NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck my life do NOT vote out thunderball-z Haruno i really doubt it Lynch Haruno if someone switches to sandshrewz right now i'll do it
acid / zorbees have both shifted from their earlier play and are both pushing a lynch with little reasoning im pretty much convinced recruit is one of those

acid could still also be OV it's possible he recruited Earlio so he could push him whenever he started getting scumread maybe he just didn't think it'd be D2
That's a LOT of distancing if acid is the recruit

Champ i dont think is vamp more misguided town zorbees was a strong town presence D1-D2 and had that barny with Sam i don't think he is OV HOWEVER i feel like he's wained this day and
i think this is glorified bandwagon but sam's cases are really convincing even when it's wrong i think zorbees is more likely to be the N2 recruit than the OV but i still think that's acid i cant remember if Page 22 is D3 but if it's not then he's only made 3 posts this cycle
Some stuff I found looking back, it's also highly likely the OV would want to signalhis identity to his recruits in some way and one could hunt for that imo. Looking at the start of d3/end of d2 is especially important
The argument of "Hawkie pushed Earlio who was in a bad spot so he would do the opposite/recruit someone he pushed before again" is mostly wifom by the way
Thunderballz looks pretty sketchy looking back, maybe too much
vote paperblade
Alas I am going to bed good night gentlemen

hawkie is the most likely of those 4 to be OG vamp but I think his play is reminiscent of matrix NOC

granted idk how scum hawkie plays

also theory: vampire is more likely to convert someone that lots of villagers are TRing rather than someone being scumread
Well

OV TMA does not recruit another new player being scumread just as much as them and OV TBZ does not come into his first forum game as ballsy as he's been acting his reads haven't been the absolute best but i think there's a direct contrast between him and the other new player who flipped fledgling TBZ has been pushing radical lynches with out the box reasoning and i think as OG vampire he'd lay low and not try to create tension between him and other players by "going with the flow" (think sandshrewz or just bwing like Earlio)

these lynches are diarrhoea i dont think sam is the OV anymore though i don't see why he opposes the TMA lynch as OG vamp when hunless it's his recruit but i highly doubt anyone recruits TMA N2 after Earlio

i think OV is either shrewz or acidphoenix with the recruit being one of Paperblade/zorbees/acidphoenix (if he isn't OV) / asek (maybe but in my heart of hearts i dont want to believe it) i dont see OV vampire converting another newbie

shrewz has been extremely wishy washy and i feel like a lot of his posts are always trying to bring attention to some mechanic/strategic discussion and away from actual scumhunting acid had a radical change in activity this day / parking his vote on zorbees without really pushing it makes me think he's either A) the OV that managed to successfully convert a strong town and got a motivation boost or B) the townie that just converted and realised he needs to pull his finger out his ass

Lynch acidphoenix
This exists

idk this game's just a witch hunt

I have no idea what moody's trying to say. Although on the subject of Moody I 100% believe his claim, on D3 there was a few posts where he discussed who was a potential recruit and never listed Hawkie, despite often listing himself. I feel like if Moody was recruited he bses a result to look better or to get towncred

Additionally, THE REAL WITCH DOCTOR SHOULD STEP UP IF IT IS NOT MOODY. WE CAN LYNCH ONE OF YOU AND VAMPIRE HUNTER THE OTHER FOR AN AUTOWIN

honestly I don't think any of shrewz/acid/zorbees/asek are the recruit, hawkie was willing to lynch in that pool

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
*cricket noises*

I mean sandshrewz if he is lying about being WD this is super easy: someone counterclaims him

If he is not lying (highly probable) it doesn't mean he is clean, just means that we currently lack a WD, which is worth knowing at the very least.

Imo sandshrewz is clean, zorbees I now think is clean. I don't think Hawkie recruits either of them, even if he goes for an unorthodox recruit.

On further reflection I recall that Hawkie mentioned T~B and he had a good relationship and Hawkie was townreading him / not commenting on the T~B wagon, so imo we should pressure him a lot more than he presently is

Unvote
Lynch Thunder~BALLZ

I don't want Moody to disappear however, and if you are hard claiming WD then list your targets Moody or I stg I will lynch you for real
Are you gna lynch Moody for reals. Also not liking acid's silence.

Like I'm not joking, the thought process on D3 of "Oh Hawkie can't be original vampire and the N1 recruit is dead and I protected him N2" into "oh" after Hawkie flips OG Vamp seems legit there

idk

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ya I agree Moody seems town to me rn

Imo recruit is most likely to be TB or Haruno, followed by Paperblade or Asek

Ok with a T~B lynch but he is striking me more towny in his recent posts so

Unvote
Lynch Haruno

Post something

UncleSam

Leading this village
Unvote
Lynch Thunder~BALLZ

I don't see there's much of a choice here, can't risk lynching the VH here and it's pretty obvious Thunder~BALLZ isn't him

Sorry legit had no idea deadline was close lmao

I kinda doubt T~B is actually Vampire after a review of the posts today but I'm not sure what else I can do here

UncleSam

Leading this village
I want to say that I think Asek and Haruno have vanished very suspiciously today.

Also I think that Moody probably is town and that Paperblade is more likely than not to be town here.

acidphoenix fell off the face of the earth let's look into that tomorrow / VH should look into that

Here's hoping either T~B or the VH shot is the Vampire recruit and we just insta win here rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)