Tournament The STABmons Open [Round 2]

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

Welcome to the STABmons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam III information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the STABmons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result (edit it out if you want to keep it private).
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 2
Deadline: Sunday 02/18 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

Extension Deadline: Wednesday 02/14 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

Arifeen vs. Willdbeast
bdov vs. MMagma
skysolo14 vs. tokyovania [*DNP]
Racool vs. Halliday [*DNP]
WhiteLion vs. Whitewash [*DNP]
ggggd vs. Quantum Tesseract
Garry2Scary vs. PsykoCat [*DNP]
lightning1870 vs. Official Fissure
Hassin627 vs. Betathunder
Blitzburgh vs. eren
DurzaOffTopic vs. Highlord
Jrdn vs. Zesty43
Hamhamhamham vs. Laxpras
Megazard vs. EternalSnowman
ambrogietto1984 vs. Whitephoenixace [*DNP]
Akashi vs. DBW [*DNP]

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

If you feel there are any errors, post here or on my wall. Good luck and have fun all!

Last edited:
I have made contact with my opp he replied and I replied back letting him now the times most available for me but I haven't seen him since that Thursday and he hasn't replied back, his account also shows that that Thursday was the last time he was on

zzzz activity, agreed to play between 12-5pm and its currently going 9 pm for me, waited too long for this

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Activity:
tokyovania vs. skysolo14
Racool vs. Halliday
Whitewash vs. WhiteLion
Garry2Scary vs. PsykoCat
Whitephoenixace vs. ambrogietto1984
Akashi vs. DBW

Can you guys play your games in the future please? :(

Round 3 up soon!

Reactions: Nat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)