The Complete Pokedex Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submission for Crimsagon

Typing: Dragon/Fairy
Ability: Sheer Force / Rough Skin
Hidden Ability: Mold Breaker
Stats: 107/140/95/60/95/48
New Moves: Mimic, Morning Sun, (Crimsagon Only) Moonblast, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Fairy Wind
Method of Evolution: Mimic a Fairy-type move to use the Fairy Gem
Height / Weight: 4'03, 207.5 lbs
Design/Desc.: A littler, more polished-looking Druddigon. The red on its body is now pink, while the blue has turned crimson. It also generally looks more like a toy.
i dunno it was just pure inspiration. morning sun has to do with the dex

Submission for Bisharp evolution (Popore, from pope and ore)

Typing: Steel
Ability: Defiant or Inner Focus
Hidden Ability: Sheer Force
Stats: 85/145/105/60/75/70
New Moves: (All current mon only) Sacred Fire, Sacred Sword
(optional) Method of Evolution: Defeat another Bisharp while knowing no Dark-type moves. (Learns no Dark moves by level-up, so the only ones it can have are Pursuit and Sucker Punch
Height / Weight: 5'05" and 189.3 lbs
Design/Desc.: All black or grey on its body is now white. It holds a Bible covered in blades.
No longer is this bishop corrupt. It has lost the Dark type, as well as a lot of its Dark movepool. Also, it gets some sacred moves because it's the pope and the pope does what they want.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
NOT THINKING OF THE OBVIOUS AMAZING NAME FOR BISHARP'S THIRD STAGE

[Stage 3] Bayoknight

Typing:

Hidden Ability: Pressure
Stats: 75 | 135 | 110 | 70 | 80 | 70
New Moves: Learnset changes to this, thanks to the Dusk Stone:​
00 Scratch
00 Fury Cutter
00 Feint Attack
00 Scary Face
00 Metal Claw
00 Slash
00 Metal Sound
00 Iron Defense
00 Night Slash
00 Iron Head
00 Swords Dance
00 Guillotine
00 Metal Burst
00 Sacred Sword

Method of Evolution: Dusk Stone
Height / Weight: 5'10"; 186.3 lbs (84.5 kg)
Design/Desc.: Similar to Bisharp, but larger; axehead horns become more pronounced; thighs significantly smaller, feet look slightly more hooved; one hand becomes a long lance, the other hand remains a claw.​
Continuing with the Chess Piece / Dagger Synonyms theme, I sprung for BAYOKNIGHT, the Pokemon which sounds like it might be a horse but actually isn't a horse. I think the Typing and Abilities were pretty fine for Bisharp, and since the new evolution is themed similarly, I saw literally no reason to change them, since (as TEG mentioned) Abilities rarely change between evolutions. Stop trying to make your evolutions competitively viable, y'all!

In terms of stats, I decided that I wasn't going to cop out and min/max Bayoknight's stats, so I went and dumped 10 *precious* points into Special Attack, since there's no reason why that shouldn't get a boost. s i g h
The other stats were nothing much to be creative about; since I only had 40 stat points left, I placed 10 into each of HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Defense, since again, there should be at least a small increase in stats from Bisharp to Bayoknight across the board. I would have liked to put 10 more points into Speed, but since TEG decided to set the cap at 540, I can only do so much (though I think 550 would be more reasonable. pfft)

I think it would be appropriate to mention the method of evolution here. Since Bisharp evolves from Pawniard at level 52, the only reasonable method of further evolution would be via an evolutionary stone, so Dusk Stone was the obvious choice here. That said, on to moves! Since I chose to use the Dusk Stone to let Bisharp evolve, I ended up having to write a whole [Start] level moveset for Bayoknight. What I did was to copy Bisharp's movepool exactly, then remove some of the moves that didn't seem very slash-y or steel-y (this is actually what happens in the real game - see Aegislash and Doublade). In the process, I removed Leer, Torment, Scary Face, and Assurance. I made a tough decision here to give it Sacred Sword, due to a few reasons: (a) it wouldn't make Bisharp that good anyway. Sacred Sword is as powerful as Brick Break, lol. (b) flavour-wise, if I'm changing Bisharp from a dagger-type (poniard haha) Pokemon to a sword-type Pokemon, the inclusion of Sacred Sword would only be sensible. Furthermore, Bisharp / Bayoknight do have those axeheads for horns, so using Sacred Sword isn't an issue (not to mention Bayoknight actually has that sword anyway..............)

On to the minor specifics. I pictured Bayoknight to be a cooler version of Bisharp, which means that it needs to lose those thunder thighs and gain more pointy things. The height is similar to an average human being, because I didn't want Bayoknight to be much shorter than I am myself, while the weight is the same as Empoleon's, which is slightly more than Zoroark's. I did this since I thought it would be nice for Bayoknight to have that sleek / sharp image, similar to Zoroark's; however, all that steel which Bayoknight is made of must certainly increase its weight, so I bumped it up to around as heavy as Empoleon. I guess this means the lack of increase of Speed is kind of reasonable now, whatever lol. Finally, to keep up with the whole 'chess-piece' image, I decided that Bayoknight's feet should look a tad more like horses' feet, since the knight piece is a horse, after all.

Last edited:
[Stage 2] Crimsagon
Typing:

Ability:
Rough Skin / Sheer Force
Stats: 87 | 130 | 100 | 70 | 100 | 48
New Moves:
Stone Edge, Head Smash, Rock Wrecker
Method of Evolution: Trade with Hard Stone
Height / Weight: 6'3" / 396 lbs
Design/Desc.: Similar to Druddigon, but body has a much more "rocky" appearance all over rather than just the head.

Druddigon is partially based on a gargoyle, and the Pokedex describes the skin on its face as being harder than rock.

canno

formerly The Reptile
[Baby] Drugon

Typing:

Ability:
Rough Skin / Sheer Force
Stats: 42 | 85 | 65 | 40 | 65 | 33 [BST 330]
New Moves: Dragon Dance, Curse (Egg Moves)
Removed Moves: Superpower, Focus Blast, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact
Method of Evolution: Happiness
Height / Weight: 2'0.4" / 121.4 lb
Design/Desc.: It has the same body-type as Bagon, except that its arms are a bit longer. It lacks the red spikes found on Druddigon, but its head is still red and jagged. It's wings are tiny in this form, and the yellow belly found in Druddigon is mostly gone from Drugon except for a small yellow diamond on its stomach. It also has 1 toe claw on each foot while having 3 small finger claws on its hands.
There's not much to say about this one - it's basically a weaker version of Druddigon. It loses on a lot of the "fully evolved" components of its movepool such as Superpower and Hyper Beam. I gave it Dragon Dance and Curse as egg moves, as I feel that a baby form doesn't add anything unless it gives new moves to the base form. I dont except either to be broken either, as Crimsagon is more than likely to also be slow, and it still lacks recovery.

Last edited:
[Stage 3] Hitmonchamp

Typing:

Ability:
Keen Eye / Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Inner Focus
Stats: 60 | 130 | 99 | 35 | [[110]] | 96 (BST 530)
New Moves: Meteor Mash (it's boosted by Iron Fist because its Japanese name is Comet Punch)
Method of Evolution: Level up while knowing Meteor Mash
Height / Weight: 5'6" / 180 lbs
Design/Desc.: A taller Hitmonchan with its "gloves" containing a hard, but lightweight metal. It's shirtless, wearing a pair of a boxing shorts with a champion's belt with a Poke Ball symbol on it.

Iron Mike Tyson. Also, Iron Fist.

canno

formerly The Reptile
[Stage 3] Lagoloon

Typing:

Ability:
Damp / Cloud Nine
Hidden Ability: Prankster
Stats: 80 | 80 | 85 | 82 | 95 | 78 [BST 500]
New Moves: Taunt, Nasty Plot, Seed Bomb [Level-Up] ; Synthesis, Knock Off [Tutor] ; Solar Beam, Bullet Seed, Energy Ball, Giga Drain [TM]
Method of Evolution: Trade Golduck while holding Miracle Seed
Height / Weight: 5'7.3" / 171.6 lb
Design/Desc.: It now resembles kappa from japanese mythology, growing a strange grass cap on its head. It also has strange rasta-styled "hair" that resembles seaweed coming out of its new "hat". Its hand and feet now have a green tint to them that gradients into its now teal body. The gem on its forehead is now bigger, and its beak is shorter than Golducks. It now has strange markings on its back.
I'm using Scyther --> Scizor as my example here, except that rather than adjusting the stats completely I actually just re-arranged Golduck's stats around. Also like Scyher --> Scizor, its HA changes. While Scizor is more related to its typing, Lagoloon has it so that it's more-so related to its concept - Prankster is very fitting for a kappa-based Pokemon. This also reflects Taunt and Nasty Plot in its movepool, as they are also what I'd consider kappa-like. The rest of the moves are basic Grass-type moves.

Oh baby here comes Bisharp evo.

[Stage 3] Impalking (Impale + King)
Typing:
Dark/Steel
Ability: Defiant/Inner Focus
Stats: 70/135/120/60/75/80 (BST 540)
New Moves: Cross Chop, Bullet Punch
(Impalking only) Beat Up, Sacred Sword
Method of Evolution: Level up at Victory Road
Height / Weight: 1.8 m/86.5 kg
Design/Desc.: Becoming more like a samurai, it gains kanatas extruding from under its arms, and a set of armor formed entirely from blades. It also gains shields on both of its arms, which also have sharpened edges and can be used offensively.
Ohhh yesssss I've been waiting for thiiiis. Impalking takes the blade theme and turn it up to eleven, having blades on absolutely every possible spot on its body. This boosts its offensive power as well as physical defense, though I don't think blade sides can take special hits very well, so the SpD is only boosted by a bit. That said, now it can take physical hits more easily, which helps with priority users faster than it. Additionally, having Bullet Punch gives it a priority option that doesn't require the opponent to attack, and Cross Chop and Sacred Sword are both reliable Fighting-type coverage. The evolution method references how pawns can promote into other pieces once it reaches the bottom row on the opponent side. Yes, I know they can't promote into kings. Yes, I know Pawniard and Bisharp aren't really based off chess pieces, only their English names. I'm still going with that.

