The Ubers Open V - Finals [Won by Hack]

Status
Not open for further replies.
got smashed 0-4. gl to both of you and sorry I played pretty badly.

s/o:
_ french community ( except Evuelf because he's mean :( ) for supporting me
_ Uxali for being dumb, Dlanyer (who's like the only one who really trusted in me since round 1), Earth because I love you, Lacus Clyne because she eats leftovers in the sink (thanks for the help/teams), Ice Tea ily, user php (smirk), Starmei tu es ma reine, Pohjis for always being helpful, Celysi oui., LuckOverSkill for giving me the win round 2, benbe because he's so cool.
_ all my friends in general, the ubers community, and all the ppl who supported me.
_ Reisen Inaba for being my spy slave.

sorry I prolly forgot someone but I love everyone but Evuelf.

oui.

Last edited:

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Won vs Gastrik and lost vs Hack, ggs wp

Would like to congratulate Hack on his win and his solid run. Was one of the most enjoyable series I've had in oras.

Thanks once again to Fireburn for being a solid host and to everyone who supported me, appreciate it

ur ass gastrik. no1 could trust u.
jk I was ur #1 support.
et t'aurais jamais joué ubers si j'étais pas là. donc va te faire cuire le cul. haxxer. ton run était naze, tes matchs étaient nazes de ouf mais finale c'est pas mal.
pour l'open sm l'année prochaine jte fais win. pas de pb.
PS: nice g1 l56 hack, both deserved, ubers is cool when u don't bring ho every time.

Yeah, as noted already, I won. 2-0 vs Gastrik, 2-0 vs Level 56. Such was the score vs all my opponents in this tournament (it goes without saying I had my fair share of luck, but I think it evened out). In many ways I'm more proud of the way I played throughout the tournament (especially in the finals) than winning. Obviously it's an easy things to say now that I've won, but the final 2 games were absolutely top class.

Pretending like this victory doesn't matter to me would be blatantly false, I've never won any Ubers tournament on this scale despite sticking to the tier for 4 years. I hope that my victory can help put some perspective about certain tiers in this game are more competitive than others (obviously certain tiers are more fun that others, but that's another thing), because both my work and my colleagues in the tier have certainly shown that even a disrespected tier like ORAS Ubers is competitive enough to where the best player will win. Because that's what happened in this tournament, and that is what happened in the 4 seasonals arranged throughout the year.

I would like to thank the following people for being very helpful in my run, but first of all I want to thank all my opponents for the good games throughout the tournament, and special thanks to Gastrik and Level 56 for the games in the final.

Astounded dice Evuelf Gunner Rohan orch TonyFlygon Kebabe Isa Blim

Thanks all for your help when bouncing team ideas, or just mental support.

And now we wait for SM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)