The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Karma or not juju deserves a suspension for that. He's a rookie, he needs to be shown right here and now that those plays are illegal for a reason, and endangering someone's livelihood like that is unacceptable. I hate burfict as much as anyone, but nobody deserves to be hurt.

What about the 11-5 Colts post too, bring that one up please!!

lol.
Look at this schedule and tell me the Colts are going 8-8 or worse. Also, Andrew Luck will only miss at the most 2 games. He is 90% healthy but his injury is one he's been playing through since 2015 and Pagano and Ballard are cautious and rightfully so about putting him in in early season games in our easier stretch. The Colts defense was a key aspect of new GM Chris Ballard's first offseason. He obviously can't undo 4 years of Ryan Grigson's shitty drafting and FA decisions in one offseason but he did a great job infusing the unit with more youth and competition. It's not great but it's a great improvement in one offseason. Also, the offensive line issues are greatly over exaggerated. In the last 4-5 games of 2016 the line allowed Luck to be one of the least hit quarterbacks in the league which is a positive sign going forward even with Ryan Kelly's injury.
And with that being said, the Colts are NOT worse than the Broncos, Chargers, Ravens, or Bengals. Chiefs is debatable. Based on this schedule and our roster, I'd say we should go 11-5 or 10-6 which should snag one of the 2 wild card spots. I think Houston wins the division by a game only because of Luck's injury though.

Digging up old incorrect predictions is lame

I could do it with some of yallz reactions during the first half of the superbowl and I guarantee it would be much funnier

xD so funny

Last edited:

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Titans DC is dick lebeau, who we all know is 4x weak against patriots type. That bracket was doomed from the start.

Edit: looks like juju's suspension was upheld, but iloka's was reduced to fine. I suppose the taunting was the difference there, but it does seem a little unfair. Both should be suspended imo

Last edited:
This Shazier shit is really depressing man.. truly hope nothing but the best for him and hope he makes a complete recovery to enjoy his life to the fullest. This will definitely be another wake-up call for the league and the players on how they want to play or if they want to. Those type of hits happen all the time and are always on the brink of doing exactly what it did to Shazier.

haven't we been over this

Also this season in the AFC by wins:

East:26 (more than every NFC Division save the south)
South:23
North:22
West:21

There's literally no logical backing for the "pats are only good cuz afc east" narrative its lazy af.

As a fan of a team in the NFC west (the worst division since realignment) you should know a thing or two about bad divisions.

the Patriots are a system team in a dysfunctional AFC
The Atlanta falcons went on a 3 game losing streak to the AFC east this year and were a few plays away from being swept.

This is after losing to an AFC east team in the superbowl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)