[Stage 3] Lagoloon
Typing:
Water/Fairy
Ability: Hydration/Filter
Hidden Ability: Rain Dish
Stats: 80/87/98/85/80/70 (BST 500)
New Moves:
(Lagoloon only) Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Play Rough, Misty Terrain, Nasty Plot
Method of Evolution: Trade w/ Mystic Water
Height / Weight: 1.6 m/87.8 kg
Design/Desc.: With a shell-like growth on its back, it becomes hunchbacked and the gem on its forehead expands into a whole disc, with spikes protuding around the disc. A slight bit of scales also appears on its limbs, and its expression turns slightly mischevious.
Basically a japanese kappa. Fairy type fits its origin as a mythlogical creature, and with that comes the myriad of Fairy moves. Kappas are actually said to be mean-spirited in some works, pulling people into the water and drowning them, which is where Nasty Plot came from. The stat distribution represents how it becomes more bulky, and less offensive-oriented. 80/98/80 bulk is pretty good, and with Filter (which doesn't make much sense with its distribution anyways, think the water protecting it) it can take quite a lot of hits. That said, it still lack recovery, so at most it's a tank.

[Baby] Drugon
Typing:
Dragon
Ability: Rough Skin/Vital Spirit
Stats: 57/85/65/30/65/18 (BST 320)
New Moves: Stone Edge, Ancient Power
Loses access to: Earthquake, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Surf, Heat Wave, Shock Wave
Method of Evolution: Level 33
Height / Weight: 0.8 m/75.0 kg
Design/Desc.: A small dragon with rugged skins and walks on all four; it doesn't have the wings on Druddigon, but it does retain the red face.
Not having the wings to gather energy makes Drugon really, really slow. While it retains its decent bulk, it no longer has enough power to keep Sheer Force, making its moves less powerful; Not only that, but it loses access to quite a few moves, but since they're mostly Special moves and Drugon has a terribad SpA... It does retain Rough Skin, allowing it to make use of Assault Vest to take special hits while punishing physical attackers. Level 33 evolution lets it evolve right before learning Superpower, which I assume Druddigon is much better at using than Drugon.

[Stage 2] Crimsagon
Typing:
Dragon/Rock
Ability: Rough Skin/Sheer Force
Stats: 82/130/95/70/120/38 (BST 535)
New Moves: Stone Edge, Ancient Power, Hammer Arm
(Crimsagon only) Rock Wrecker, Rock Polish, Explosion
Method of Evolution: Level 49
Height / Weight: 1.9 m/299.5 kg
Design/Desc.: Possesses scales that look like it's breaking out from inside a stone statue, while keeping the color scheme of Druddigon, only slightly in grayscale. Its wings becomes folded at all times, and gains rock-like spikes on them.
Somewhat self-explanatory: It's a gargoyle. While being slower hurts its offensively, defensively it's almost stupidly good, since you can just slap an Assault Vest on it and watch it tank hits all day from mons who don't have a SE STAB. Especially if it's a special move. I didn't add Stone Edge to the New Moves part until I realized for whatever stupid reason Game Freak didn't give Druddigon Stone Edge. wtf. Level 49 is the level Druddigon learns Rock Climb, so it fits. And yes it's heavy af.

Hitmons come later.

Last edited:
As much as I dislike Bisharp...

[Stage 3] Kingash (King+Gash)
Type: Dark/Steel
Ability: Defiant/Heavy Metal (Inner Focus becomes Heavy Metal upon evolution)
Stats: 75/135/110/65/75/80 (BST: 540)
New Moves: (Kingash only) Sacred Sword, King's Shield, Beat Up, Bullet Punch (Bullet Punch can be learned by Pawniard/Bisharp via breeding a Kingash that knows the move)
Method of evolution: Trade while holding a King's Rock
Design: Kingash now has a gold-colored crown of blades, adorn with smaller red blades to resemble gems. The blades on Kingash's arms now have evolved into long swords, and it also has a cape-like feature. The armor also has gold plates on the knees, and all silver parts of Kingash's body have been colored gold.

In chess, Kings are the top pieces, and the ones you want to defend the most. Kingash is no different; it is the leader of a group of Pawniard and Bisharp, which will loyally obey and defend it without question. As such, it's inevitable it has a high attack+defense stat, and learns Sacred Sword and King's Shield. Why Bisharp doesn't already get Beat Up is beyond me, but either way, this can be justified as Kingash is sending its pawns/soldiers to help attack the opponent, which kings in real life would most likely do. And if you can't tell by the Heavy Metal ability, it's very heavy.

EV

Banned deucer.
[Stage 3] Lagoloon

Typing:

Ability:
Damp / Cloud Nine
Hidden Ability: Forewarn
Stats: 80 | 62 | 78 | 115 | 90 | 75 (BST 500)
New Moves: [Level Up] Mind Reader (0)
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding the Crystal Crown.
Height / Weight: 5'8'' / 183 lbs
Design/Desc.: Skin turns magenta and it grows slightly taller. The spikes on its head grow out to resemble a crown. The gem in its forehead gets much larger and looks like part of the crown.​
I mimicked the Scyther->Scizor evolution slightly by lowering Speed and increasing its better attacking stat. I also beefed up Special Defense to indicate it has gotten better at absorbing those hits due to its psychic abilities.

Psychic typing felt like a no brainer. Golduck learns so many Psychic moves already! This is also why it got Forewarn. Now we know why Psyduck gets so many bad headaches: it's foreseeing its fate!

[Stage 3] Wreckmate

Typing:

Ability:
Defiant / Inner Focus
Stats: 85 | 145 | 110 | 70 | 70 | 60 (BST 540)
New Moves: [Level Up] Sacred Sword (72); [TMs/HMs] Earthquake, Strength
Method of Evolution: Defeat another Bisharp upon leveling-up with the move Guillotine.
Height / Weight: 6' / 196 lbs
Design/Desc.: Taller with longer blade jutting from its helmet. The helmet itself now covers Wreckmate's entire face with only two small slits to see through. Its torso lengthens and another ring is added. Small blades stick out of its gloves (like Wolverine.)​
Hardest method of evolution ever! But seriously, the name is not only a play on Checkmate (chess term) but also what Bisharp do to fellow Bisharp in order to evolve.

As it got bigger it got slower and bulkier. The Attack is higher to compensate for less Speed. Those Sucker Punches are going to hurt! I also added Earthquake and Strength to correlate with its larger mass and power. Sacred Sword should already be learned by Bisharp so I'm making it a "free" move.

More later!

[Stage 3] Simitaranga
Typing:
Dark/Steel
BST: 80/135/105/60/90/70 (BST 540)
New Moves: Sacred Sword, Bullet Punch, Leaf Blade, Cross Poison
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding the Checkered Piece
Height/Weight: 5'11"/200 lbs
Design Desc.: A fair bit taller than its pre-evolution, Simitaranga has better armor too, with pauldrons that curve upward. The pauldrons are scarlet and rimmed with silver, which itself has fine golden hatching on it; in fact, all the silver portions of Simitaranga's body are overlaid with a fine golden mesh. Its body is now garbed in interlocking black ringlets of "chainmail," and the poofy pantaloons stay as are, though the silver "boots" are thicker now, and have a long curved blade extending down the front which protrudes from in-between the toes. The blades on its arms stretch out past its hands, and are curved upward now, looking from the front as if Simitaranga has no hands, but only cruel sickle-like claws.
Personally, my biggest problem with Bisharp has always been how frail it is. A buff to its HP and Sp. Def with a smaller boost to Def ought to help mitigate that, and of course an Attack boost was practically mandatory. Its name is a derivative of scimitar and chaturanga, which is the great-granddaddy of chess as we know it today.

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
[Stage 3] Lagoloon

Typing:

Ability:
Damp / Cloud Nine
Stats: 80 HP | 92 Atk| 78 Def | 105 SpA | 80 SpD | 65 Spe (BST 500)
New Moves: Trick Room
Method of Evolution: Level Up with Maximum Happiness
Height / Weight: 6'0'' / 190 lbs
Design/Desc.: Taller and a little chunkier than Golduck, it becomes a light shade of sea foam green . It's jewel becomes much bigger, with two smaller jewels now on either side of the big jewel. The spikes on the head also grow larger and resemble some type of crown. It also is surround in a magenta psychic aura.
Psychic-typing is obvious. Golduck should've always been a Psychic-type since it learns so many Psychic-type moves, and it's baby is Psy-duck after all. My whole thinking behind this mon is that it finally overcame its chronic headaches and reached a Psychic nirvana of sorts, thus Inner Focus since its finally focused on defeating the opponent. The stats give an Attack and Special Attack boost at the cost of Speed, thus making it an optimal mixed Trick Room attacker with Psychic and Waterfall. This is also why Trick Room should be a move it learns.

[Stage 3] Kingumphant
Typing:

Ability:
Inner Focus / Defiant
Stats: 65 HP | 135 Atk | 80 Def | 40 SpA | 70 SpD | 100 Spe (BST 540)
New Moves: Sacred Sword, Extreme Speed
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding King's Rock
Height / Weight: 5'10'' / 154.3 lbs
Design/Desc.: Taller and more regal. The two points on Bisharp's head become larger and two more also now come out of the side to resemble a crown. One of it's arms becomes pointed like a lance, while the other remains the same, except for the point being replaced by a shield. Thighs become wider and it gains an additional metal ring around it's hip.
Bisharp is obviously based on chess, so it made sense for it's final evolution to be a victorious king chess piece, thus the name. It's typing and abilities seemed to fit well already so it didn't need changing. As for stats, I basically took out of Special Attack to create a scarier Bisharp with more Attack and more Speed, making it a glass-cannon all-out-attacker of a mon. Seriously this thing is scary. Sacred Sword is because it now holds a sword (kinda), and Extreme Speed to hit Base 110's with priority if they're not using an attacking move. It holds King's Rock because kings rock (get it).

picksome

Banned deucer.
[Stage 1] Psyduck
[Stage 2] Golduck
[Stage 3] Lagoloon

Typing:

Abilities:
Insomnia / Cloud Nine
Hidden Ability: Swift Swim
Stats: 82 | 61 | 82 | 100 | 85 | 90 (500)
New Moves: Magic Room, Trick Room, Power Gem
(Lagoloon only) Magic Coat, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Future Sight (by level up), Earth Power
Method of Evolution: Trade with Odd Incense
Height / Weight: 5'07" / 198.6lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's spikes grow and become a pointy reef. It's tail has now 3 balls on the end of it, colored pink. It's gem is now bigger and takes up more room on it's head, explaining the added weight. It's color is now purple and the gem is blue.​
Taking from the Psychic nature of Golduck, I'd decided that it would make a lot of sense that it would be a Psychic type. I chose Insomnia for it's ability because it's a Psychic type and some other moves because, well, you seen Starmie?

