Tournament The RU swiss tour - Round 5 (see post #195)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
It's round five, you'll have to just take the free win
Also for future reference, Brick Small quit as well, so he will most likely not be doing his games

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
My opp never gave times rofl

Also im p sure I cant play next round so give win to them next week cuz I wanna play subsequent weeks

hello. my opponent has not responded to my most recent visitor message, so i decided to ask around for his whereabouts. i was told that he is often in the ru room on pokemon showdown, but when i went into said room, the friendly users told me he had not been on recently. :(

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
hello. my opponent has not responded to my most recent visitor message, so i decided to ask around for his whereabouts. i was told that he is often in the ru room on pokemon showdown, but when i went into said room, the friendly users told me he had not been on recently. :(
he was online yesterday o-o

that's nice that he came on and all but he didn't reply to me on forum and I'll be on holiday for a while

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
guess we aren't getting it done as I couldn't play until wednesday and trc could not then and is on holiday now

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
Calling Activity ig he hasnt replied to my vm and im busy Tommorow with limitied availability day after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)