Status
Not open for further replies.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
What is New Jersey known for other than their fat people population spending all their time at diners that nobody outside of New Jersey wanna eat at? Go get an education and try to find a real job in New York and live the life.
You must be extremely mistaken on what goes on in the east coast. I suggest you educate yourself some more and go watch the best show of all time Jersey Shore seasons 1-3 and then come back to me with that statement.

On a more serious note. WhiteQueen I am going to have to thoroughly disagree with the Jersey = Fat assumption. We have some of the best physiques here. Come out here and I will take you to the beaches to AC and then the county jail and then after that we can do some cardio in my bedroom and then I will call you my whitequeen. deal?

edit again: australia tho thats land of the sick cunts no comparison there

Last edited:
Hello smogon community, I know most of you guys don't know me, and some of you do, well I'm making this post to talk in representation of Latin America as a team. I want to emphasize why a country like USA has 4 representatives for 50 states and LA has a team for 20 countries on the entire continent, we are not the strongest team, but whats the main idea of a world cup? gather the different cultures around the world to place them all in this tournament, we have always wanted to show what are we capable of, and its true that we lost on the qualifying phase beacuse of a bo3, which I didn't feel like it would be fair for neither countries, two or three games could be lost for different circumstances and that shows absolutely nothing. I know the tournament is about to start but I don't think it's fair the way you run this tournament if you've always run it that way, but you could always change it for better: beacuse what this community is looking for is expansion, is what every community wants, and making this kind of tournaments where you gather a lot of communities, thats the good thing of it. Imagine that I'm so sure that latinamerican people represent at least a 30% of this community, or even more, I just want to leave this message to make the TDs think about it, as WQ said it's right that we have never spoken before but this could be the moment, its never late to express yourself, greetings.

Last edited:
+North: laxuy
+North: when is west
+North: posting their lignup
+lax.us: 8:59 est
+North: ,
+North: laxuy
+North: its 9:13
+North: ...
+lax.us: i meant
Le Booty: lol
+lax.us: 8:59 pst
+North: sigh
+lax.us: aka 11:59 est
+North: i hate you
+lax.us: LOL
+lax.us: WESTBEST.
+North: west worst.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)