~
[Stage 1] Pawniard
[Stage 2] Bisharp
[Stage 3] Swoight (Sword + Knight)

Typing:

Abilities:
Defiant / Inner Focus
Stats: 80 | 140 | 100 | 60 | 60 | 100 (540)
New Moves: Bulldoze, Earthquake, Cross Chop, Bullet Punch
(Scyuler only) Meteor Mash, Superpower, Leaf Blade, Sacred Sword
Method of Evolution: Level Up while holding King's Rock
Height / Weight: 6'03" / 232.5 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's head blade morphs into a crown shape, with blades on the tops. It gains 2 sword-like growths of medal under it's arm guards. It's thighs are slimmer and it's feet are now actual feet.​
Following the same route as it's name, it turns into something actually based off Chess. I choose the knight (along with some other members) which describes it as power. It's moves are related with blades and knights and Meteor Mash for good reasons. I added Sheer Force due to the amount of rage it is holding up, causing it to strike harder.

~
[Baby] Drugon

Typing:

Abilities:
Rough Skin / Quick Feet
Stats: 60 | 70 | 60 | 50 | 60 | 20 (320)
Removed Moves: Superpower, Hone Claws, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Focus Blast, Aqua Tail, Shock Wave, Strength, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Rock Slide
Method of Evolution: Level up with Maximum Happiness
Height / Weight: 2'08" / 107.6 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's body is now smaller and it has no wings. The yellow belly is gone, but the red head remains, albeit not as spiky. It is now on all 4s, with 2 claws on each foot. It has 3 spikes on it's back where it's wings used to be.​
It's a weaker Druddigon, nuff said.

[Stage 1] Druddigon
[Stage 2] Crimsagon

Typing:

Abilities:
Rough Skin / Sheer Force
Hidden Ability: Flash Fire
Stats: 77 | 130 | 90 | 80 | 90 | 68 (535)
New Moves: Morning Sun, Fire Blast, Hammer Arm
(Crimsagon only) Flame Charge, Overheat, Lava Plume, Ember, Heat Crash, Flare Blitz, Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Stone Edge
Method of Evolution: Level up with Morning Sun
Height / Weight: 7'02" / 597.4 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's wings are now larger and are on fire. It's body now grows more crimson spikes and it's head becomes crimson as well. It's tail is now on fire, like the Charmander line.​
The Fire type makes sense with it depending on the sun to refreshen it. Here, when it gotten too much sunlight, it caught fire, and thus, Crimsagon was born! It now has Morning Sun now, which is required for it to evolve and it mixes with the Dex. The moves now mix with the new type and some moves it really needed.

~
[Baby] Tyrogue
[Stage 1] Hitmonchan / Hitmonlee / Hitmontop
[Stage 3] Hitmonchamp / Hitmonkick / Hitmonspin

Hitmonkick

Typing:

Abilities:
Limber / Reckless
Hidden Ability: No Guard
Stats: 78 | 128 | 68 | 35 | 110 | 111 (530)
New Moves: Taunt, Punishment, Beat Up
(Hitmonkick only) Sucker Punch (by level up), Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Night Slash, Payback, Torment, Assurance, Shadow Sneak
Method of Evolution: Learn Thief at Level 43
Height / Weight: 5'07" / 128.9 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's legs now are colored red and it's feet now have 5 claws, along with it's hands. It's forearms are now stretchy and are colored red as well. It's body is now black and has 2 appendages resembling a head band hanging off it. It also has 2 streaks coming off it's body.​
Going by it's unknown relationship with Kabandha, it is now a Dark type for it to prove itself that it is evil. It's design takes attributes to a ninja, which explains it good speed. It's moves are also related to a ninja. No Guard makes it help with some of it's moves, like Stone Edge.

Hitmonchamp

Typing:

Abilities:
Keen Eye / Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Aerilate
Stats: 78 | 113 | 92 | 35 | 110 | 102 (530)
New Moves: Acrobatics, Aerial Ace
(Hitmonchamp only) Bounce, Roost, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Hurricane, Sky Attack, Tailwind, Meteor Mash
Method of Evolution: Learn Acrobatics at Level 43
Height / Weight: 5'03" / 132.8 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It grows wings on the back of it's body. The arms grow feathers and the waist now has a champion's belt. It's head now grow feathers and it gains white on the body.​
It's now has become the opposite of Hitmonkick, becoming an angel of pure heavens. It's also has Keen Eye as it's ability, something that mostly Flying types have. It's now has Aerilate because due to having no good Flying physical move. It also has Meteor Mash due to being an Angel.

Hitmonspin

Typing:

Abilities:
Intimidate / Technician
Hidden Ability: Arena Trap
Stats: 78 | 107 | 110 | 35 | 110 | 90 (530)
New Moves: Rock Tomb, Drill Run (via tutor), Poison Jab
(Hitmonspin only) Knock Off, Aqua Tail, Earth Power, Force Palm, Gunk Shot, Horn Drill, Iron Tail
Method of Evolution: Learn Drill Run at Level 43
Height / Weight: 5'00" / 142.8 lbs.
Design/Desc.: The top of it's head is now more drill-like. It's blue is now replaced with purple and it gains a more bigger tail with the spike being a drill as well. The back of it has now dirt on it. The "hair" coming off the sides is now more prominent. It's hands now gain claws as well.​
It's based off a drill, meaning it can be capable of becoming one. It's HA is now Arena Trap due to how Drills make holes. It also gains more moves for what Fighting types normally have. All 3 of these represent something, with Hitmonkick being the sneaky one, Hitmonchamp being the peacemaking champion, and Hitmonspin being the Underminer.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
[Stage 3] Hitmonchamp

Typing:

Ability:
Keen Eye / Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Intimidate
Stats: 75 / 130 / 105 / 35 / 110 / 70
New Moves: Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch,
Method of Evolution: Level up while equipped with Muscle Band
Height / Weight: 6" / 95 kg
Design/Desc.: Hitmonchan was based on a boxer, a flyweight boxer in fact. So what happens when he evolves and he goes up a weight class? He becomes bulkier. May as well make him taller too. He ditches the purple tunic and springs for boxing trunks. I'm thinking Apollo Creed style red and white. In lieu of being a "champ", he wears a championship belt.

Taller, burlier boxers tend to be slower in the ring, while dishing out more damage. Boxers also tend to be more defensive than martial artists, this combined with his increased bulk in his design contributed to the bulk addition. The new moves are basically punches he did not know before. I added Intimidate due to his appearance and nature as a champ contributing to his intimidating presence.

[Stage 3] Hitmonkick

Typing:

Ability:
Limber / Reckless
Hidden Ability: Unburden
Stats: 50 / 140 / 50 / 70 / 110 / 110
New Moves: Aura Sphere
Method of Evolution: Level up with Hi Jump Kick
Height / Weight: 5.6 ft " / 58 kg
Design/Desc.: Hitmonlee's english name is based on Bruce Lee, but its Japanese name is based on a Japanese Kickboxer. So for the design I'm basing it off a fictional kickboxer: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/72/1f/e9721f57df9a64057e3520afb5550818.jpg

This combined with the fact that kicking based styles such as Muay Thai and Tae Kwon Do emphasize speed gives it a mild speed boost. I put some investment in Special Attack because even though I wanted it to be fast and strong I also wanted it to complement Hitmonchan by being frail (Notice that Tyrogue evolves into Hitmonlee if its Attack is higher than its Defense and Hitmonchan if it's the other way round. Also Ki based attacks do seem to exist in Pokemon, as seen with Lucario. So I decided to give it just that so it doesn't gain a huge increase in power. One last thing, the Japanese names of its abilities - Flexible, Life-Risking and Acrobatics - imply that Hitmonlee is an Acrobat, and the stretching limbs seem to be in favour of this. And since Acrobats are generally fast...

[Stage 3] Hitmonspin

Typing:

Ability:
Intimidate / Technician
Hidden Ability: Iron Barbs
Stats: 50 / 120 / 120 / 35 / 110 / 95 ( BST 530 )
New Moves: Spiky Shield
Method of Evolution: Level up while having Spiky Shield in its moveset
Height / Weight: 1.4 m, 48 kg
Design/Desc.: Hitmonspin now carries a metallic, spiky, tool as its "shield" in a similar way as to how Mega Sableye uses its gem - I don't want to use a buzzsaw so I'm down with any ideas that may fit as a "weapon" while not being too extreme considering that Pokemon is after all, for kids n_n

Tyrogue evolves into Hitmonchan when its Attack is equal to its defense. True to from, Hitmonspin is a compromise between the two, with decent speed and equal attack and defense. As its still a rather small and thin mon, it keeps its low HP. I generally didn't want to add typings to the Hitmons but I gave Hitmonspin a steel type because of the aforementioned spikes, and also gave it Spiky Shield and Iron Barbs to fit in with the theme. Because it does not actually set up Spikes and just uses them as a shield, I'm not giving it that move.

[Stage 3] Hitmonchamp
Typing:
Fighting
Ability: Keen Eye/Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Unaware
Stats: 65/123/121/35/110/76 (BST 530)
New Moves: Knock Off
(Hitmonchan and above only) Meteor Mash
Method of Evolution: Level up w/ 252 Def EVs or above
Height / Weight: 1.6 m/77.3 kg
Design/Desc.: The whole body becomes a lot bulkier, with the gloves becoming huge gauntlets instead. It also possesses a boxing headgear on its head, as well as a more cylindrical-shaped boots, allowing it to stand more firmly.
I always thought Hitmontop is supposed to be the defensive Hitmon, not Hitmontop. Oh well, this fixes that. Unaware on Hitmonchamp is in a "do not care" rather than "forgetting to care" way, and allows it to take on boosting sweepers' attacks while breaking through Bulk Up and Curse users easier. The stat spread allows it to take even SE hits from some of the set-up sweepers, while still being able to dish out decent damage. Meteor Mash is for being a punching move, duh.

[Stage 3] Hitmonkick
Typing:
Fighting
Ability: Limber/Reckless
Hidden Ability: Rock Head
Stats: 65/143/75/35/110/102 (BST 530)
(Hitmonlee and above only) Double-Edge
Method of Evolution: Level up w/ 252 Atk EVs or above
Height / Weight: 1.6 m/53.7 kg
Design/Desc.: Gains a pair of kneepads which allows it to hit a lot harder, as well as a bandage wrap on its head that looks like a hachimaki (headbands wore during martial arts training). Its fingers became longer and spread out like a tripod, allowing it to handstand when kicking opponents.
Alright, the only reason I gave it Rock Head is because there aren't any ability related to the knee, so, uh, Rock Knee? Double-Edge is really just there for another recoil move, and the stat spread leans heavily towards offense; though the Atk is kept from breaking past 145 or else it'd probably hit stupidly hard. 102 Speed tier isn't really all that great, but it's nowhere near bad either.

