The Dream Diary Project

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
I thought this would be an interesting long-term experiment to. We all have had vivid or strange dreams that we couldn't remember. However, if we actually wrote down our dreams, maybe we can learn something for them.

In this thread, we'll track each individual's dreams over an extended period of time. Post your dream to this thread after you wake up, and I'll archive it on the 2nd page of this thread. Each participant will have their own little section where I'll put down all their dreams. With this method, we can possibly look for patterns in someone's dreams over time. Or maybe a lot of people will have similar dreams? Who knows. Either way this will hopefully be an interesting experience.

Post "In" or post your latest dream to participate.

To post a dream, post the date you had the dream and a description (however long you want).

Last edited:

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Dream Archives

12/10/16
Had a dream that I was in my dorm room, asleep. Then there was a commotion outside and someone was screaming "shark" or something. It was coming from the bathroom so I went there to see what was going on and there was some guy holding out a shower curtain yelling "shark", but it was at a pattern of soap on the curtain shaped like a shark. It was very strange.

nothing yet!

nothing yet!

nothing yet!

12/13/16
I dreamed about being arrested after I shot some policemen. I met a childhood friend there, we had languages classes in the jail, could watch soccer on a small television, and even go to university for 3-4 hours daily.
12/14/16
I dreamed about my old man, he passed away a couple months ago and I am thinking of him very often lately.
The dream was a completely nonsense bullshit that I really can't remember much, except from a 'scene' that looks out of place, like it is not supposed to be there. The only one 'solid' part in this dream was a meeting with my dead, when i realized he is dead. I cried a river while he hugged me, what does not match with the rest of the dream, lol. He vanished shortly later and I can't remember shit again after this moment. ]: It was a cool dream, after all.
12/18/16 - There are a couple of guys with fishing rods in the pavement. They were fishing something that was on the other side of the road. Me and my family were passing by with our car, and messed with their fishing lines. They were damn aggressive and made we stop until we pay for their new lines/fishing rods. We stayed at a parking lot nearby trying to convince them not to break the car glasses' as payback. A famous brazilian comedian showed up and helped with this task, but I woke up before I could see what happened
12/22/16
I was home alone and some friends dropped by to invite me to a party at a top of a hill near my house.Shortly after a guy resembling Bob Marley on steroids, his wife and kid appeared and asked if they could do shamanic rituals in my house. Since I would be away for some always and I seemed to know the guy, I said ok.

I went to the said party (and of course I climbed the hill in like two seconds), but had to go back home because I forgot something. When I was preparing to climb the hill for the second time, I noticed it was divided in like three sections:

at the bottom it was a cemetery D:, next it looked like it was a store selling all kinds of vintage audio equipaments (microphones, recorders, sound systems, etc). There were two childrens there, one trying to eat AA batteries, and of course choking with them. I came up and tried to help them, without success. Then I seek for the shaman guy for help and brought the children to my place.

A guy like this (but with the looks of a villain from an clint eastwood western movie) saw and as FUCKIN' PISSED. He and his friend, a fat bald guy dressed like this, came after me holding guns. I told the whole thing to the shaman inside my house, and he grabbed a massive peace of wood he had with him this whole time apparently. Those tho guys tried to enter the house, but as soon as the fat opened the door, he was slammed by our hero Bob. The fight took place outside and this poor man got rekt lmao, but the bearded one managed to use his gun as a meele weapon to smash the shaman face. Then he just shot him in the face D:

I watched this from my window, quickly took the shaman's wife and son and got the fuck out of there. As we run, they told me the two assholes were the parents of the children I tried to save, were two piece of shit people living nearby and no one liked them. I woke up in the middle of this run and thats it

Nothing yet!

12 / 20 / 16
A certain former Doubles OU Tier Leader got unbanned from Smogon and came back in time for Doubles Premier League. He was a captain once again and drafted me for his team.

Sorry that is it but then I woke up lol but I do remember feeling happy once I found out the news in my dream.

nothing yet!

12/21/16
First time that I dreamed was this past night. I really don't buy into the fact that you dream every night, but maybe I just don't because my sleep is jacked up.
Dream was about me and my girlfriend trying to find a quiet place to be romantic together, and everything we tried to do wasn't working at all. We kept getting interrupted or kept needing to do something and we both were getting increasingly frustrated in our failed plight.

I was then woken up by the kids in the apartment upstairs doing a reenactment of the Battle of New York. Or, at least that's what it sounded like with all the damned noise coming from these brats' mouths and feet.

Last edited:
....I went there to see what was going on and there was some guy holding out a shower curtain yelling "shark", but it was a pattern of soap on the curtain shaped like a shark. It was very
I found a pattern in your dreams mate

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Holy shit how did I not notice this thread yesterday? After finals get their grip off my soul, I will absolutely start posting stuff from my personal dream diary! Probably better to do things this way rather than just tell them to random people on Discord :P

In.

