The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Signup Thread [NEW UPDATE: Post 643]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
wait so metro is actually full of metrosexuals?

confusing pictures are VERY confusing

srsly tho gl guys

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
as assistant captain i shall reveal to you c A n A d A

captain: jackal
assistant captain: atticus
assistant to the captain: iconic
prole: gouki
jester: rodan

STARTERS:
jackal (LOL)
iconic
atticus
gouki
krack
wilson46
franky
YAN[SOGEKING] (not the new itchni, he's super beast)

subz
PKgaming
ala
agnaktor
dawnbringer

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
the us west roster has been submitted, if you would like to see it, please slip $5 into my paypal account and it will be pm'd to you. or you can wait until monday, if the wait doesn't kill you first.

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
I'm a sushi's eater, can I play with the team asia ?

Anyway, this's more a Friends Cup than a World Cup. Too bad.

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mexico Flag is done:

If anyone wants a new flag please let me know asap so I can get it done before it starts. (Or maybe a little after it. Hopefully a little extra time will be allowed)

coR.

Banned deucer.
Mexico Flag is done:

If anyone wants a new flag please let me know asap so I can get it done before it starts. (Or maybe a little after it. Hopefully a little extra time will be allowed)
Good job man, thanks !

Is there anyone on LA who is not a Brazilian or Mexican traitor? LA sucks, Brazil and Mexico rocks because they are real countries. I'm gonna kick LA's ass so hard this year that they will have to be Team Guiana next year. Also hanke sux, his name doesn't even have a capital letter. I can't start a phrase with his name because of that, so I think he should be banned.

Also, I'd like to reveal a nasty scheme of my fellow Brazilians, because I like to play with ~HONOR~. Brazil is trying to destroy Canada by letting them take yan[sogeking] to play with them. Dudes, yan sucks. Seriously. Quantum Mechanics
, I'm disappointed with you. It was our responsability to make yan our eternal sub so he never plays anywhere else. His amout of suckness is so great that it will harm the very core of competitive Pokémon when he starts playing in this tournament. Also, his name has no capital letters, a signal of suckness, hanke style.

So this is it and Brazil is the best team.

prediction: reyscarface will get haxed.

ps.: hanke sucks.

random mosh because mosh rules:

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Is there anyone on LA who is not a Brazilian or Mexican traitor? LA sucks, Brazil and Mexico rocks because they are real countries. I'm gonna kick LA's ass so hard this year that they will have to be Team Guiana next year. Also hanke sux, his name doesn't even have a capital letter. I can't start a phrase with his name because of that, so I think he should be banned.

Also, I'd like to reveal a nasty scheme of my fellow Brazilians, because I like to play with ~HONOR~. Brazil is trying to destroy Canada by letting them take yan[sogeking] to play with them. Dudes, yan sucks. Seriously. Quantum Mechanics
, I'm disappointed with you. It was our responsability to make yan our eternal sub so he never plays anywhere else. His amout of suckness is so great that it will harm the very core of competitive Pokémon when he starts playing in this tournament. Also, his name has no capital letters, a signal of suckness, hanke style.

So this is it and Brazil is the best team.

prediction: reyscarface will get haxed.

ps.: hanke sucks.

random mosh because mosh rules:
yeah hopefully team brazil can win this year without copying the teams of people they play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)