[Stage 3] Hitmonspin
Typing:
Fighting
Ability: Intimidate/Technician
Hidden Ability: Weak Armor
Stats: 65/100/105/35/110/115 (BST 530)
(Hitmontop and above only) Topsy-Turvy
Method of Evolution: Level up w/ 252 Speed EVs or above
Height / Weight: 1.4 m/82.4 kg
Design/Desc.: It now have plates on its arms, legs and tail, allowing it to contract itself into a whole spinning top when using moves such as Rapid Spin and Rolling Kick.
In contrast with the other two Hitmon evolutions, Hitmonspin is better as a supporter, able to fire off fast Rapid Spins, while screwing over opposing setup sweepers with Topsy-Turvy. Its stat spread gives it both decent defenses and usable Atk, while boosting its Speed drastically. Like, spins are supposed to go fast, no?

Oh, this seems fun. Here's my submission for Bisharp's evolution:
[Stage 3] Dusqueen (Dusk + Queen)

Typing:

Ability:
Defiant / Analytic (Inner Focus become Analytic upon evolution)
Stats: 85 | 140 | 110 | 70 | 85 | 50 (BST 540)
New Moves: King’s Shield, Sacred Sword
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding a King’s Rock (female only)
Height / Weight: 6'2 / 210 lbs
Design/Desc.: Tall and statuesque with a golden crown of blades on its head and a slender dress, making its body shape resemble a queen chess piece.
In chess, the queen is the strongest piece, not the king. So it makes sense for the strongest iteration of a chess pokemon to be a queen. I buffed its HP and defensive stats to make it more bulky and gave it a much higher attack rating since that’s Bisharp’s main quality. I also reduced its speed and gave it the Analytic ability to reflect the slow, methodical nature of chess. Finally, I gave it King's Shield to allow for even more mind games against the opponent.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
[Stage 3] Biswag
Typing:

Ability:
Battle Armor, Inner Focus
Stats: 65/144/100/70/60/101 (BST cannot exceed 540)
New Moves: +Thousand Arrows, + Pin Missile
Method of Evolution: Level up a Bisharp with a Golurk in the team.
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:
The metal circles in the centre part of Bisharp's body expand to cover up its legs. However, it also gains a crossbow that allows it to mimic projectile movements (this is all based off the fact that Pawns can be promoted into Bishops and Rooks - rooks are basically towers - and a Tower's form of offense is usually via firing arrows)
So as I stated, it ditches its sword for a crossbow - Towers generally have long range and hence, quicker reaction time - this is why its speed was set fairly high. I gave it a nice 101 speed, as you can get real trolly at 100-108 speed.

I switched its special attack and special defense for a minor change that won't affect it too much while making it fit with theme - an immobile unit is more impervious to artillery fire i.e special damage than a physical attack, and well... what if its arrows were laced with fire?

The general reasoning behind the design? I know you think it won't make sense but: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promotion_(chess)#Promotion_to_rook_or_bishop

Yes, I know Bisharp's not really based on a chess piece - it's more Super Sentai-ish, but hey since we're rolling with the chess theme here - bisharp starts as a Pawniard. A pawn can be promoted to a bisharp or a rook. Besides the queen, the rook is quite a powerful piece in chess. Combine the tower theme (fast reaction time) and the fact that its able to move several places at once if its route is clear that would explain the speed boost. As stated, its powerful so it gains an attack boost.

~

[Baby] Drugon

Typing:
Dragon
Ability: Rough Skin, Sheer Force
Hidden Ability: Guts
Stats: 50 / 63 / 63 / 60 / 63 / 21
New Moves: N/A
Method of Evolution: Level up, at Level 25.

Height / Weight:
0.6 m, 25 kg
Design/Desc.:
Justification (open):
It's wings are very tiny in comparison to Druddigon, akin to Woobat. Rather than an all out mask, the red portion of Druddigon's face only covers Drugon's eyes, effectively giving it a mardi gras mask. Its overall body is shorter, about as much as Bagon or Deino.

Truth is, I kind of went lazy with this one. Basically I just reduced its stats using Druddigon's BST - Drugon's given BST (320) / 6. So -27 for each stat. That said, I kept SpA at 60 so it'd give the appearance of being an all rounder. The good part is it can still decently abuse Sheer Force in LC, but its still quite slow. Guts was inspired by Bagon in part, due to the similar names and it having an overall gutsy appearance.

[Stage 2] Crimsagon
Typing:
Dragon / Steel
Stats: 82 / 125 / 110 / 60 / 110 / 48 (BST - 535)
New Moves:
Spikes
Method of Evolution: Trade using Metal Coat
Height / Weight: : 2 m |  Weight: 239 kg
Design/Desc.:
The spikes on its body? They all become metallic. Its red mask becomes a metallic gray with a bluish tint in cooler (to stay in sync with the original design, but the rest of its body takes a red, Crimson tone. Its wings do have grayish, slightly spikier edges though.

Druddigon was always called an inferior Garchomp. Now it has traits of Garchomp but can perform different roles. While Tankchomp is ever powerful, Garchomp's access to Swords Dance generally makes its offensive sets better. But for Crimsagon ? Well, its defenses were pretty good as is. Initially I was going to boost just them, but I felt that it would be weird if there wasn't a minor boost among all stats. So I settled for HP, Atk and the two defensive stats. Its HP and Speed, its previously odd numbered stats stay that way. There's a minor boost in attack, as it doesn't really gain all that much in the form of offensive material, design wise. Gaining metal coating alludes to defensive boosts though, so there you go. Spikes are... well, its body is Spiky.

I'll make the Golduck evolution tomorrow as its pretty late out. I liked this slate in comparison to the previous one.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
[Baby] Drugon

Typing:

Ability:
Shed Skin / Sheer Force
Stats: 57 | 85 | 60 | 40 | 60 | 18 (BST 320)
New Moves: [Level Up] -Superpower, -Outrage, +Head Smash; [Tutor] -Gunk Shot, -Heat Wave, -Superpower; [TMs/HMs] -Hyper Beam, -Earthquake, -Giga Impact, -Surf, -Strength
Height / Weight: 3'2'' / 83 lbs
Design/Desc.: Loses wings, only has one claw per foot/hand, tail is just a nub, there are no spines going down its back​
I tried to keep the overall stat distribution the same and removed "strong" attacks that I don't think Drugon should be able to know yet. I changed Rough Skin to Shed Skin because Drugon hasn't built up its tough hide and is still shedding. With Sheer Force is would probably be a decent mixed attacker in LC.

[Stage 2] Crimsagon

Typing:

Ability:
Rough Skin / Sheer Force
Stats: 87 | 130 | 100 | 70 | 100 | 48 (BST 535)
New Moves: [Level Up] Dragon Rush (70); [Tutor] Earth Power, Focus Punch, Sky Attack; [TMs/HMs] Roost, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Fire Blast, Steel Wing, Sky Drop, Fly
Height / Weight: 10'3'' / 479 lbs
Design/Desc.: It can fly! Basically Druddigon plus functioning wings, a longer tail, and a horn on its nose.​
Am I the only one who sees this? Failed art project. Cave dragon. Gargoyle. All things that used to apply to Druddigon. Now, Crimsagon takes to the skies! Except, sadly, it's a terrible flyer and gained no Speed. It does have passable bulk which can combo well with Rough Skin. It also gets a nudge to its Special Attack in case it wants to run a mixed Sheer Force set.

[Stage 2] Hitmonchamp

Typing:

Ability:
Keen Eye / Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Moxie
Stats: 70 | 125 | 89 | 55 | [[110]] | 81 (BST 530)
Height / Weight: 5'5'' / 145 lbs
Design/Desc.: Bigger gloves, larger shoulders, and its "crown" is all one piece that curls back slightly.​
Basically an upgrade of the usual Hitmonchan we know and hate. Moxie sets could work well but that higher Attack and "decent" bulk paired with Drain Punch and Iron Fist sound better.

[Stage 2] Hitmonkick

Typing:

Ability:
Limber / Reckless
Hidden Ability: Defiant
Stats: 70 | 135 | 70 | 55 | [[110]] | 95 (BST 530)
Height / Weight: 6'1'' / 167 lbs
Design/Desc.: No idea.​
It's hard not to make Hitmonkick the better of the three Hitmons because it already has the superior stat spread and abilities. Anyway, Hitmonkick has a good-enough Speed now to not need Unburden that badly. Defiant is cool because it doesn't have to rely on Rapid Spin to bring utility to the team and can just focus on attacking. Defiant is a bit of a double-edge sword, however, because it must be careful switching into Flying-types. It can still use it against Intimidate Pokemon and other occurrences of stat drops, so not all is lost.

[Stage 2] Hitmonspin

Typing:

Ability:
Intimidate / Technician
Hidden Ability: Hustle
Stats: 70 | 110 | 110 | 55 | [[110]] | 75 (BST 530)
Height / Weight: 5'2'' / 130 lbs
Hitmonspin is just spinning away in such a hurry he doesn't have time to check his accuracy, hence Hustle. This allows him to be a tank if needed while dishing out quite a bit of damage.

canno

formerly The Reptile
[Stage 3] Crimsagon

Typing:

Ability:
Rough Skin / Sheer Force
Hidden Ability: Battle Armor
Stats: 92 | 130 | 110 | 70 | 90 | 43 [BST 535]
New Moves: Heavy Slam, Iron Defense (Druddigon gets this too)
Removed Moves: none
Method of Evolution: Trade while knowing Iron Defense
Height / Weight: 6'7.8" / 459.6 lb
Design/Desc.: The red parts of its body spread and becomes more metallic, looking more like armor. Crimsagon's "helmet" area looks more like a knight's helmet in the sense that Crimsagon's eyes aren't visable - rather, there's the traditional knight hole-line across its "helmet". Crimsagon's arms have become enveloped in the crimson armor, and are much larger than Druddigons. Finally, it's wings are mostely the same, although they seem smaller due to Crimsagon's larger size.
Basically focuses more on Crimsagon being a bulky attacker, with insane 130 Attack and decent 92/100/100 bulk. It's new Dragon / Steel type is there to reflect the fact that it now has armor - this is also why it now has Battle Armor over Mold Breaker as its Hidden Ability. Its bulk has been increased greatly, mainly its HP and Defense, while everything bar Speed and Special Defense received a modest buff. It actually get slower due to the extra weight of its new armor. The reason why Defense got boosted over Special Defense is that it fits better with its evolution method better, and I would imagine that armor would help more against physical attacks moreso than specially based attacks.