Yesterday (14-december) I dreamed about my old man, he passed away a couple months ago and I am thinking of him very often lately.
The dream was a completely nonsense bullshit that I really can't remember much, except from a 'scene' that looks out of place, like it is not supposed to be there. The only one 'solid' part in this dream was a meeting with my dead, when i realized he is dead. I cried a river while he hugged me, what does not match with the rest of the dream, lol. He vanished shortly later and I can't remember shit again after this moment. ]: It was a cool dream, after all.

The day before (13-december) I dreamed about being arrested after I shot some policemen. I met a childhood friend there, we had languages classes in the jail, could watch soccer on a small television, and even go to university for 3-4 hours daily.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
In.

Yesterday (14-december) I dreamed about my old man, he passed away a couple months ago and I am thinking of him very often lately.

The day before (13-december) I dreamed about being arrested after I shot some policemen. I met a childhood friend there, we had languages classes in the jail, could watch soccer on a small television, and even go to university for 3-4 hours daily.
Thanks for sharing. It's cool that you can see your dead loved one in your dream. Hope you're feeling okay :heart:. The second dream is really weird lol, but I remember having quite a few dreams similar to that- typical mundane stuff except one part of the situation is just ridiculous haha

IN! Sadly I don't remember anything of my recent dreams haha. Soon!!
Yeah hopefully :P I haven't even been having any dreams recently. I probably need to get more sleep!

12/18/16 - There are a couple of guys with fishing rods in the pavement. They were fishing something that was on the other side of the road. Me and my family were passing by with our car, and messed with their fishing lines. They were damn aggressive and made we stop until we pay for their new lines/fishing rods. We stayed at a parking lot nearby trying to convince them not to break the car glasses' as payback. A famous brazilian comedian showed up and helped with this task, but I woke up before I could see what happened.

wtf is this kind of dream lol people fishing in the middle of the road

Last edited:
In

I always have trouble remembering my dreams past the first 10 minutes of waking up but hey I'll give it a shot

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
In

I always have trouble remembering my dreams past the first 10 minutes of waking up but hey I'll give it a shot
I too had a dream recently that I forgot within 5 minutes of waking up. It had something to do with the Arrow (I had been watching that show recently), and fighting an Alolan Sandslash (lol?). But I can't remember anything else.

Oh well....we'll get it next time.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
12/20/16

I was with some people who I don't know, in the middle of a jungle-like place. We were trying to escape or fend off these giant snakes. I strongly recall one of the snakes eating another and being very upset about that. After that was a haze, but I can remember me and my buddies dong a bunch of acrobatic stuff running around trying to escape the snakes. Cut scene. I found myself in a zoo-exhibit with another guy from before (can't remember his face). We were walking through the elephant exhibit for some reason, but we left the doors open. A baby elephant was able to squeeze through the doors and escape and it came charging after us (it was really vicious for some reason). We were chased by it around the zoo, which actually looked more like a series of public buildings/fountains in the middle of a city. Finally we were able to trap it in something dumb. The end.

12 / 20 / 16

A certain former Doubles OU Tier Leader got unbanned from Smogon and came back in time for Doubles Premier League. He was a captain once again and drafted me for his team.

Sorry that is it but then I woke up lol but I do remember feeling happy once I found out the news in my dream.

First time that I dreamed was this past night. I really don't buy into the fact that you dream every night, but maybe I just don't because my sleep is jacked up.

Dream was about me and my girlfriend trying to find a quiet place to be romantic together, and everything we tried to do wasn't working at all. We kept getting interrupted or kept needing to do something and we both were getting increasingly frustrated in our failed plight.

I was then woken up by the kids in the apartment upstairs doing a reenactment of the Battle of New York. Or, at least that's what it sounded like with all the damned noise coming from these brats' mouths and feet.

12/22/16

I was home alone and some friends dropped by to invite me to a party at a top of a hill near my house.Shortly after a guy resembling Bob Marley on steroids, his wife and kid appeared and asked if they could do shamanic rituals in my house. Since I would be away for some always and I seemed to know the guy, I said ok.

I went to the said party (and of course I climbed the hill in like two seconds), but had to go back home because I forgot something. When I was preparing to climb the hill for the second time, I noticed it was divided in like three sections:

at the bottom it was a cemetery D:, next it looked like it was a store selling all kinds of vintage audio equipaments (microphones, recorders, sound systems, etc). There were two childrens there, one trying to eat AA batteries, and of course choking with them. I came up and tried to help them, without success. Then I seek for the shaman guy for help and brought the children to my place.

