The UU Open V - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won in a close series vs tsr, ggs
s/o shiba the superior builder

Last edited:

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Cubonesmother vs Akashi

Honestly, the attempts between both of you were nothing sort of laughable. I'm not giving an activity win in this matchup because it would be saying that either of you attempted in anything remotely close to an appropriate manner to schedule this battle. Here are the screen shots proving that you not only neglected the rules in the OP and in the official scheduling guide but also anything remotely near common sense.

Again, for everyone: something that amounts to "lets battle now" or "wen fite lol" doesn't count.

So I'm doing a coinflip. Apologies for the extra day delay to Sacri'

[21:09] +teal6: !pick akashi, cubonesmother
We randomly picked: akashi

Congrats Akashi, go to the next round and schedule better next time.

Dark G is giving me the win. He lost interest in the tour. I'll toss a screenshot of the vm here once I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)