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[Stage 1] Psyduck

[Stage 2] Golduck

[Stage 3] Lagoloon ♀
Typing:

Ability:
Trace / Telepathy
Hidden Ability: Magic Guard
Stats: 75 | 50 | 70 | 110 | 90 | 105 [BST 500]
New Moves:
Psychic (lvl 55) - Confuse Ray - Boost - Aurasphere - Nasty Plot
Method of Evolution: level 55
Height / Weight:
5'7.3" / 171.6 lb
Design/Desc:
Similar to Golduck but the main color isn't blue, it is now dark pink / purple. There is a prism in the middle of her eyes and it is thinner and taller than Golduck, with an elegant posture.​

[Stage 3] Lagoloon ♂
Typing:

Ability: Steadfast / Inner Focus
Stats: 75 | 110 | 90 | 50 | 70 | 105 [BST 500]
New Moves:
Cross Chop (lvl 55) - High Jump Kick - Bulk Up - Close Combat - Aurasphere
Design/Desc:
Similar to Golduck but the main color is dark blue. It is taller than Golduck and also larger, its arms are bigger and it definitely seems to be stronger than Golduck.

I wanted to do something which is based on the gender for this pokemon because I always felt that Golduck could have a potential of an evolution that depends on the gender just like Jellicent. I wanted to add something about the type because first of all, I've always thought that Psyduck family deserved 2 different double types and also because it would eventually force the Player to chose at the really beginning the gender of his Psyduck. Indeed, there is a huge difference between Lagoloon male which is typed Water/Fighting and Lagoloon female which is typed Water/Psychic.

Abilities:

For Lagoloon female I wanted to give it the abilities Trace and Telepathy because these are really interesting if we look at the psychic theme. It also allows Lagoloon to be played in different ways, single or multi battles. As an hidden ability, I gave it Magic Guard because I wanted to do a wink between Lagoloon female and male (Magic Guard and No Guard) and also because in the psychic theme and the strategy, Magic Guard is a nice ability.

For Lagoloon male I based its abilities on Lucario's abilities. Only its hidden ability is No Guard, which could be interesting when it is combinated with moves such as Cross Chop.

Stats:

I wouldn't make huge changes with what was proposed above, I just made the difference between the Lagoloon Female, which is based on SpA and the Lagoloon male, which is based on the Atk. The Speed stat is the same and I wanted to increase it for both of them because Golduck was always described in the first season of the Anime as a really strong and fast fighter. It will definitely show that there is a real difference of strategy between these two, not only the types, abilities and designs matter.

(sorry for the late submission)

EDIT: Thank you Ticktock I don't know why I thought it was BST 550, Fixed.

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
[Stage 1] Psyduck

[Stage 2] Golduck

[Stage 3] Lagoloon ♀
Typing:

Ability:
Trace / Telepathy
Stats: 75 | 50 | 70 | 140 | 110 | 105 [BST 550]
New Moves:
Height / Weight:
-
Design/Desc:
Similar to Golduck but the main color isn't blue, it is now dark pink / purple. There is a prism in the middle of her eyes and it is thinner and taller than Golduck, with an elegant posture.​

[Stage 3] Lagoloon ♂
Typing:

Ability: Steadfast / Inner Focus
Stats: 75 | 140 | 110 | 50 | 70 | 105 [BST 550]
New Moves:
Height / Weight: -
Design/Desc:
Similar to Golduck but the main color is dark blue. It is taller than Golduck and also larger, its arms are bigger and it definitely seems to be stronger than Golduck.

I wanted to do something which is based on the gender for this pokemon because I always felt that Golduck could have a potential of an evolution that depends on the gender just like Jellicent. I wanted to add something about the type because first of all, I've always thought that Psyduck family deserved 2 different double types and also because it would eventually force the Player to chose at the really beginning the gender of his Psyduck. Indeed, there is a huge difference between Lagoloon male which is typed Water/Fighting and Lagoloon female which is typed Water/Psychic.

Abilities:

For Lagoloon female I wanted to give it the abilities Trace and Telepathy because these are really interesting if we look at the psychic theme. It also allows Lagoloon to be played in different ways, single or multi battles. As an hidden ability, I gave it Magic Guard because I wanted to do a wink between Lagoloon female and male (Magic Guard and No Guard) and also because in the psychic theme and the strategy, Magic Guard is a nice ability.

For Lagoloon male I based its abilities on Lucario's abilities. Only its hidden ability is No Guard, which could be interesting when it is combinated with moves such as Cross Chop.

Stats:

I wouldn't make huge changes with what was proposed above, I just made the difference between the Lagoloon Female, which is based on SpA and the Lagoloon male, which is based on the Atk. The Speed stat is the same and I wanted to increase it for both of them because Golduck was always described in the first season of the Anime as a really strong and fast fighter. It will definitely show that there is a real difference of strategy between these two, not only the types, abilities and designs matter.

(sorry for the late submission)
Awu, this is pretty unique, but could you cut about 50 points from them, like the main attack stat to 110 and the defence stat to 90. It's base stat total must be 500, like Scyther and Scizor.

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Here are some for Phione - enjoy!

Phorain (Stage 2 of phione)
Typing:Water
Ability: Drizzle
Hidden Ability: Primordial Sea (unlocked when evolved holding sea incense)
Stats: 130/80/80/130/80/100 (600 total)
New Moves: None
Method of Evolution: Lv.38
Height 4'11"/ Weight: 20kg
Design/Desc.: The two tails on Phione become one when this pokemon evolves. It can morph its body to different shapes.

Primione (Stage 3 of phione)
Typing: Water
Ability:Drizzle
Hidden Ability: Primordial Sea
Stats: 140/80/90/150/90/120
New Moves: Origin Pulse (lv1 move tutor), Thunderbolt (TM), Giga Drain (Lv.50)
Method of Evolution: Water Stone
Height 4'11"/ Weight:25kg
Design/Desc.:The tail on its head is said to control the oceans and all nature in it. It helps protect the ocean with Kyogre and Manaphy.
You should read the first post of this topic in its integrity, you can't chose a random pokémon that you like, there are some rules !

Also be careful to the double post, just click on edit button to add something in your post.

[Stage 2] Hitmonchamp

Typing: Fighting/Steel
Ability:
Keen Eye / Iron Fist
Stats: 75 | 115 | 100 | 45 | [[110]] | 85 (BST 530)
New Moves: Meteor Mash, Dizzy Punch, Shadow Punch, Sucker Punch
Height / Weight: 5'7'' / 180 lbs
Design/Desc.: Gloves gain a metallic studs on knuckles are now silver and bulkier. Belt also has metallic studs with an emblem at the centre. Gains armour around head like boxing head gear as its 'clothes' now become more streamlined.​
A more solid, well-rounded upgrade to Hitmonchan with added bulk to add with the steel armour and an oomph in damage with Sheer Force. Gains more punching moves and increased Defense since it evolves by a focus on Defense stat.

[Stage 2] Hitmonkick

Typing: Fighting/Dark
Ability:
Limber / Reckless
Stats: 75 | 130 | 65 | 45 | [[110]] | 105 (BST 530)
New Moves: Sucker Punch, Beat Up
Height / Weight: 6'4'' / 160 lbs
Design/Desc.: Dark tattoo like markings appear around its shoulders and limbs, creating a more tribal look. The bands around its legs have a more tattered edge look. A black bandanna is wrapped around a more defined head.​
It doesn't have to worry about High Jump Kick missing anymore but at the cost of always being hit by attacks and things like Will-o-wisp. Fast, hard-hitter that needs to do as much as damage before it dies to poor bulk.

[Stage 2] Hitmonspin

Typing: Fighting/Ground
Ability:
Intimidate / Technician
Hidden Ability: Scrappy
Stats: 75 | 110 | 110 | 45 | [[110]] | 80 (BST 530)
New Moves: Magnitude
Height / Weight: 5'4'' / 140 lbs
Design/Desc.: More spikes appear on its joints such as elbows and knees and gains an extra tail. Its 'hair' now turns into dreadlocks which cause more confusion for the opponent when it spins around. Also gains a spiral marking around its horn and body.​
Emphasing the idea of the most balanced Hitmon, now with equal Attack, Defense and Special Defense, it has a niche of a Rapid Spin that always clears hazards without fearing Ghost types. The x4 Rock resistance helps with Stealth Rock and Ground STAB adds to the spinning theme in moves like Drill Run.

EV

Banned deucer.
Let's vote! **You may only vote for one of your own submissions.** Copy this layout:

Lagoloon:
Bisharp's evolution (name TBA):
Drugon:
Crimsagon:
Hitmonchamp/Hitmonkick/Hitmonspin:

I'm allowing Drugon and Crimsagon to be voted for separately, but in the future I may keep all intra-family evolutions together. Depends on how I feel!

The submissions:
Lagoloon
[Stage 3] Lagoloon by The Reptile

Typing:

Ability:
Damp / Cloud Nine
Hidden Ability: Prankster
Stats: 80 | 80 | 85 | 82 | 95 | 78 [BST 500]
New Moves: Taunt, Nasty Plot, Seed Bomb [Level-Up] ; Synthesis, Knock Off [Tutor] ; Solar Beam, Bullet Seed, Energy Ball, Giga Drain [TM]
Method of Evolution: Trade Golduck while holding Miracle Seed
Height / Weight: 5'7.3" / 171.6 lb
Design/Desc.: It now resembles kappa from japanese mythology, growing a strange grass cap on its head. It also has strange rasta-styled "hair" that resembles seaweed coming out of its new "hat". Its hand and feet now have a green tint to them that gradients into its now teal body. The gem on its forehead is now bigger, and its beak is shorter than Golducks. It now has strange markings on its back.
I'm using Scyther --> Scizor as my example here, except that rather than adjusting the stats completely I actually just re-arranged Golduck's stats around. Also like Scyher --> Scizor, its HA changes. While Scizor is more related to its typing, Lagoloon has it so that it's more-so related to its concept - Prankster is very fitting for a kappa-based Pokemon. This also reflects Taunt and Nasty Plot in its movepool, as they are also what I'd consider kappa-like. The rest of the moves are basic Grass-type moves.

