Patriots
Vikings
Jaguars
Rams
Panthers
Saints
Chargers
Falcons

Not much to say about the top few. Jaguars move up just below the Vikings in the fifth slot. Panthers move up but not past the Rams (but close). Saints drop because of that untimely win. Chargers moving on up and the Falcons had a big win too.

*Edit*

Forgot about Wentz. They drop for that.

Last edited:
The "Is brady starting to show his age?" takes are trickling in

ppl never learn lol

Nick Wright is still the biggest clown in the internet

Last edited:
Don't forget all the "The End of The Dynasty" headlines when the Pats lose like this.

This is Darth Sidious messing up. With our heads. The Steelers will have their guards downs, and the Pats will cut their throats.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Thanks guys I really needed the cheering up today. Here I was feeling all glum about how bad they played last night.

Thanks guys I really needed the cheering up today. Here I was feeling all glum about how bad they played last night.
I'm legitimately enjoying Brady playing this year. After his double-episode podcast with Peter King, I learned to admire him as a person, so I actually want him to do well whenever my team is not involved. And he's nice enough to have a losing record against us (I think the Broncos are the only team Brady has a losing record against), so it's all fine.

But Miami in Miami always give troubles to Brady and the Pats. I'm sure we wouldn't be World Champs in 2015 if the Pats hadn't lost and we had to go through Foxboro.

Its literally same story different year with the Pats you know they'll be fine

I'm completely confident that they'll figure out how to get pressure with that stank ass front 7 come playoff time hahaha

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Maybe the plan is to give Pittsburgh home-field and then beat them in the playoffs anyway, now THAT would be devious.

Maybe the plan is to give Pittsburgh home-field and then beat them in the playoffs anyway, now THAT would be devious.
This is what I think will happen:

-Pats lose to the Steelers
-Fall to the 3 seed
-They beat some pushover like the Ravens or Titans in the wildcard round
-Beat the Jaguars in the Divisional round
-Meanwhile the no.4 seed Chargers beat whoever they played in the Wildcard game
-They then beat the Steelers in the Divisional round meaning that the Patriots will host them in the Championship game (which I predicted before the season).

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I mean there have been a few statistics brought up in this thread to try to prove otherwise, but just watching the other three teams in the afc east shows they aren't good. The afc south hasn't really been any better, and the afc north has the browns and the not too threatening Bengals. But I can promise you the Steelers and ravens would give the patriots a hell of a lot more trouble than the billjetphins if they played twice a year every year.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i mean i've already proven that this narrative is garbage but here are some more stats to chew on:
You haven't proven anything. Nobody here is saying the patriots aren't good. They are far and away the best team in football over the last 15 years. What we're saying is that, ON TOP OF THAT, they've also gotten to play in an easy division.

You haven't proven anything. Nobody here is saying the patriots aren't good. They are far and away the best team in football over the last 15 years. What we're saying is that, ON TOP OF THAT, they've also gotten to play in an easy division.

Im pretty sure i've proven that the AFC east doesn't suck multiple times

Coincidentally the AFC east is also the best of all 4 AFC divisions this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)