let me know when you're able to trade!

Oh, and if you could clone this Xerneas, that would be much appreciated. I currently don't have any more clones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)