The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
rip. Was a fun tour overall, shame we tilted hard(and got some not-rly-clean games but thats just the game we play @__@) this round, really doesn't shows what our team is made of. Glad at least some strong teammates got to show the public how good they are like with good records, and i think all my team had a fun time participating. Not gonna do individual shotouts but will just say i loved LA's team and glad to have known u better, our smers in particular worked their asses off prepping teams and testing so props to them. Big shotout to Lavos for helping a lot with gsc too, appreciate it bro.
With that being said, i support spain to win this now, vamos coñolamadre haganlo por el pelón de gene fuarkkk

lost to ban manaphy, i played with no motivation whatsoever. despite the fact that half of our games were decided by hax against us we had fun o/a, im very happy with all the progress the team made in retrospective with the past years. my bois showed what theyre capable of and i hope they get the success they deserve *cofcofgondracofcof*
not gonna make any gay s/o bc my bois know i appreciate them, sooo i think thats all for now! till next year :)
spain to win it all

Lycans

Bebe's my bae
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
A pity to finish this way the tournament but was fun and I have nothing to reproach my guys of LA each gave the best of him in each match gg's Europe gl on semis
. rooting for Spain to win it all

Suerte chicos yo se que este es su año.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
[5:32 PM] OVERLORD FOLGORIO: badass u F*ckin sihtblasted him to the netherworld
[5:32 PM] OVERLORD FOLGORIO: dude is gonna be tilted
[5:32 PM] OVERLORD FOLGORIO: until he dies
[5:32 PM] OVERLORD FOLGORIO: hes gonna be on his deathbed
[5:32 PM] OVERLORD FOLGORIO: 80 yrs old
[5:32 PM] OVERLORD FOLGORIO: 'WHT IF I DIDNT FLINCH'

hero

amiwos :J
won vs Metalgro$$, thank you for still wanting to play
Thank you to the whole LA squad for giving it your all during this. This was my first actual tournament, had a blast every moment of it and met some cool people, and in the end that's the most important thing. Hopefully we'll come back next year to improve our team even further! Rooting for Spain now, espero que por fin puedan ganar viejos, tienen un equipo excelente!

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So the journey ends again…

I just wanna thank anyone who cheered for me throughout the tour and made this month the most intense and enjoyable i had in pokemon. I have the feeling that everything is over now but i hope i will be able to keep playing games of the same intensity in the future.

We had a great group and everyone even oldgen players helped me building so thanks a lot, i’m really grateful to you guys.

Also tnx to Blunder for pointing out in your vid that i had « passive issues » (xd) i think this really helped me questioning my plays before the tour and thefore improving a lot.

Rooting for Spain they have a really strong sm core, cya soon i hope

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)