[Stage 3] Lagoloon by zerobreaker000
Typing:
Water/Fairy
Ability: Hydration/Filter
Hidden Ability: Rain Dish
Stats: 80/87/98/85/80/70 (BST 500)
New Moves:
(Lagoloon only) Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Play Rough, Misty Terrain, Nasty Plot
Method of Evolution: Trade w/ Mystic Water
Height / Weight: 1.6 m/87.8 kg
Design/Desc.: With a shell-like growth on its back, it becomes hunchbacked and the gem on its forehead expands into a whole disc, with spikes protuding around the disc. A slight bit of scales also appears on its limbs, and its expression turns slightly mischevious.
Basically a japanese kappa. Fairy type fits its origin as a mythlogical creature, and with that comes the myriad of Fairy moves. Kappas are actually said to be mean-spirited in some works, pulling people into the water and drowning them, which is where Nasty Plot came from. The stat distribution represents how it becomes more bulky, and less offensive-oriented. 80/98/80 bulk is pretty good, and with Filter (which doesn't make much sense with its distribution anyways, think the water protecting it) it can take quite a lot of hits. That said, it still lack recovery, so at most it's a tank.

[Stage 3] Lagoloon by Eevee General

Typing:

Ability:
Damp / Cloud Nine
Hidden Ability: Forewarn
Stats: 80 | 62 | 78 | 115 | 90 | 75 (BST 500)
New Moves: [Level Up] Mind Reader (0)
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding the Crystal Crown.
Design/Desc.: Skin turns magenta and it grows slightly taller. The spikes on its head grow out to resemble a crown. The gem in its forehead gets much larger and looks like part of the crown.​
I mimicked the Scyther->Scizor evolution slightly by lowering Speed and increasing its better attacking stat. I also beefed up Special Defense to indicate it has gotten better at absorbing those hits due to its psychic abilities.

Psychic typing felt like a no brainer. Golduck learns so many Psychic moves already! This is also why it got Forewarn. Now we know why Psyduck gets so many bad headaches: it's foreseeing its fate!

[Stage 3] Lagoloon by pastelgameboy
Typing:

Ability:
Damp / Cloud Nine
Stats: 80 HP | 92 Atk| 78 Def | 105 SpA | 80 SpD | 65 Spe (BST 500)
New Moves: Trick Room
Method of Evolution: Level Up with Maximum Happiness
Height / Weight: 6'0'' / 190 lbs
Design/Desc.: Taller and a little chunkier than Golduck, it becomes a light shade of sea foam green . It's jewel becomes much bigger, with two smaller jewels now on either side of the big jewel. The spikes on the head also grow larger and resemble some type of crown. It also is surround in a magenta psychic aura.
Psychic-typing is obvious. Golduck should've always been a Psychic-type since it learns so many Psychic-type moves, and it's baby is Psy-duck after all. My whole thinking behind this mon is that it finally overcame its chronic headaches and reached a Psychic nirvana of sorts, thus Inner Focus since its finally focused on defeating the opponent. The stats give an Attack and Special Attack boost at the cost of Speed, thus making it an optimal mixed Trick Room attacker with Psychic and Waterfall. This is also why Trick Room should be a move it learns.

[Stage 3] Lagoloon by picksome

Typing:

Abilities:
Insomnia / Cloud Nine
Hidden Ability: Swift Swim
Stats: 82 | 61 | 82 | 100 | 85 | 90 (500)
New Moves: Magic Room, Trick Room, Power Gem
(Lagoloon only) Magic Coat, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Future Sight (by level up), Earth Power
Method of Evolution: Trade with Odd Incense
Height / Weight: 5'07" / 198.6lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's spikes grow and become a pointy reef. It's tail has now 3 balls on the end of it, colored pink. It's gem is now bigger and takes up more room on it's head, explaining the added weight. It's color is now purple and the gem is blue.​
Taking from the Psychic nature of Golduck, I'd decided that it would make a lot of sense that it would be a Psychic type. I chose Insomnia for it's ability because it's a Psychic type and some other moves because, well, you seen Starmie?

[Stage 3] Lagoloon ♀ by Awu
Typing:

Ability:
Damp / Cloud Nine
(Eevee edit: I reverted these back to Golduck's abilities. Changing all 3 is too much.)
Stats: 75 | 50 | 70 | 110 | 90 | 105 [BST 500]
New Moves:
Height / Weight:
5'7.3" / 171.6 lb
Design/Desc:
Similar to Golduck but the main color isn't blue, it is now dark pink / purple. There is a prism in the middle of her eyes and it is thinner and taller than Golduck, with an elegant posture.

[Stage 3] Lagoloon ♂ by Awu
Typing:

Ability: Damp / Cloud Nine
(Eevee edit: I reverted these back to Golduck's abilities. Changing all 3 is too much.)
Stats: 75 | 110 | 90 | 50 | 70 | 105 [BST 500]
New Moves:
Design/Desc:

Abilities:

Stats:

Bisharp Evolution
Popore by Pika Xreme
Typing: Steel
Stats: 85/145/105/60/75/70
New Moves: (All current mon only) Sacred Fire, Sacred Sword
(optional) Method of Evolution: Defeat another Bisharp while knowing no Dark-type moves. (Learns no Dark moves by level-up, so the only ones it can have are Pursuit and Sucker Punch
Height / Weight: 5'05" and 189.3 lbs
Design/Desc.: All black or grey on its body is now white. It holds a Bible covered in blades.
No longer is this bishop corrupt. It has lost the Dark type, as well as a lot of its Dark movepool. Also, it gets some sacred moves because it's the pope and the pope does what they want.

[Stage 3] Bayoknight by Level 51

Typing:

Stats: 75 | 135 | 110 | 70 | 80 | 70
New Moves: Learnset changes to this, thanks to the Dusk Stone:​
00 Scratch
00 Fury Cutter
00 Feint Attack
00 Scary Face
00 Metal Claw
00 Slash
00 Metal Sound
00 Iron Defense
00 Night Slash
00 Iron Head
00 Swords Dance
00 Guillotine
00 Metal Burst
00 Sacred Sword

Method of Evolution: Dusk Stone
Height / Weight: 5'10"; 186.3 lbs (84.5 kg)
Design/Desc.: Similar to Bisharp, but larger; axehead horns become more pronounced; thighs significantly smaller, feet look slightly more hooved; one hand becomes a long lance, the other hand remains a claw.​
Continuing with the Chess Piece / Dagger Synonyms theme, I sprung for BAYOKNIGHT, the Pokemon which sounds like it might be a horse but actually isn't a horse. I think the Typing and Abilities were pretty fine for Bisharp, and since the new evolution is themed similarly, I saw literally no reason to change them, since (as TEG mentioned) Abilities rarely change between evolutions. Stop trying to make your evolutions competitively viable, y'all!

In terms of stats, I decided that I wasn't going to cop out and min/max Bayoknight's stats, so I went and dumped 10 *precious* points into Special Attack, since there's no reason why that shouldn't get a boost. s i g h
The other stats were nothing much to be creative about; since I only had 40 stat points left, I placed 10 into each of HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Defense, since again, there should be at least a small increase in stats from Bisharp to Bayoknight across the board. I would have liked to put 10 more points into Speed, but since TEG decided to set the cap at 540, I can only do so much (though I think 550 would be more reasonable. pfft)

I think it would be appropriate to mention the method of evolution here. Since Bisharp evolves from Pawniard at level 52, the only reasonable method of further evolution would be via an evolutionary stone, so Dusk Stone was the obvious choice here. That said, on to moves! Since I chose to use the Dusk Stone to let Bisharp evolve, I ended up having to write a whole [Start] level moveset for Bayoknight. What I did was to copy Bisharp's movepool exactly, then remove some of the moves that didn't seem very slash-y or steel-y (this is actually what happens in the real game - see Aegislash and Doublade). In the process, I removed Leer, Torment, Scary Face, and Assurance. I made a tough decision here to give it Sacred Sword, due to a few reasons: (a) it wouldn't make Bisharp that good anyway. Sacred Sword is as powerful as Brick Break, lol. (b) flavour-wise, if I'm changing Bisharp from a dagger-type (poniard haha) Pokemon to a sword-type Pokemon, the inclusion of Sacred Sword would only be sensible. Furthermore, Bisharp / Bayoknight do have those axeheads for horns, so using Sacred Sword isn't an issue (not to mention Bayoknight actually has that sword anyway..............)

On to the minor specifics. I pictured Bayoknight to be a cooler version of Bisharp, which means that it needs to lose those thunder thighs and gain more pointy things. The height is similar to an average human being, because I didn't want Bayoknight to be much shorter than I am myself, while the weight is the same as Empoleon's, which is slightly more than Zoroark's. I did this since I thought it would be nice for Bayoknight to have that sleek / sharp image, similar to Zoroark's; however, all that steel which Bayoknight is made of must certainly increase its weight, so I bumped it up to around as heavy as Empoleon. I guess this means the lack of increase of Speed is kind of reasonable now, whatever lol. Finally, to keep up with the whole 'chess-piece' image, I decided that Bayoknight's feet should look a tad more like horses' feet, since the knight piece is a horse, after all.

[Stage 3] Impalking (Impale + King) by zerobreaker000
Typing:
Dark/Steel
Stats: 70/135/120/60/75/80 (BST 540)
New Moves: Cross Chop, Bullet Punch
(Impalking only) Beat Up, Sacred Sword
Method of Evolution: Level up at Victory Road
Height / Weight: 1.8 m/86.5 kg
Design/Desc.: Becoming more like a samurai, it gains kanatas extruding from under its arms, and a set of armor formed entirely from blades. It also gains shields on both of its arms, which also have sharpened edges and can be used offensively.
Ohhh yesssss I've been waiting for thiiiis. Impalking takes the blade theme and turn it up to eleven, having blades on absolutely every possible spot on its body. This boosts its offensive power as well as physical defense, though I don't think blade sides can take special hits very well, so the SpD is only boosted by a bit. That said, now it can take physical hits more easily, which helps with priority users faster than it. Additionally, having Bullet Punch gives it a priority option that doesn't require the opponent to attack, and Cross Chop and Sacred Sword are both reliable Fighting-type coverage. The evolution method references how pawns can promote into other pieces once it reaches the bottom row on the opponent side. Yes, I know they can't promote into kings. Yes, I know Pawniard and Bisharp aren't really based off chess pieces, only their English names. I'm still going with that.

