The LC Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Calling activity because my oppenent was somewhat inactive, missed a time and did not responded to my rescheduling messages.

Calling activity. I contacted iLlama the day the round went up, only for him to take until Friday to respond with "can we play next week?". Of course no actual availability was stated and I had to leave 2 VMs for him to reply (again, on Friday). After finally making a time to play yesterday, he didn't show up on time.

If he can play later this evening I'm fine with that as well.

Gonna have to call activity i'm afraid. Opp contacted me first on discord where we didnt schedule an actual time but agreed on it being fairly easy to find each other and get games done. However, when i recontacted to try and get the games done 5 days before deadline he didnt respond at all. He also didnt respond to a follow up message or me posting on his wall so i dont know if he's dead or what but i've tried to get games done, and havent heard anything at all from him. Discord logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)