The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Packers go 10-6 and there are two teams ahead of them in the wildcard race one of them should be thrown out.

Need Rodgers in the postseason

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
It's not just the Chefs, it's the AFC West. The Chargers are doing it backwards from everyone else, though.

JIMMY GRAHAM PLAYED BASKETBALL IN COLLEGE

Pitchforks and torches are out for Gronk and some stupendously stupid stuff being said like always cuz its the Patriots.

He should probably be suspended for a game tho, similar to what beckham got when he tried to kill josh norman 2 years ago

Last edited:
Jags are 8-4 and Bortles had probably his best game ever (this is at least the second time i've said that this season).

Jags vs. Seahawks got flexed to 4:30 next week. that game is going to be bonkers.

1) We're against the Rams...As bad as Scott Tolzien is, he can win that game and then Jacoby can start until Luck is ready but Luck should be ready for Week 2 to be honest.
2) I know we have Jaguars fans in here that will beat me up for saying this, but there's no way the Colts are worse than them. The Jags always have hype but they can't seem to ever produce anything resembling a productive football team because of their quarterback situation and bad offensive line and they think spending big in free agency helps. Colts, Texans, and Titans will fight for the division and the Jags will be lucky to have 6 wins unless I can be proven wrong for once regarding their offense.

It would be extremely funny if the Steelers lose to the Bengals and Ravens then beat the Pats

Also hope Shazier is ok looks like a scary injury

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Smogon masses: I have tickets to the following games

Ravens vs Colts
Raiders vs Chargers
THE FREAKING ROSE BOWL (go Oklahoma, I really want the Ravens to draft Baker Mayfield).

If anyone here is going to any of these games and wants to join me and my friend on a tailgate, hit me up

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fucks sake can we fire tomlin and Haley already? In my years of watching football, I have never seen a team so rich in talent play so MIND BOGGLINGLY FUCKING AWFUL against inferior teams so frequently. It's really reached the point of being inconceivable that, even when every fucking person in the world knows that's your reputation, you STILL DON'T FUCKING PREPARE.

Was busy, but I stopped to eat and catch the first half of the game (then dip out to watch the rest at home). Got there halfway into the 1st. Didn't see Shazier. Searching him up, but seems like they're not puttinhg out updates, so it may be serious. Hoping it's not.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm so fucking happy that Burfict got laid the fuck out. I may hate the Steelers, but I hate Burfict more. I never wish injury upon most players, but he got absolutely everything he deserved.

Last edited:
Karma and all that shit but JuJu better be keeping his head on a swivel next time these guys matchup for standing over Burfict like that

Good thing it was the second matchup. If it was the first, Burfict would try to kill him on the one after.

As for the Harrison guess:

Patriots
Eagles
Vikings
Steelers
Rams
Saints
Jaguars
Seahawks
Panthers
Chargers

I don't think he'll drop Eagles morw than one spot. They played a quality opponent. Although, the refs were all over that game and they played sloppy. Not enough to drop past the other two, which were sloppy in their own right. Jags manhandled the Colts, so stay ahead of the Hawks. Chargers enter the list with the Falcons dropping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)