[Stage 3] Kingash (King+Gash) by Viridi
Type: Dark/Steel
Ability: Defiant/Heavy Metal (Inner Focus becomes Heavy Metal upon evolution)
Stats: 75/135/110/65/75/80 (BST: 540)
New Moves: (Kingash only) Sacred Sword, King's Shield, Beat Up, Bullet Punch (Bullet Punch can be learned by Pawniard/Bisharp via breeding a Kingash that knows the move)
Method of evolution: Trade while holding a King's Rock
Design: Kingash now has a gold-colored crown of blades, adorn with smaller red blades to resemble gems. The blades on Kingash's arms now have evolved into long swords, and it also has a cape-like feature. The armor also has gold plates on the knees, and all silver parts of Kingash's body have been colored gold.

In chess, Kings are the top pieces, and the ones you want to defend the most. Kingash is no different; it is the leader of a group of Pawniard and Bisharp, which will loyally obey and defend it without question. As such, it's inevitable it has a high attack+defense stat, and learns Sacred Sword and King's Shield. Why Bisharp doesn't already get Beat Up is beyond me, but either way, this can be justified as Kingash is sending its pawns/soldiers to help attack the opponent, which kings in real life would most likely do. And if you can't tell by the Heavy Metal ability, it's very heavy.

[Stage 3] Wreckmate by Eevee General

Typing:

Ability:
Defiant / Inner Focus
Stats: 85 | 145 | 110 | 70 | 70 | 60 (BST 540)
New Moves: [Level Up] Sacred Sword (72); [TMs/HMs] Earthquake, Strength
Method of Evolution: Defeat another Bisharp upon leveling-up with the move Guillotine.
Height / Weight: 6' / 196 lbs
Design/Desc.: Taller with longer blade jutting from its helmet. The helmet itself now covers Wreckmate's entire face with only two small slits to see through. Its torso lengthens and another ring is added. Small blades stick out of its gloves (like Wolverine.)​
Hardest method of evolution ever! But seriously, the name is not only a play on Checkmate (chess term) but also what Bisharp do to fellow Bisharp in order to evolve.

As it got bigger it got slower and bulkier. The Attack is higher to compensate for less Speed. Those Sucker Punches are going to hurt! I also added Earthquake and Strength to correlate with its larger mass and power. Sacred Sword should already be learned by Bisharp so I'm making it a "free" move.

[Stage 3] Simitaranga by Slawth13
Typing:
Dark/Steel
BST: 80/135/105/60/90/70 (BST 540)
New Moves: Sacred Sword, Bullet Punch, Leaf Blade, Cross Poison
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding the Checkered Piece
Height/Weight: 5'11"/200 lbs
Design Desc.: A fair bit taller than its pre-evolution, Simitaranga has better armor too, with pauldrons that curve upward. The pauldrons are scarlet and rimmed with silver, which itself has fine golden hatching on it; in fact, all the silver portions of Simitaranga's body are overlaid with a fine golden mesh. Its body is now garbed in interlocking black ringlets of "chainmail," and the poofy pantaloons stay as are, though the silver "boots" are thicker now, and have a long curved blade extending down the front which protrudes from in-between the toes. The blades on its arms stretch out past its hands, and are curved upward now, looking from the front as if Simitaranga has no hands, but only cruel sickle-like claws.
Personally, my biggest problem with Bisharp has always been how frail it is. A buff to its HP and Sp. Def with a smaller boost to Def ought to help mitigate that, and of course an Attack boost was practically mandatory. Its name is a derivative of scimitar and chaturanga, which is the great-granddaddy of chess as we know it today.

[Stage 3] Kingumphant by pastelgameboy
Typing:

Ability:
Inner Focus / Defiant
Stats: 65 HP | 135 Atk | 80 Def | 40 SpA | 70 SpD | 100 Spe (BST 540)
New Moves: Sacred Sword, Extreme Speed
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding King's Rock
Height / Weight: 5'10'' / 154.3 lbs
Design/Desc.: Taller and more regal. The two points on Bisharp's head become larger and two more also now come out of the side to resemble a crown. One of it's arms becomes pointed like a lance, while the other remains the same, except for the point being replaced by a shield. Thighs become wider and it gains an additional metal ring around it's hip.
Bisharp is obviously based on chess, so it made sense for it's final evolution to be a victorious king chess piece, thus the name. It's typing and abilities seemed to fit well already so it didn't need changing. As for stats, I basically took out of Special Attack to create a scarier Bisharp with more Attack and more Speed, making it a glass-cannon all-out-attacker of a mon. Seriously this thing is scary. Sacred Sword is because it now holds a sword (kinda), and Extreme Speed to hit Base 110's with priority if they're not using an attacking move. It holds King's Rock because kings rock (get it).

[Stage 3] Swoight (Sword + Knight) by picksome

Typing:

Abilities:
Defiant / Inner Focus
Stats: 80 | 140 | 100 | 60 | 60 | 100 (540)
New Moves: Bulldoze, Earthquake, Cross Chop, Bullet Punch
(Scyuler only) Meteor Mash, Superpower, Leaf Blade, Sacred Sword
Method of Evolution: Level Up while holding King's Rock
Height / Weight: 6'03" / 232.5 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's head blade morphs into a crown shape, with blades on the tops. It gains 2 sword-like growths of medal under it's arm guards. It's thighs are slimmer and it's feet are now actual feet.​
Following the same route as it's name, it turns into something actually based off Chess. I choose the knight (along with some other members) which describes it as power. It's moves are related with blades and knights and Meteor Mash for good reasons. I added Sheer Force due to the amount of rage it is holding up, causing it to strike harder.

[Stage 3] Dusqueen (Dusk + Queen) by TheFilthiestCasual

Typing:

Ability:
Defiant / Analytic (Inner Focus become Analytic upon evolution)
Stats: 85 | 140 | 110 | 70 | 85 | 50 (BST 540)
New Moves: King’s Shield, Sacred Sword
Method of Evolution: Trade while holding a King’s Rock (female only)
Height / Weight: 6'2 / 210 lbs
Design/Desc.: Tall and statuesque with a golden crown of blades on its head and a slender dress, making its body shape resemble a queen chess piece.
In chess, the queen is the strongest piece, not the king. So it makes sense for the strongest iteration of a chess pokemon to be a queen. I buffed its HP and defensive stats to make it more bulky and gave it a much higher attack rating since that’s Bisharp’s main quality. I also reduced its speed and gave it the Analytic ability to reflect the slow, methodical nature of chess. Finally, I gave it King's Shield to allow for even more mind games against the opponent.

[Stage 3] Biswag by SpartanMalice
Typing:

Ability:
Battle Armor, Inner Focus
Stats: 65/144/100/70/60/101 (BST cannot exceed 540)
New Moves: +Thousand Arrows, + Pin Missile
Method of Evolution: Level up a Bisharp with a Golurk in the team.
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:
The metal circles in the centre part of Bisharp's body expand to cover up its legs. However, it also gains a crossbow that allows it to mimic projectile movements (this is all based off the fact that Pawns can be promoted into Bishops and Rooks - rooks are basically towers - and a Tower's form of offense is usually via firing arrows)
So as I stated, it ditches its sword for a crossbow - Towers generally have long range and hence, quicker reaction time - this is why its speed was set fairly high. I gave it a nice 101 speed, as you can get real trolly at 100-108 speed.

I switched its special attack and special defense for a minor change that won't affect it too much while making it fit with theme - an immobile unit is more impervious to artillery fire i.e special damage than a physical attack, and well... what if its arrows were laced with fire?

The general reasoning behind the design? I know you think it won't make sense but: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promotion_(chess)#Promotion_to_rook_or_bishop

Yes, I know Bisharp's not really based on a chess piece - it's more Super Sentai-ish, but hey since we're rolling with the chess theme here - bisharp starts as a Pawniard. A pawn can be promoted to a bisharp or a rook. Besides the queen, the rook is quite a powerful piece in chess. Combine the tower theme (fast reaction time) and the fact that its able to move several places at once if its route is clear that would explain the speed boost. As stated, its powerful so it gains an attack boost.

Drugon
[Baby] Drugon by zerobreaker000
Typing:
Dragon
Ability: Rough Skin/Vital Spirit
Stats: 57/85/65/30/65/18 (BST 320)
New Moves: Stone Edge, Ancient Power
Loses access to: Earthquake, Focus Blast, Charge Beam, Surf, Heat Wave, Shock Wave
Method of Evolution: Level 33
Height / Weight: 0.8 m/75.0 kg
Design/Desc.: A small dragon with rugged skins and walks on all four; it doesn't have the wings on Druddigon, but it does retain the red face.
Not having the wings to gather energy makes Drugon really, really slow. While it retains its decent bulk, it no longer has enough power to keep Sheer Force, making its moves less powerful; Not only that, but it loses access to quite a few moves, but since they're mostly Special moves and Drugon has a terribad SpA... It does retain Rough Skin, allowing it to make use of Assault Vest to take special hits while punishing physical attackers. Level 33 evolution lets it evolve right before learning Superpower, which I assume Druddigon is much better at using than Drugon.

[Baby] Drugon by picksome

Typing:

Abilities:
Rough Skin / Quick Feet
Stats: 60 | 70 | 60 | 50 | 60 | 20 (320)
Removed Moves: Superpower, Hone Claws, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Focus Blast, Aqua Tail, Shock Wave, Strength, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Heat Wave, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Rock Slide
Method of Evolution: Level up with Maximum Happiness
Height / Weight: 2'08" / 107.6 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's body is now smaller and it has no wings. The yellow belly is gone, but the red head remains, albeit not as spiky. It is now on all 4s, with 2 claws on each foot. It has 3 spikes on it's back where it's wings used to be.​
It's a weaker Druddigon, nuff said.

[Baby] Drugon by SpartanMalice
Typing:
Dragon
Hidden Ability: Guts
Stats: 50 / 63 / 63 / 60 / 63 / 21
Method of Evolution: Level up, at Level 25.

Height / Weight:
0.6 m, 25 kg
Design/Desc.:
Justification (open):
It's wings are very tiny in comparison to Druddigon, akin to Woobat. Rather than an all out mask, the red portion of Druddigon's face only covers Drugon's eyes, effectively giving it a mardi gras mask. Its overall body is shorter, about as much as Bagon or Deino.

Truth is, I kind of went lazy with this one. Basically I just reduced its stats using Druddigon's BST - Drugon's given BST (320) / 6. So -27 for each stat. That said, I kept SpA at 60 so it'd give the appearance of being an all rounder. The good part is it can still decently abuse Sheer Force in LC, but its still quite slow. Guts was inspired by Bagon in part, due to the similar names and it having an overall gutsy appearance.

