★ The Pokémon Village ★

Well, could you breed an Adamant HA (Sand force) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Shellos? If it is the West Sea I would like it in a Heal ball, if it is the East Sea version I would like it in a Dive ball. Let me know.
The Nature I can rebreed with no problem at all, but the ball i may need to work on since i have to catch a female shellos in a heal ball (current one is in a dream ball) but I can dex nav that one for the heal ball (seriously, I'm in the daycare between mauville and vurdenturf) That i can do with no problem

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Nature I can rebreed with no problem at all, but the ball i may need to work on since i have to catch a female shellos in a heal ball (current one is in a dream ball) but I can dex nav that one for the heal ball (seriously, I'm in the daycare between mauville and vurdenturf) That i can do with no problem
Dream ball works good for me. Just make sure it has its HA, those IVs and an Adamant nature.

Hey Christian . I would really like to have a copy of Nelson Tangela's Spiritomb. I could offer you some Apricorn mons breedjects or do a breeding project for you. If you're interested, I'll send you my list of breedables.

Hi Christian in response to your CMT I've looked through your stuff. I'm interested in the Jolly Zubat, NT’s Nincada, the trained Mr Mime & Malamar & the 20th Yr Shaymin. (I believe these are all pentagon).

Obviously I'm taking this as worth a bit more than the three shinies that you've asked for so you can obviously add to the Larvesta, Goomy & Whismur request. If not I'll take something out. :)

If you can clone this and my HP Grass Houndour for me that would be awesome, depending on what else you ask for, more may need cloning.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hi Christian in response to your CMT I've looked through your stuff. I'm interested in the Jolly Zubat, NT’s Nincada, the trained Mr Mime & Malamar & the 20th Yr Shaymin. (I believe these are all pentagon).

Obviously I'm taking this as worth a bit more than the three shinies that you've asked for so you can obviously add to the Larvesta, Goomy & Whismur request. If not I'll take something out. :)

If you can clone this and my HP Grass Houndour for me that would be awesome, depending on what else you ask for, more may need cloning.
Sure, I will take the Houndour and the Skarmory as well, and I will clone them for you. Let me know when you can trade ~

In response to your CMT:

#041. Zubat (
OT: Jordan | ID No.: 28626
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Infilitrator | Type:

IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EV:
UT | Level: 1
Moves: Brave Bird | Defog | Hypnosis | Curse
Notes: Semi redistributable. Redistributable if you get it directly from me.

#149. Dragonite (
OT:
Medley | ID No.: 36977
Nature:
Adamant | Ability: Multiscale | Type:

EV:
252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 Def | Level: 100
Moves: Dragon Dance | Outrage | Earthquake | Extreme Speed
Notes:
Semi redistributable. Redistributable if you get it directly from me

#250.
Ho-Oh (
OT: CHRIS | ID No.: 28662
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Pressure | Type:
EV:
UT | Level: 45
Moves: Extrasensory | Sunny Day | Fire Blast | Sacred Fire
Also, I don't plan on redistributing.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello there, I'm sorry for my late reply; in response to your CMT I'm only interested in both of these 'mons, but can you do a Shiny BP for me in exchange for the 3rd one? please let me know if you're interested.

#699. Aurorus (
OT: Tonberry | ID No.: 65428
Nature: Modest | Ability: Refrigerate | Type:
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EV:
252 Speed / 252 Spatk / 6 SDef | Level: 100
Moves: Hyper Voice | Freeze-Dry | Frost Breath | Earth Power
Notes: Fully redistributable

#041. Zubat (
EV:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
Hello there, I'm sorry for my late reply; in response to your CMT I'm only interested in both of these 'mons, but can you do a Shiny BP for me in exchange for the 3rd one? please let me know if you're interested.

#699. Aurorus (
OT: Tonberry | ID No.: 65428
Nature: Modest | Ability: Refrigerate | Type:
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EV:
252 Speed / 252 Spatk / 6 SDef | Level: 100
Moves: Hyper Voice | Freeze-Dry | Frost Breath | Earth Power
Notes: Fully redistributable

#041. Zubat (
EV:
Sure, may I know what kind of Shiny BP?
Hi Christian! It's been a while! I probably don't have anything you need, but CMT anyway for Jolly Cobalion!
hey Mercury! Yeah I remember our trades *_* I'm glad you are back too. I will reply in your thread!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)