Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be on around 6pm est then, or tomorrow at any time :)
Seems we both kinda forgot about this. I should be able to trade tonight.
Hello I have the Ho Oh ready to trade for your Raikou. Tell me when you want to do the trade :)

Sorry I got my hands on a Raikou HP Ice from a giveaway so I can't trade my Ho Oh, if in the future I see something in your thread that I wan't I will post an offer again, thanks man :)
Alright lol. 'till next time. :P
Hey, i can breed the elegant pattern vivillons from your wants. I would do both the HP-ground and the flawless one. Would that be enough for the adamant extremespeed Entei and the bold HP-Fire celebi with nasty plot? :) I would breed them with 0-Atk ivs too, if thats what it takes :D

Greetings
Sure! That sounds like a good idea. 0 Atk IV would be great. :)
CMT for your breedable Ponyta:
Jolly – Flash Fire
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Charm | Morning Sun | Hypnosis | Low Kick
That's the Fast Ball one right? Anyway, I would like the HA Growlithe in a Dream Ball. :)
Edit: oh yeah, I'll put your SRs in my file now lol.

This is so weird. I can't find the Fletchling at all. Like, I have all kinds, but not the Repeat Ball one. o_O However, I have a spitback so I'll breed it for you. =P
alright haha, i will make sure yours is ready.

do you have a date/time you want to do this?

Hey man, can you check my list for a brave 00 speed honedge?? thanks alot

edit: would also love the relaxed ditto with 00 speed

Hey man, can you check my list for a brave 00 speed honedge?? thanks alot

edit: would also love the relaxed ditto with 00 speed
What about the Timer Ball Kanga for Honedge?

Also, you can have the Relaxed Ditto for free, as long as it's from gen 5. Which one did you want exactly? The 0 Atk or the 31 Atk one?

What about the Timer Ball Kanga for Honedge?

Also, you can have the Relaxed Ditto for free, as long as it's from gen 5. Which one did you want exactly? The 0 Atk or the 31 Atk one?
sure man i can do that, and the one with max attack preferably i will be trying to breed ferroseeds lol

There are a few things I'm interested in, all pentagon. Your Timid Latias, Bold Uxie, Timid Heatran, Timid Voltorb, Adamant Dwebb,e(save me breeding time,) HA Foongus(would prefer Bold,) Bold Frillish, Timid Joltik, Modest HA Litwick, Adamant Axew, Brave and Quiet Honedge, and Adamant Inkay.CMT for what you'd be interested in. If there isn't much, the legendary I'm most interested in is Latias(Uxir is a close second.) The most important breedables to me are Voltorb and Frillish.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Your thread is horrible man, it sucks even more than mine. Anyways, you know the drill...

382 - Kyogre
OT: Thomas ID: 36802
Timid – Drizzle
31 | 23 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Body Slam | Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | Origin Pulse
Soft Reset on my Alpha Sapphire.

There are a few things I'm interested in, all pentagon. Your Timid Latias, Bold Uxie, Timid Heatran, Timid Voltorb, Adamant Dwebb,e(save me breeding time,) HA Foongus(would prefer Bold,) Bold Frillish, Timid Joltik, Modest HA Litwick, Adamant Axew, Brave and Quiet Honedge, and Adamant Inkay.CMT for what you'd be interested in. If there isn't much, the legendary I'm most interested in is Latias(Uxir is a close second.) The most important breedables to me are Voltorb and Frillish.
I completely forgot to respond to this, I'm sorry. I'll get back to you!
Your thread is horrible man, it sucks even more than mine. Anyways, you know the drill...

382 - Kyogre
OT: Thomas ID: 36802
Timid – Drizzle
31 | 23 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Body Slam | Aqua Ring | Ice Beam | Origin Pulse
Soft Reset on my Alpha Sapphire.
I know man. I try my best but I don't succeed. What about your Jolly Cobalion? :)

Hey there, would you be interested in anything from my list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kPJESyxJKoA1XQqaxBzT_3eQdVVDsdysf7lcTTL_58s/pub

Also, from your Vivillon want list, I have the following patterns. All of my Vivillons were bred with the specifications of being Female, Level 12, Timid, 5IV-Atk (can always provide specific distribution) and with the egg move Rage Powder. Highlighted are those in the desired balls you had listed. I know you specified wanting HP-Ground, but thought I'd just check to see whether that was a heavy-weighing factor. Unfortunately, I didn't think of acquiring HP-Ground at the time :|.