A guy like this (but with the looks of a villain from an clint eastwood western movie) saw and as FUCKIN' PISSED. He and his friend, a fat bald guy dressed like this, came after me holding guns. I told the whole thing to the shaman inside my house, and he grabbed a massive peace of wood he had with him this whole time apparently. Those tho guys tried to enter the house, but as soon as the fat opened the door, he was slammed by our hero Bob. The fight took place outside and this poor man got rekt lmao, but the bearded one managed to use his gun as a meele weapon to smash the shaman face. Then he just shot him in the face D:

I watched this from my window, quickly took the shaman's wife and son and got the fuck out of there. As we run, they told me the two assholes were the parents of the children I tried to save, were two piece of shit people living nearby and no one liked them. I woke up in the middle of this run and thats it

BRAIN PLS STOP ITS THE THIRD WEIRDASS DREAM ALREADY

1/1/2017

I had a slightly horrifying dream last night involving an insect of some sort burrowing its way into my skin while I was asleep (my perspective was looking at my body from above at first) and I woke up (in my dream still) and could see / feel it moving around, I started freaking out, friends walked in and asked what was wrong, and I told them. Soon after my friend's face morphed into the face of a beetle but an obviously abnormal size, and he started slowly walking towards me as I realized there were multiple beetles underneath my skin, and right as I was about to be devoured by my half-beetle friend I woke up.

WHY IS THE ONLY DREAM I VIVIDLY REMEMBER THIS

1/6/2017

I had a dream that I was back teaching in the same school that I did my student teaching at. There wasn't anything that really happened besides me being lost trying to find my way around the school because apparently all the classrooms had changed and the room I was supposed to be in changed as well. I also distinctly remember trying to find some notable individual students I taught who were on my roster but I couldn't find them. So the teacher who I worked with during student teaching was going to start the lessons while I went to find them. But I couldn't find them and the bell rang and I tried to go back to the room but it was empty.

Background for the dream is that I'm a high school history teacher who did my student teaching last spring semester, but I've been working since September at a completely different school with a completely different population. The weird thing for me isn't that I had a dream involving teaching/work because a lot of my dreams have to deal with that... but that I didn't remember that I wasn't doing student teaching anymore in my dream. Especially when I just taught the day before.

Whatever I guess.

just passing by to say that 02-01-17 I dreamed my girlfriend would not kiss me because my mouth stinks that much apparently. so i brushed my teeths so hard they fell out of my mouth into the sink

gg

In
On 20 March 2017, I had a dream where some relatives were visiting and we were throwing stones/dough/dumplings/dont remember onto a field behind my house(there actually is a field behind my house, but its more of a playground than an actual natural field). Anyway after that we went back inside and suddenly instead of being in the kitchen where the back door is I was in the living room, where the..front door is. Someone was also sleeping on the couch, and my brother and someone else were sitting on the second smaller couch.

Anyway so I went outside for some inane reason and saw that the front gate was open and two guys were walking through it. I tried waking up the guy on the couch bevause I thought we were in danger but my brother just stared at me weirdly until I "remembered" one of the tiles in a room was being changed. Then I woke up.

...dreams are strange.

Skeptics

Banned deucer.
while you read my dream:

A group of people shot me down with some firearms, leaving me as nothing more than a mutilated corpse in a pool of my own blood. The people then laughed and smirked, as they turned around and began walking away. But then suddenly, they widened their eyes and gasped, as a gigantic raging inferno began surging upward powerfully out of my corpse behind them. The people then gasped again, as they turned around and looked at the huge fire before them, while some bright orange light radiating from the flames shone brilliantly on their entire front bodies. To their surprise, they saw my silhouette standing up within the raging inferno, out of which I then stepped out, with my body having been restored back to perfect condition. The people then began saying things that showed how shocked they were, such as "I-Impossible," "How on Earth is he still alive?!" and "Wh-Who the hell are you, you bastard?!" With my head lowered, as well as my eyes and mouth closed, I then smiled and laughed quietly, before raising my head and opening my eyes, to look at the group of people in front of me. I then told them that I was Skeptics The Conquerer, before proceeding to give a speech about how killing me was an act that was as meaningless as killing a phoenix, as I would always rise from the ashes every time I was destroyed. The people then clenched their teeth in anger and despair, before screaming as they began shooting me again. But then I vanished from their sight by moving at a speed which the eye could not follow, dodging their bullets in the process. The people dilated their eyes and gasped, before I reappeared right next to them, and then, within the space of a split second, I took out half of them with some martial arts moves. The remaining people then took a few steps back away from me, with fearful looks on their faces, while I calmly turned to face them. After that, I smiled as I pointed my left palm at them, before charging a sphere of destructive golden energy in front of my left palm. The people began screaming in fear, with bright golden light shining on their faces, a second before I discharged my energy sphere as a powerful golden beam, which emitted a screeching sound, like the Hyper Beam sound effect from Pokémon Red, Blue and Yellow, as it travelled. The incredibly huge beam then consumed the remaining people, disintegrating them to particles before they could scream. After that, I said "Hmph!" before vanishing at blinding speed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)