The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Burying the haters" man I watched him miss an open receiver by 6 feet when he had one of the cleanest pockets I've ever seen. And you pointed out how much help he got too. He's got the QB wins but not TOO MUCH ELSE GOING FOR HIM.

Really O.K mistakes he is only in his 2ND YEAR 5-1 in your 2ND YEAR is incredible

P!us the best 3rd down QB in his 2ND YEAR yeah a lot is not going for him

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
You're right my guy Carson Wentz is literally the only player on the eagles my bad for misunderstanding he should get all the credit then.

You're right my guy Carson Wentz is literally the only player on the eagles my bad for misunderstanding he should get all the credit then.
Not saying that at all all I am saying is don't get on him when he is only in his 2ND YEAR

Man we would not win without other players its a team sport

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys remember how awful big Ben was in his first couple seasons. He still ended up becoming a top 5 quarterback because he was surrounded by consistency and security. If the eagles can maintain that for a few years, Wentz will have that same opportunity.

Guys remember how awful big Ben was in his first couple seasons. He still ended up becoming a top 5 quarterback because he was surrounded by consistency and security. If the eagles can maintain that for a few years, Wentz will have that same opportunity.
Thank You man I totally agree with you and are excited for years to come

That is why I was so happy last year when we went 7-9 because that was really good for a rookie with almost no team around him

Now we have a team and I hope we can maintain it

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
All QBs have flaws friend.
Idk man you'd think being inconsistently able to throw the ball accurately in the most mundane easiest and most forgiving situation is a pretty bad flaw for a QB to have.

The point I was making was to just look with your eyeballs and watch the dude play. He looks like Andy Dalton not Ben Roethlisberger. Well hang on he does look like Ben Roethlisberger but he looks like Bad Ben, not good Ben.

Idk man you'd think being inconsistently able to throw the ball accurately in the most mundane easiest and most forgiving situation is a pretty bad flaw for a QB to have.
You seem to think pretty highly of the QB he beat Thursday night who also has that problem (but hes in his 7th year)
Except Tom Brady amirite?
inb4 "Tom Brady is not a quarterback he's a god"
Tom Brady is an insane person who doesn't eat dairy or meat.

Willingly choosing to not eat the most delicious food groups is a sure sign that something's wrong with you.

(come at me vegans)

Last edited:
Lions offensive line just exceptionally bad with trash Greg Robinson as our LT.

ALso Rodgers done with a broken collarbone. NFC north up for grabs

Lions punt returner assessed unsportsmanlike conduct for waving at the defense as he's running into the endzone. So I guess you can only wave at players if you're Fournette? I get the call but he was literally running into the endzone. Shouldn't that count as a celebration? Oh well we got the TD to make it a two score game I'm happy

Oh hey, Lions still know how to mount a comeback! That or the Saints are taking over Falcons mantle of first half frontrunners? IDK but this game is about to give me a heart attack

Fuck me spoke too soon. So many batted passes by the NO defensive line

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)