Archipelago – Luxury Ball

Elegant – Heal Ball

Garden – Nest Ball (also have one in a Dusk Ball, but its male)

High Plains – Nest Ball

Jungle – Luxury

Monsoon – Net Ball

Polar – Dive Ball

Sandstorm – Luxury

Sun – Repeat Ball

Tundra – Dive Ball

I didn't really see anything for the breedables, but I like the Regice. What about your Regice for Latias (or Uxie)?
Hey there, would you be interested in anything from my list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kPJESyxJKoA1XQqaxBzT_3eQdVVDsdysf7lcTTL_58s/pub

Also, from your Vivillon want list, I have the following patterns. All of my Vivillons were bred with the specifications of being Female, Level 12, Timid, 5IV-Atk (can always provide specific distribution) and with the egg move Rage Powder. Highlighted are those in the desired balls you had listed. I know you specified wanting HP-Ground, but thought I'd just check to see whether that was a heavy-weighing factor. Unfortunately, I didn't think of acquiring HP-Ground at the time :|.

Archipelago – Luxury Ball

Elegant – Heal Ball

Garden – Nest Ball (also have one in a Dusk Ball, but its male)

High Plains – Nest Ball

Jungle – Luxury

Monsoon – Net Ball

Polar – Dive Ball

Sandstorm – Luxury

Sun – Repeat Ball

Tundra – Dive Ball
Nah, I don't specifically need HP Ground. It's 5iv without Atk or HP Ground. =P I don't care about the genders btw. I can't breed the Vivillons for the patterns anyway. So, from that list, I would like Archipelago, Garden (in Dusk) and Jungle (Sandstorm pattern has to be shiny).

What do you want in return?

I would be interested in the following from your TSV-hatch list:
- Shiny Pansage (Timid | HP-Ice Spread | Overgrow | Dusk Ball) Btw, you wrote Heat Wave as an egg move, I think you meant Leaf Storm?
- Shiny Pansear (Hasty | Blaze | Repeat Ball)
- Shiny Houndour (Naive | Flash Fire | Lure Ball)
- Shiny Tyrunt (Jolly | Sturdy | Poke ball)

Is this alright?
Just like yours, mine are non-redistributable as well.

I would be interested in the following from your TSV-hatch list:
- Shiny Pansage (Timid | HP-Ice Spread | Overgrow | Dusk Ball) Btw, you wrote Heat Wave as an egg move, I think you meant Leaf Storm?
- Shiny Pansear (Hasty | Blaze | Repeat Ball)
- Shiny Houndour (Naive | Flash Fire | Lure Ball)
- Shiny Tyrunt (Jolly | Sturdy | Poke ball)

Is this alright?
Just like yours, mine are non-redistributable as well.
I assume that your Vivillons aren't shiny (you didn't specifically mentioned it, hence why). I don't think 4 non-shiny for 4 shinies is fair lol. How about 4 non-shiny for 2 of mine? If they are shiny, then nevermind me. ;p And naturally, I don't redistribute other people's mons.
And lol, Heat Wave is best egg move for Pansage (I'll change it. XD).

Last edited:
Yeah, the Vivillons are shiny. I wouldn't want them any other way :P. Give me a time to trade and I'll be there. My FC is 3711-7716-0367 and IGN Jackiass.

Yeah, the Vivillons are shiny. I wouldn't want them any other way :P. Give me a time to trade and I'll be there. My FC is 3711-7716-0367 and IGN Jackiass.
Oh, that changes everything haha. See, I already have some of the shinies you mentioned (I agree that the difference is really small, a white or black body lol). However, Dive on Polar and Repeat on Sun does kinda work too.

My new list is then:
Shiny Luxury Ball Archipelago
Shiny Luxury Ball Sandstorm
Shiny Dive Ball Polar
Shiny Repeat Ball Sun

For the four mentioned. I can trade now too if you want. I'll just have to do a quick clone.

Edit: Ok, sounds good. So I should scrap Jungle, Garden and Tundra (not sure if you wanted this one) off the list? If you do want them, then I can always look for 2 or 3 (including Tundra) others on your list.

Last edited:
Edit: Ok, sounds good. So I should scrap Jungle, Garden and Tundra (not sure if you wanted this one) off the list? If you do want them, then I can always look for 2 or 3 (including Tundra) others on your list.
Yeah, I already have shiny Tundra, Jungle and Garden I'm afraid. However, the four I mentioned in my post are fine. Those four for the ones you wanted. :) They are already cloned and I'm ready to trade.

I'll try to acquire the other patterns (shiny and non-shiny) on your list with their matching balls. I shall be back!
Haha, alright. I'll update my list so you can use it to keep track (and for others also), though I'll leave the Sun one, because I like Heal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)