The World Cup of Pokémon VIII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As anyone who has been on #wcop would know, I have been !seen Ohmachi consistently. I've been looking for him on IRC, on PO, have had users ask him to log on skype when he's been on skype, but to no avail. He hasn't logged on IRC in almost five days, and hasn't logged on Smogon in two. I vmed him to which he responded in a pm (in a single sentence). I gave him some times, telling him this week was rather iffy so I'd rather play soon...last resort being Saturday. Then he says Saturday is perfect and I haven't seen him since...not once did I agree to playing Saturday. Just, if we can't play early, I'd HAVE to and I really don't want to. I've asked people on Metro to get him to talk to me, etc. I've been incredibly active and just can't get a hold of him regardless of how I've tried.

Activity.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
fukin CTC, clutchest motherfucker alive

GGs france, i can say that this was a super fucking intense series. any of the matches could have gone either way on a different day, so thanks for a great series. i hope our r3 opponents aren't as good as you guys or i might have a heart attack...

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Very ggs france, every game was incredibly close (aside from shakeitup lucking the fuck out of everyone) and this series was a ton of fun for all of us. You guys were great opponents.

Ggs France, you guys are in my opinion the scariest wcop team we could have fought. I am sorry some of my teammates and you guys were involved in some drama, and I apologize that 1-2 were talking crap about you guys. I like you guys, especially Ojama and Aqualouis.

You definitly could have beaten us on a different day as Badass said. Good luck in the future, you guys are good.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Thanks, I was hoping a do it or die tie, whatever.
Congratulation and good luck as you go on.

Next year boys, and thank for giving me my chance.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
so is france like the pkmn equivalent of the san jose sharks? finish 1st or 2nd every year in the regular season only to get tossed in the first round

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
great games france, it was a pleasure to have played you guys and it looks like ive got a new rival for next wcop

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Lost to CTC in a close game, gg dude. Well played East and good luck for next rounds. Just wanted to say that even if your Team seems to be the best one and even if those matchups were supposed to be fun and close, I have a different feeling about this Round. It was not fun at all to face you, nothing else to add.

Sorry Team but we did our best, we'll do better next year. Always a pleasure to play this tournament with you guys.

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Didn't get to post yesterday but gg Ojama, the game was close and it's always a pleasure to battle a great player. East had fun during the series and hopefully the two teams have settled what discord we might have had. Shoutout to all the French players for being good sports and giving us great matches; we appreciate the support.

bEAST mode

theebay707

Banned deucer.
Didn't get to post yesterday but gg Ojama, the game was close and it's always a pleasure to battle a great player. East had fun during the series and hopefully the two teams have settled what discord we might have had. Shoutout to all the French players for being good sports and giving us great matches; we appreciate the support.

bEAST mode
Like CTC said in #wcop, he offers up his olive branch to you Frenchies.

With France out, I hope UK can show us something.
That, or Germany can just luck its way through.

European victory go go go !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)