The Doubles Open V - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, so I just wanted to explain my situation with Mint16. I was an hour late because something came up, I pm'ed mint16 on PS and asked him if he could play in 30 mins and he agreed. I came back after 30 mins and he told me that his phone or laptop was low on battery. He went offline after that and told me to wait like 45 minutes or something but he didn't come online and since it was around 4 AM I went offline. I have been checking PS from time to time today but I never saw him online.
yeah thats what happened but i said i would come back in 30 minutes and did, you must have been later on which wasn't what i was going for. "45 minutes or something" would have been too late and thats why doing it earlier at the scheduled time really would have been possible for me. I guess I should have screen shotted that i specified 30. Maybe we can get an extension but it really had to be done over the weekend because of classes and tough time zones

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
don't want to shit up this thread but i mean if you cbf to say gg in a game don't say it in a win post
yeah thats why you didn't say gg and instead say 'lolololol' in game when u crit double flinch people in previous two rounds

but then you said gg in win posts when you 'cbf to say gg in a game'

?_?

i know everyone knows you're being a moron but i also want to call you out for being a hypocrit. you probably don't have the mental capacity to figure out how lucky you've gotten but you should look at yourself before talking shit about other people

protip: don't get into arguments with nice people. Level 51 is not the asshole here, Dominatio.

I mean really how dare he say gg in a win post but not in the battle! The nerve! Do you realize how moronic and/or salty you sound?
i haven't gotten salty after getting lucked out of opens i actually play so not sure how you would justify it as salt

e above: you did tell me to kill myself after that last game so maybe you should take your own advice

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
why are there people who still haven't realized that saying gg is an act of courtesy towards your opponent no matter whether the games were actually good or not

like come on is it truly necessary to shit on a thread because your opponent said gg and you decided to be a big noob instead of a sportsman

will ignore the fact that he didn't actually say gg when it mattered. maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine, but glad I asked your opinion!

i know everyone knows you're being a moron but i also want to call you out for being a hypocrit. you probably don't have the mental capacity to figure out how lucky you've gotten but you should look at yourself before talking shit about other people
when was this about luck
i think you need to practice reading comprehension

yeah thats why you didn't say gg and instead say 'lolololol' in game when u crit double flinch people in previous two rounds
that's not what i said, knowing my opp nothing i said in the game would've affected his reply. not like it wasn't a good game either, so saying so after crit double flinching is pretty insensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)