The World Cup of Pokémon X - Sign Ups - Read Posts #476, #492, #505

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
If Central can have e7e I gotta side up with tele on this. Eligibilities really mean shit.

Not that I understand why you'd cheat to get an awful player on ur team, but hey, if one team can they all should.

#freetele #doublestandards #justwcopthings

Why the fuck do you ask for a round you won't be in ?
You are the embodiment of everything team europe is. You are a french player who cannot make the cheerleading team of team france so you head over to team rejects and help tomahawk decide the team. You use your position to field yourself in bw ou. There are two players on Europe that are clearly better than you. The entire fench community can agree that Vinc2612 is 10x the player you are and even twin citiez is better than you. I may brush off what you said if it was anyone else on your team. But a candidate for the top 3 worst players in world cup telling a team they won't make it to the play offs is an insult.

Last edited:
Good to know I tried out for Team France when the only time I asked to join them was 4 years ago. You also say that I'm the co captain but if you look closely you'll see that snowcristal is the co captain so I don't see how I'm using my position here. Next time you try to demonstrate something, you should start using some real arguments. You're just making yourself look like a fool.
PS : If you see that your team is not gonna make it for round 2, will you flee away like you did last year ?

SnowCristal being co-captain is only an accomodation to give her a spot on the team. You and Tomahawk were running the try outs. Doesn't matter if you didn't try out for team france. We all know for a fact you would never make it as a mascot on that team.

You are the embodiment of everything team europe is. You are a french player who cannot make the cheerleading team of team france so you head over to team rejects help tomahawk decide the team. You use your position to field yourself in bw ou. There are two players on Europe that are clearly better than you. The entire fench community can agree that Vinc2612 is 10x the player you are and even twin citiez is better than you. I may brush off what you said if it was anyone else on your team. But a candidate for the top 3 worst players in world cup telling a team they won't make it to the play offs is an insult.
Thanks for the advice sweep, but I hope you trust my decisions regarding the lineup.

Also, it's supposed to be an insult, it's trash talk. I mean, your last sentence might be considered an insult also by some...

And Soulgazer: I am interested why you feel the need to continuously point out that we aren't getting to R2? Iirc you also said so out of nowhere on irc. Jw cause idk why you'd have something against us

Why do all the Afrabs players like Masterclass' post but none of the Europe's players like H-C's? Show support for your fellow teammate.
3 people = all the Afrabs players? And surely there's a better way to support your teammate than just clicking a button

ASIA ROSTER

Captain: blarajan (weak)
Asst. Captain: Sugarhigh (weak)

ORAS: Aeroblacktyl (weak)
ORAS: -Tsunami- (weak)
ORAS: Whitequeen (weak)
ORAS: PttP (weak)
ORAS: husk (weak)
BW2: Nova (weak)
DPP: ToF (weak)
RSE: Veteran in Love (weak)
GSC: goofball (weak)
RBY: gene (weak)
Sub: Zamrock (weakest)
Sub: During Summer (weakest)
Sub: HSA (weak)
Sub: Fruitdealer (weak)
Sub: JohnYiu (STRONG)
Where's round one? I've been waiting all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)