The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Signup Thread [NEW UPDATE: Post 643]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Online Username(s): Charmander
Country/State of Residence: Virginia (USA)
Other Eligibility (if applicable):None

Benelux:
Vinc2612
Mynism
DarkLoïc
H-C
McMeghan
Zdrup15
Tomahawk9
-Mind-

Substitutes:
KnightoftheWind
Delko
Raseri
ElDino

Germany
Captain: TV-Rocka
Playing 8:
TV-Rocka
~Michilele~
Sturm und Drang
]V[ajinTupacZ
scarecrow
Ginku
sasu
celebi_vor

Substitutes:
_TyRoGuE_
Ollowain
TONY MONTANA
Kyogre

Sommermärchen 2011

Mexico:
.Carloo~
Benis
Lucas!
~Greencore
-Frexa-
JeiiZe
MjorgeX
.Robert

Substitutes:
Victini The owneadorr
Pkrs
Artic Eclipse
-PkPedro-

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
East Starting 8
Captain: Stone_Cold
MoP
Lady Bug
Scofield
Aziki
Goofball
Aldaron
Eo Ut Mortus
Loki

Substitutes
Jackal
Jumpman16
Sprinkles
Mystica

Surprised that sprinkles is just a sub. He probably just didn't get enough time to practice considering how strict his dad is on his Internet usage now :(

i remember sprinkles saying on irc he didn't want to join the fucking wcop because he sucked. must have misunderstood then. (also, vil, jabba and iconic not even sub? wow)

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
SPAIN

Captain:
Malekith

Playing 8:
Arbok (Stigmata)
Colchonero
Doppelsoldner
K-12 The Madchine
Kasty
Kefka
Malekith
Style_Rbk

Substitutes:
FAFUS
Optic Tailenz
Pako
Sylcred

Yeah, VIL, Iconic, and Jabba tried out but weren't good enough. :(
Uh first off fuck you cost for being a smart ass. Next off fuck you stone cold for being blind and dumb as fuck to not realize I'm better than half your roster, and fucking removing me as a sun and then putting who of all people in, Aldaron, some random I've never heard of until like a month ago. I've been working too hard for too long and this is the shit I get. Ok so what I'm not on south. Next I'd like to say fuck all the people on east for allowing eo to constantly ban me from the channel, not allowing me to tryout, when I could have easily made it over eo. I can't recall if aziki is on the roster but if he is, lol he sucks. So fuck you too. Next, I'd like to say fuck hanke for not giving me a shot at fucking LA even though, yet again, this same situation, I'm better than you fucktards but I'm "not liked". Like it really fucking matters that much if I can win. How the fuck did folgorio even make the team. He won one tour, great fucking job. Oh did I mention he haxed his way through it? (that was the tour i lost to ew round one due to a misplay then folgorio lucks out ew r2). I've been playing 3 years, and on my first try of even laddering I get 1, have been on every leaderboard, places in the finals of Gouki's tournament and went on to the finals in a 3V3 JAPANESE FUCKING TOURNAMENT that was bo3 and haxed in two matches only, out of the 8 I had to win just to make it that far. I was even haxed in some of them. Yet apparently I'm only mediocre in stone cold's words. Oh, did I forget to mention stone cold said "if you were good enough I'd say fuck maturity". Did I also mention how I went 2-1 against him in tryouts. But apparently doing bad in tryouts against other players one day because I had a massive headache and hadn't played seriously in like 2 weeks, of course my first day back is going to be rusty. Stone cold just can't see past this.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Uh first off fuck you cost for being a smart ass. Next off fuck you stone cold for being blind and dumb as fuck to not realize I'm better than half your roster, and fucking removing me as a sun and then putting who of all people in, Aldaron, some random I've never heard of until like a month ago. I've been working too hard for too long and this is the shit I get. Ok so what I'm not on south. Next I'd like to say fuck all the people on east for allowing eo to constantly ban me from the channel, not allowing me to tryout, when I could have easily made it over eo. I can't recall if aziki is on the roster but if he is, lol he sucks. So fuck you too. Next, I'd like to say fuck hanke for not giving me a shot at fucking LA even though, yet again, this same situation, I'm better than you fucktards but I'm "not liked". Like it really fucking matters that much if I can win. How the fuck did folgorio even make the team. He won one tour, great fucking job. Oh did I mention he haxed his way through it? (that was the tour i lost to ew round one due to a misplay then folgorio lucks out ew r2). I've been playing 3 years, and on my first try of even laddering I get 1, have been on every leaderboard, places in the finals of Gouki's tournament and went on to the finals in a 3V3 JAPANESE FUCKING TOURNAMENT that was bo3 and haxed in two matches only, out of the 8 I had to win just to make it that far. I was even haxed in some of them. Yet apparently I'm only mediocre in stone cold's words. Oh, did I forget to mention stone cold said "if you were good enough I'd say fuck maturity". Did I also mention how I went 2-1 against him in tryouts. But apparently doing bad in tryouts against other players one day because I had a massive headache and hadn't played seriously in like 2 weeks, of course my first day back is going to be rusty. Stone cold just can't see past this.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I don't really know how Folgorio made it either. But again, so did tito, and that's an even bigger mystery.

yeah stone cold team i hope you arent basing your decisions on a single match when just looking at the smogon tour finals gives you a much better view for example

i'm dumb that's it :pirate:

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
ok iconic calm down

i'm sure that us east will win the wcop so many times over that we'll have a trophy for you too

Reactions: BKC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)