The LC Open V - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit that the message he left you wasn't very good. Had that happened earlier in the week, you would have received the activity win. Unfortunately, because the initial contact was made so late, I completely scrapped it and went for the coin flip. Also, I didn't post a screencap of the coin flip because I didn't feel the need to.

For next time, ask for extensions before the deadline, and don't forget to make a post in the thread saying that contact has been made.
oh really then why you didn't keep the match up like LJDarkrai vs rozes and Mr. Highways vs TDK and allow us to play and if he didn't show up i get the activity win this is just unfair just because my opp is a part of the LC community/council

found opp online a few days ago and he said he couldn't battle, haven't seen him online since. also sent another vm yesterday which he hasn't replied to. hopefully we'll still be able to get this done tmrw

thanks dude and gl he doesn't deserve to play this round anyway and the damn host didn't even reply to me rediculous

Reactions: PDC
i dont get it, u were inactive for 6 days and i made it pretty clear in my activity post that i couldnt play till today, which by far exceeds the extension deadline, hence extensions were off no use and due to the fact of you not being able to play or contact me for most of the week, i'm surprised i didnt get the activity outright. And stop disrespecting the host since he was impartial and took it to a coinflip. Its just a game and if u bothered so much you should've scheduled much earlier, u responded hours after i had already called for act and dont expect a guy to change his schedule at such short notice.

P.S nice crits PDC -.-

edit: not worrying because i'm predicting Kingler12345 to do the same to you next round :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)