The Cyclohm Cup - won by Team Mega Medicham

We have seven teams and enough free agents for an eighth. That's a nice round number. Here's round one:

Team Sunkern vs Team Revenankhs and not his stupid amalgam of syllables.
EPICflygon ( '-')> vs cbrevan
Old_Gregg vs HeaLnDeaL
Animus Majulous vs snake_rattler

Team Mega Medicham vs Team Rocket
Snorlax in the way vs LucarioOfLegends
reachzero vs Rat With Wings
Heaven Jay
vs Granny Pie

Team Submit to the Brit! vs Team Spanglish
Bionic Puppy vs Airwind
Kyubics
vs boxofkangaroos
KrazyCake vs DarkSlay

Team Kataclysm vs Team FREE STRATOS
willow616 vs Broken Phobias
darmico vs GreenGogoatttt
KrewlKat vs NumberCruncher

Deadline is Sunday, February 19th at 9 PM EST. This round is a little longer so you all have some time to work out who's using which mons with your teammates. Remember to post replays!

Free agents are still welcome to sign up here in case a substitute is needed. If someone on your team is inactive or doesn't want to play in the tour anymore, please substitute them as soon as possible.

Last edited:

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
in as sub then?

Edit: bored so gonna have fun with some predictions

Sunkern vs Revenankhs- battle of the two godmons
Epicflygon vs Cbrevan- cb looks strong in sm as always
Old_gregg vs HeaLnDeal- havent actually seen much of gregg in sm, bet the man's got something fire waiting but idk vs Heal
Animus Majulous vs Snake_Rattler- this is gonna be a great game, too close imo

Brits vs Spanglish- good old european rivalry eh
Bionic Puppy vs Airwind- air's hit a stride in SM and i think ive seen puppy play 3 games so idk how well the transition is for him, gonna be good
Kyubics vs boxofkangaroos- people sleep on kyubics imo
KrazyCake vs Darkslay- Both good players, gonna be another great match, slight edge ds for me

Last edited:

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh I almost forgot about this, EPICflygon ( '-')> we need to schedule our match for this week. Anytime Friday is best for me, but my schedule is pretty flexible if that doesn't work for you. I'm PST (GMT -8).

From what I can see (public VMs), none of the members of Team Submit to the Brit have contacted their opponents or responded to scheduling requests. Please do so within 24 hours! Bionic Puppy Kyubics KrazyCake

This applies to all teams: if you or one of your teammates need to be subbed out for activity concerns, please get that worked out ASAP. Thanks!

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
So, I have a little story...

Greg DC/ed turn 1 for about 3-4 minutes. I waited for him to come back. Then the hax came. And came. And came, the greatest of which was a rock slide flinch from his excadrill on my rotom-w, dooming me. However, he did not save the reply...

So then he came back online and realized he didn't save it and so he offered me a rematch.

And then we fought. And I won :s http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7cap-535233644

And then I made sure he made sure he was okay with that because of the weird turn of events :S

tldr: I lost, then greg approached me asking about a rematch since he forgot the replay this first time, and then I won. sparky can do wut he feels is appropriate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)