The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job Gypsy and GOATworm and commiserations to Team Asia, a lot of cool people and talented players esp. the APC guys, but I fully expect to see you back in WCOP next year.

Thanks to Team Oceania for taking a chance on a random like me, things didn't work out the way we wanted but it was still a ton of fun.

Rooting for Germany now, good luck guys.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Here we are again with France not living up to the expectations and getting destroyed in quarter finals. There is absolutely nothing to blame but ourselves. At this point, it must be either psychological or a lack of skill somewhere. Probably both. Well played West, especially craing ;_; who literally gave us a teambuilding lesson. Good luck for the rest.

I would also like to say that the hatred towards french players and the "french luck" meme have started to really piss me off. Team France has some of the nicest users on this site and we are one of the quietest teams so I really would like to understand your reasons for shittalking us whenever one of us play in any tournaments. If you are dumb enough to think we are part of the weshbien gang/french ps room then we can't do anything for you. Ironically those who spend their times insulting us are some of the most hated people here. You know who you are.

Rooting for the best team to win it all.

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
SM OU: John vs. Mazar
ORAS OU: ABR vs. Get this Money
GSC OU: BKC vs. Bedschibaer

SM OU 1: Bro Kappa vs. Axel10
SM OU 2: -Snow vs. Poek
ORAS OU: Alexander. vs. reiku

Here we are again with France not living up to the expectations and getting destroyed in quarter finals. There is absolutely nothing to blame but ourselves. At this point, it must be either psychological or a lack of skill somewhere. Probably both. Well played West, especially craing ;_; who literally gave us a teambuilding lesson. Good luck for the rest.

I would also like to say that the hatred towards french players and the "french luck" meme have started to really piss me off. Team France has some of the nicest users on this site and we are one of the quietest teams so I really would like to understand your reasons for shittalking us whenever one of us play in any tournaments. If you are dumb enough to think we are part of the weshbien gang/french ps room then we can't do anything for you. Ironically those who spend their times insulting us are some of the most hated people here. You know who you are.

Rooting for the best team to win it all.
you're not part of the "weshbien gang" and you try your best to not be affiliated with me, but you still needed me to post something for your ass

you're not part of the "weshbien gang" and you try your best to not be affiliated with me, but you still needed me to post something for your ass
I don't know any1 involved in this but I thought I'd help you out because clearly, your reading comprehension is cruelly lacking.

For those who cannot understand, I've translated Ojama's lines, as you can see here.

Basically, hes making fun of you being a like whore, and at no point does it sound like he needs you to "post something for his ass". Do you honestly think an established player like him needs you to post stuff on these forums in his stead?

So yeah hopefully I cleared that out for evry1 mdr!

I don't know any1 involved in this but I thought I'd help you out because clearly, your reading comprehension is cruelly lacking.

For those who cannot understand, I've translated Ojama's lines, as you can see here.

Basically, hes making fun of you being a like whore, and at no point does it sound like he needs you to "post something for his ass". Do you honestly think an established player like him needs you to post stuff on these forums in his stead?

So yeah hopefully I cleared that out for evry1 mdr!
oh ferme ta gueule suceur de bites nan ?

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
SM OU: John vs. Mazar - this has been the year of looking stupid for not predicting mazar, especially in high-pressure scenarios, but bro fist is one of those players that always brings a stacked team and a strong arm to every single game so I think he'll bring it home for east

ORAS OU: ABR vs. Get this Money - ABR was top dog during ORAS but gtm kept up well with the post-gen meta development and tbh the dude is on fucking fire rn oml GGTM !!!

GSC OU: BKC vs. Bedschibaer - bkc can obv play any tier but I think his playing style shines most with the pace and smaller pool of viable mons that GSC has to offer so imma give him the bold

SM OU 1: Bro Kappa vs. Axel10 - think axel will bring a less linear archetype more capable of picking apart bro kappa's team this time around

SM OU 2: -Snow vs. Poek - snow's style this wcop has involved using niche lower tier mons very successfully while poek is the kind of player who pairs together standard cores into extremely solid teams. think it can go either way but snow hasn't encountered any stumbles with his strategies so im giving him the advantage if only for surprise value

ORAS OU: Alexander. vs. reiku - in contrast to snow, reiku also abuses good surprise value but disguises them well into more standard teams which I think will give him a good advantage. love alexander as a player but his style lately has been a bit too brute force and I haven't seen that working out for him successfully in oras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)