Denied The Writing Room's Sunday Scribing Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Seems more like an advertisement. Charles Carmichael's article on rap battles was kind of the same way, but he gave an engaging example of the types of raps that get posted during the battles and that helped give the article character. I'm concerned this is just a way of advertising the event.

Consider The Player a platform for informing while also entertaining. If you don't have something innovative to add with your article, then it's not quite what we're looking for.

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
Seems more like an advertisement. Charles Carmichael's article on rap battles was kind of the same way, but he gave an engaging example of the types of raps that get posted during the battles and that helped give the article character. I'm concerned this is just a way of advertising the event.

Consider The Player a platform for informing while also entertaining. If you don't have something innovative to add with your article, then it's not quite what we're looking for.
KK, SORRY.

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
beings that you don't have a solution to this atm, im going to close this. if you feel as if you have a more entertaining twist to this w/o straight up advertising you can post another in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)