The Workshop

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Requester: Nightingales
For: uu ladder challenge
Art Direction: Basically was thinking of just the normal 1st, 2nd, 3rd place podium, preferably with Mega Sceptile in first place, Delphox in second, and Crobat in third, but I'm open for anything. c:
edits were made
Hey, heres my take on it from what you provided. Let me know how you feel about it!

LifeisDANK

Bird Enthusiast
is a Top Artistis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Requester: galbia
For:PU Circuit / PU in general
Art direction: i really like the smogon doubles logo as a reference point and this one would be used for the PU tournaments circuit as a whole too, pokemon like skuntank and carracosta should be relevant for a while

galbia mind if i give this a go? ill sketch something up and finish in adobe illustrator, heres the sketch

Last edited:
hi!

I'd like to make a request for a banner for The OU divisional season that will be on the Tournament forums on 17/12/2017
I don't have much in mind but it will be nice if some OU mons are fighting their way up to there way up to the no.1 position on a ladder

Thanks! :D

Requester: Nayrz
For: USM Ubers Viability Ranking Thread (aiming to post this on the 15th of December, but no need to rush the art for that time)
Art Direction: I'm going to tag HotFuzzBall specifically for a possible idea, as the SM VR art was excellent and I feel that a small "evolution" of it could work great for flavor to the USM thread. The old art featured Solgaleo and Lunala with Arceus in the center. Is it possible to make the same idea, but with the fusion formes (aka Dusk Mane / Dawn Wings) Necrozma replacing Solgaleo and Lunala instead? I think it would work great, but I ain't an artist so I don't know how feasible it is. If you have an alternative idea I'm happy to hear it.

If this isn't possible then I'm happy to see any direction related to Dusk Mane / Dawn Wings from any other willing artists!

Requester: Chill Shadow
For: Smogon Exhibitions
Art Direction: I need a logo for the team i'm managing, The Mind Blowing Blacephalons please n_n i dont have anything in particular in mind, i guess maybe literally what the name is but in a cool-looking logo. Thanks a lot!
e: my co-manager snaga suggested a nice idea, which is basically depict our logo as like a magician, which i think would be pretty cool if it's feasible, thanks again!

Last edited:

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Art Direction: I need a logo for the team i'm managing, The Mind Blowing Blacephalons please n_n i dont have anything in particular in mind, i guess maybe literally what the name is but in a cool-looking logo. Thanks a lot!
e: my co-manager snaga suggested a nice idea, which is basically depict our logo as like a magician, which i think would be pretty cool if it's feasible, thanks again!
I can take a shot at this. I'll try to post a sketch relatively soon.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Requester: Feliburn
Art Direction: I'd love to have a dope logo for the team I'm managing "The Max Attaka Stakatakas", I couldn't come up w/ any idea for it but something that displays a strong stakataka maybe. Thanks.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi all, i'm looking for new artwork for the annual NU League that is starting soon. We have a very good one which was made by rozes, but it is now almost entirely outdated. Would it be possible for any of you amazing artists to create new artwork for it? Here is the last one as an example: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-2-playoffs-grand-finals-won-by-flcl.3590485/

I'd prefer the logo to feature some high-ranked mons in the NU meta, like Sneasel, Delphox, Emboar, Whimsicott, Virizion, Klinklang, you name it. NU Viability Rankings can be found here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/usum-nu-viability-rankings.3622107/

thanks in advance!

Requester: Shadestep
Tournament name: NeverUsed League / NU League
Projected Deadline: January 1
Art Direction: High Viability Pokemon in NU, such as Sneasel, Delphox, Emboar, etc. Minimalistic design would be cool

Last edited:

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Rough proof for ya Chill Shadow. If you like the concept I can put some more work into it. Let me know!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hi all, i'm looking for new artwork for the annual NU League that is starting soon. We have a very good one which was made by rozes, but it is now almost entirely outdated. Would it be possible for any of you amazing artists to create new artwork for it? Here is the last one as an example: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-2-playoffs-grand-finals-won-by-flcl.3590485/

I'd prefer the logo to feature some high-ranked mons in the NU meta, like Sneasel, Delphox, Emboar, Whimsicott, Virizion, Klinklang, you name it. NU Viability Rankings can be found here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/usum-nu-viability-rankings.3622107/

thanks in advance!

Requester: Shadestep
Tournament name: NeverUsed League / NU League
Projected Deadline: January 1
Art Direction: High Viability Pokemon in NU, such as Sneasel, Delphox, Emboar, etc. Minimalistic design would be cool
Remembered that January 1st was tomorrow, so here's something quick

Last edited:
Requester: Jord-e
For: OU Next Best Thing (the current banner is more of a joke if anything and id like for it to be taken more seriously.)
Art Direction: I dont really have anything specific in mind but if Steelium Z Jirachi and a Mega Lopunny copying something could be included that'd be great, if this isnt possible feel free to choose from any other pokemon that r archived currently.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)