The Ubers Open V - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? Why the shit would I come online if you didnt even reply to my message on your wall ???
We did not appoint a time and you expect me to be online for whatever fucking reason, and if Im not youre just gonna call activity for no reason yet again??
What the fuck
And how about not searching in the ubers room but clicking on the find user button? I never said im gonna be in the ubers room nor is it a rule
Also, you said you're gmt -8 which means theres a 9 hour difference from wherever you live and london, making 11 am -> 8 pm my time, meaning that even if you would have accepted the time, i would only have to come online in 25 minutes

Last edited:
??? Why the shit would I come online if you didnt even reply to my message on your wall ???
We did not appoint a time and you expect me to be online for whatever fucking reason, and if Im not youre just gonna call activity for no reason yet again??
What the fuck
And how about not searching in the ubers room but clicking on the find user button? I never said im gonna be in the ubers room nor is it a rule
Also, you said you're gmt -8 which means theres a 9 hour difference from wherever you live and london, making 11 am -> 8 pm my time, meaning that even if you would have accepted the time, i would only have to come online in 25 minutes

It's funny, because this time I DID search for hassin627 being online at 11:00 a.m, as evidenced by the screenshot in my prior post. This is also supposedly the time your screenshot was taken, yet, funnily enough, you weren't online! Did you happen to .seen my username again? Did you see the exact time I left the Ubers room? Because it's the same time you were supposedly online, yet you were nowhere to be found.

I was online at the time YOU wanted, and if absdaddy's decision is any precedent, you should have been there too. I've been to 3/4 scheduled times, whereas you were only there for the very first one. It's ridiculous that you can be so offensive and insufferable whilst being in the wrong, and regardless of what Fireburn's ultimate decision is I'm done wasting my time trying to reason with you.

e @ below: I will be online tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m, yet again.

Won 2-0 against Marilli.
Sorry for being late, and kinda drunk(ish), glad I was still able to conversate normally.
Dope that you hopped back on right away, instead of re-scheduling.
1st game was clean, 2nd one kinda haxish on both parts, which sort of evened out the game.
ggs.

Last edited:
[12:17:50] #Fireburn: just post in the thread i'll decide later

my opp disregarded the time i proposed above, and posted instead that we play an hour later than I had scheduled for. I was ok with that, but was in the middle of a League game during the time he proposed, so I said I'd be late. 13 minutes later, i'm out of my league game, and as I'm about to message him, he says he's got to go.

tl;dr he changed the proposed time (which was ok), but then didnt accommodate that i was shortly unavailable for the time he assumed i'd be on for, and left as i was ready to play.

activity on the extension we were given, opp is not online and i refuse to wait yet again. unfortunately the 'blind horse' cannot read the time
http://imgur.com/9dMITX5
http://imgur.com/GUQn1Tq
But hey, unlike you Im willing to actually wait for my opponent and not go offline on the minute of the "appointed" time
So get your ass online
[12:17:50] #Fireburn: just post in the thread i'll decide later

my opp disregarded the time i proposed above, and posted instead that we play an hour later than I had scheduled for. I was ok with that, but was in the middle of a League game during the time he proposed, so I said I'd be late. 13 minutes later, i'm out of my league game, and as I'm about to message him, he says he's got to go.

tl;dr he changed the proposed time (which was ok), but then didnt accommodate that i was shortly unavailable for the time he assumed i'd be on for, and left as i was ready to play.
Just kiss already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)