The OU Quality Control Team

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
The Quality Control (QC) Team
The Quality Control team is responsible to ensure every OU analysis is up to the high standards Smogon expects for its content. These analyses are being viewed by thousands of individuals across the world, so a high standard of quality is necessary.

If the QC team does not think your analysis is up to on-site standards, they have the right to reassign or reject it. Make sure you familiarize yourself with C&C standards if you wish to prevent this from being the case.

The OU QC Team:
TDK - Co-Leader
Tokyo Tom - Co-Leader

bludz
Celticpride
Finchinator
Hootie
Nedor
p2
Poek97
starry blanket

Past QC Members:
aim
AccidentalGreed
alexwolf
AM
Ash Borer
ben gay
BKC
Bluwing
Colonel M
CrashinBoomBang
CyclicCompound
dcae
dice
dragonuser
Fuzznip
Gary2346
Harsha
Henry
Jukain
Kratosmana
Leftiez
liberty32
Nog
Plus
ShootingStarmie
Labyrinthine
PK Gaming
shrang
Seven Deadly Sins
SOMALIA
Spirit
Subject 18
Super Mario Bro
Swamp Link
Stathakis
Steve Angello
sugarhigh
Tesung
TheEnder
Trinitrotoluene
Tsunami
TRC
Valentine

Last edited by a moderator:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Staff have already been notified, but I thought I should officially announce that I'm vacating my co-leader position, and the OP has been updated to reflect that. Want to extend a general thanks to everyone who has contributed and continues to contribute to this forum for cultivating an amazing environment.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Due to general inactivity among the QC members, we've decided to add Hootie to the team. He's an approachable guy who's experienced in the C&C process having written a bunch of analyses himself. He's also a frequent poster in the OU forums with great knowledge of the tier. Congratulations!

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
To help finish up the last batch of analyses with Generation 7 coming up, we have decided to bring Nedor onto the QC team. A proficient team builder and team rater, Nedor is an active member of the OU community with extensive knowledge of the metagame. On top of that, he has past C&C experience from writing the Specs Hoopa analysis. Congratulations!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)