The Everything NHL Thread

Murray's extension's gotta be just as worrying lol

So, think this is an up year for scoring? Goalies look rusty as hell right now.

Murray's extension's gotta be just as worrying lol

So, think this is an up year for scoring? Goalies look rusty as hell right now.
I'm not worried about Murray, I'll be worried if Bylsma is still our coach by the end of the season.

Scoring is going to even out, wouldn't get too excited. Or maybe it's just my team that plays a stupid system that doesn't allow them to score at even strength lol.

And really, why would anyone be worried about GMTM? Kane trade? Bunch of trash and a 1st for a pretty good player. Myers for Bogo was pretty even. Lehner trade? I'd rather overpay for a younger, cost controlled goalie slightly if it means I'm not paying him 5M+. The Kulikov trade was fantastic, so was Okposo signing. The only terrible move was hiring Bylsma but that can be fixed.

Fingers crossed that LA misses the playoffs and Sutter is fired.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Holy shit habs wtf. That's not what's supposed to happen to a first-place team. It's kinda funny though...

Injuries and Bylzzzma are making this season unbearable so far

Also Sabres fans complaining how unlucky we were to be bad in 2014 and draft Reinhart, that might be even worse

"Oh, I haven't scored a goal in 10 games? Fine, if you insist." *Nabs his first career hat trick*.

Heeeeeeeere's Connor.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What exactly is a Golden Knight, anyway?

This has been discussed in the thread before, but I'm curious to see how a major league franchise will fare in Nevada. I know people who visit Vegas all of the time, so it will be interesting to see if any of these people latch onto a team that they discover in their favorite destination. Vegas has a ton of stuff to do, almost 99% of what I don't do and a big reason I don't go even when invited. But I'd gladly see a game there if I do ever return to sin city. Hopefully the Vegas regulars will take a chance on Hockey and fit a GK game into their schedule.

Last edited:
*sigh*

Vancouver just lost their ninth straight game. I'm guessing Willie is getting canned once the Nucks get back to town.
I'm behind a fire sale in Vancouver - sell all the old assets and fully commit to the youth core. ...My motivation may be that I really want to see Jordan Subban make the roster. Possibly misguided, but it would be oh so much fun.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Matt Tkachuk is one of the most classless players to ever step on an NHL ice rink. That's 2 players he's injured off dirty slewfoots to go along with the multiple cheapshots/attempted headshots he's delivered and he's barely even played half a season. He's actually even worse than a player like Matt Cooke since Cooke at least owned up to his cheapshots by fighting. This is a case where giving Tkachuk the Steve Moore treatment is absolutely appropriate to protect the dozens of NHLers he'd otherwise give long term injuries in his career.

I really really hope Tkachuck cleans his act up because he's a fantastic hockey player who doesn't need to do this stupid shit

Good lord and lady, I hate (Stupid) NBC! Half the time their so-called "rivalry night" matchups aren't, as a Pens fan everyone else claims their biased towards us (when in actuality Comcast partially owns the FLYERS), and their announcers are annoying!

That's why I'm glad the league DOES NOT blackout internet radio streaming, I'd be lost without it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)