[Baby] Drugon by Eevee General

Typing:

Ability:
Shed Skin / Sheer Force
Stats: 57 | 85 | 60 | 40 | 60 | 18 (BST 320)
New Moves: [Level Up] -Superpower, -Outrage, +Head Smash; [Tutor] -Gunk Shot, -Heat Wave, -Superpower; [TMs/HMs] -Hyper Beam, -Earthquake, -Giga Impact, -Surf, -Strength
Height / Weight: 3'2'' / 83 lbs
Design/Desc.: Loses wings, only has one claw per foot/hand, tail is just a nub, there are no spines going down its back​
I tried to keep the overall stat distribution the same and removed "strong" attacks that I don't think Drugon should be able to know yet. I changed Rough Skin to Shed Skin because Drugon hasn't built up its tough hide and is still shedding. With Sheer Force is would probably be a decent mixed attacker in LC.

Crimsagon
Crimsagon by Pika Xreme
Typing: Dragon/Fairy
Ability: Sheer Force / Rough Skin
Stats: 107/140/95/60/95/48
New Moves: Mimic, Morning Sun, (Crimsagon Only) Moonblast, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Fairy Wind
Method of Evolution: Mimic a Fairy-type move to use the Fairy Gem
Height / Weight: 4'03, 207.5 lbs
Design/Desc.: A littler, more polished-looking Druddigon. The red on its body is now pink, while the blue has turned crimson. It also generally looks more like a toy.
i dunno it was just pure inspiration. morning sun has to do with the dex

[Stage 2] Crimsagon by Swagodile
Typing:

Ability:
Rough Skin / Sheer Force
Stats: 87 | 130 | 100 | 70 | 100 | 48
New Moves:
Stone Edge, Head Smash, Rock Wrecker
Method of Evolution: Trade with Hard Stone
Height / Weight: 6'3" / 396 lbs
Design/Desc.: Similar to Druddigon, but body has a much more "rocky" appearance all over rather than just the head.

Druddigon is partially based on a gargoyle, and the Pokedex describes the skin on its face as being harder than rock.

[Stage 2] Crimsagon by zerobreaker000
Typing:
Dragon/Rock
Ability: Rough Skin/Sheer Force
Stats: 82/130/95/70/120/38 (BST 535)
New Moves: Stone Edge, Ancient Power, Hammer Arm
(Crimsagon only) Rock Wrecker, Rock Polish, Explosion
Method of Evolution: Level 49
Height / Weight: 1.9 m/299.5 kg
Design/Desc.: Possesses scales that look like it's breaking out from inside a stone statue, while keeping the color scheme of Druddigon, only slightly in grayscale. Its wings becomes folded at all times, and gains rock-like spikes on them.
Somewhat self-explanatory: It's a gargoyle. While being slower hurts its offensively, defensively it's almost stupidly good, since you can just slap an Assault Vest on it and watch it tank hits all day from mons who don't have a SE STAB. Especially if it's a special move. I didn't add Stone Edge to the New Moves part until I realized for whatever stupid reason Game Freak didn't give Druddigon Stone Edge. wtf. Level 49 is the level Druddigon learns Rock Climb, so it fits. And yes it's heavy af.

[Stage 2] Crimsagon by picksome

Typing:

Abilities:
Rough Skin / Sheer Force
Hidden Ability: Flash Fire
Stats: 77 | 130 | 90 | 80 | 90 | 68 (535)
New Moves: Morning Sun, Fire Blast, Hammer Arm
(Crimsagon only) Flame Charge, Overheat, Lava Plume, Ember, Heat Crash, Flare Blitz, Will-O-Wisp, Flame Burst, Stone Edge
Method of Evolution: Level up with Morning Sun
Height / Weight: 7'02" / 597.4 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's wings are now larger and are on fire. It's body now grows more crimson spikes and it's head becomes crimson as well. It's tail is now on fire, like the Charmander line.​
The Fire type makes sense with it depending on the sun to refreshen it. Here, when it gotten too much sunlight, it caught fire, and thus, Crimsagon was born! It now has Morning Sun now, which is required for it to evolve and it mixes with the Dex. The moves now mix with the new type and some moves it really needed.

[Stage 2] Crimsagon by SpartanMalice
Typing:
Dragon / Steel
Stats: 82 / 125 / 110 / 60 / 110 / 48 (BST - 535)
New Moves:
Spikes
Method of Evolution: Trade using Metal Coat
Height / Weight: : 2 m |  Weight: 239 kg
Design/Desc.:
The spikes on its body? They all become metallic. Its red mask becomes a metallic gray with a bluish tint in cooler (to stay in sync with the original design, but the rest of its body takes a red, Crimson tone. Its wings do have grayish, slightly spikier edges though.

Druddigon was always called an inferior Garchomp. Now it has traits of Garchomp but can perform different roles. While Tankchomp is ever powerful, Garchomp's access to Swords Dance generally makes its offensive sets better. But for Crimsagon ? Well, its defenses were pretty good as is. Initially I was going to boost just them, but I felt that it would be weird if there wasn't a minor boost among all stats. So I settled for HP, Atk and the two defensive stats. Its HP and Speed, its previously odd numbered stats stay that way. There's a minor boost in attack, as it doesn't really gain all that much in the form of offensive material, design wise. Gaining metal coating alludes to defensive boosts though, so there you go. Spikes are... well, its body is Spiky.

[Stage 2] Crimsagon by Eevee General

Typing:

Ability:
Rough Skin / Sheer Force
Stats: 87 | 130 | 100 | 70 | 100 | 48 (BST 535)
New Moves: [Level Up] Dragon Rush (70); [Tutor] Earth Power, Focus Punch, Sky Attack; [TMs/HMs] Roost, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Fire Blast, Steel Wing, Sky Drop, Fly
Height / Weight: 10'3'' / 479 lbs
Design/Desc.: It can fly! Basically Druddigon plus functioning wings, a longer tail, and a horn on its nose.​
Am I the only one who sees this? Failed art project. Cave dragon. Gargoyle. All things that used to apply to Druddigon. Now, Crimsagon takes to the skies! Except, sadly, it's a terrible flyer and gained no Speed. It does have passable bulk which can combo well with Rough Skin. It also gets a nudge to its Special Attack in case it wants to run a mixed Sheer Force set.

[Stage 3] Crimsagon by The Reptile

Typing:

Ability:
Rough Skin / Sheer Force
Hidden Ability: Battle Armor
Stats: 92 | 130 | 110 | 70 | 90 | 43 [BST 535]
New Moves: Heavy Slam, Iron Defense (Druddigon gets this too)
Removed Moves: none
Method of Evolution: Trade while knowing Iron Defense
Height / Weight: 6'7.8" / 459.6 lb
Design/Desc.: The red parts of its body spread and becomes more metallic, looking more like armor. Crimsagon's "helmet" area looks more like a knight's helmet in the sense that Crimsagon's eyes aren't visable - rather, there's the traditional knight hole-line across its "helmet". Crimsagon's arms have become enveloped in the crimson armor, and are much larger than Druddigons. Finally, it's wings are mostely the same, although they seem smaller due to Crimsagon's larger size.
Basically focuses more on Crimsagon being a bulky attacker, with insane 130 Attack and decent 92/100/100 bulk. It's new Dragon / Steel type is there to reflect the fact that it now has armor - this is also why it now has Battle Armor over Mold Breaker as its Hidden Ability. Its bulk has been increased greatly, mainly its HP and Defense, while everything bar Speed and Special Defense received a modest buff. It actually get slower due to the extra weight of its new armor. The reason why Defense got boosted over Special Defense is that it fits better with its evolution method better, and I would imagine that armor would help more against physical attacks moreso than specially based attacks.

Hitmontop/Hitmonkick/Hitmonspin
[Stage 3] Hitmonchamp / Hitmonkick / Hitmonspin by picksome

Hitmonkick

Typing:

Abilities:
Limber / Reckless
Stats: 78 | 128 | 68 | 35 | 110 | 111 (530)
New Moves: Taunt, Punishment, Beat Up
(Hitmonkick only) Sucker Punch (by level up), Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Night Slash, Payback, Torment, Assurance, Shadow Sneak
Method of Evolution: Learn Thief at Level 43
Height / Weight: 5'07" / 128.9 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It's legs now are colored red and it's feet now have 5 claws, along with it's hands. It's forearms are now stretchy and are colored red as well. It's body is now black and has 2 appendages resembling a head band hanging off it. It also has 2 streaks coming off it's body.​
Going by it's unknown relationship with Kabandha, it is now a Dark type for it to prove itself that it is evil. It's design takes attributes to a ninja, which explains it good speed. It's moves are also related to a ninja. No Guard makes it help with some of it's moves, like Stone Edge.

Hitmonchamp

Typing:

Abilities:
Keen Eye / Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Aerilate
Stats: 78 | 113 | 92 | 35 | 110 | 102 (530)
New Moves: Acrobatics, Aerial Ace
(Hitmonchamp only) Bounce, Roost, Air Cutter, Air Slash, Hurricane, Sky Attack, Tailwind, Meteor Mash
Method of Evolution: Learn Acrobatics at Level 43
Height / Weight: 5'03" / 132.8 lbs.
Design/Desc.: It grows wings on the back of it's body. The arms grow feathers and the waist now has a champion's belt. It's head now grow feathers and it gains white on the body.​
It's now has become the opposite of Hitmonkick, becoming an angel of pure heavens. It's also has Keen Eye as it's ability, something that mostly Flying types have. It's now has Aerilate because due to having no good Flying physical move. It also has Meteor Mash due to being an Angel.

Hitmonspin

Typing:

Abilities:
Intimidate / Technician
Hidden Ability: Arena Trap
Stats: 78 | 107 | 110 | 35 | 110 | 90 (530)
New Moves: Rock Tomb, Drill Run (via tutor), Poison Jab
(Hitmonspin only) Knock Off, Aqua Tail, Earth Power, Force Palm, Gunk Shot, Horn Drill, Iron Tail
Method of Evolution: Learn Drill Run at Level 43
Height / Weight: 5'00" / 142.8 lbs.
Design/Desc.: The top of it's head is now more drill-like. It's blue is now replaced with purple and it gains a more bigger tail with the spike being a drill as well. The back of it has now dirt on it. The "hair" coming off the sides is now more prominent. It's hands now gain claws as well.​
It's based off a drill, meaning it can be capable of becoming one. It's HA is now Arena Trap due to how Drills make holes. It also gains more moves for what Fighting types normally have. All 3 of these represent something, with Hitmonkick being the sneaky one, Hitmonchamp being the peacemaking champion, and Hitmonspin being the Underminer.

[Stage 3] Hitmonchamp/Hitmonkick/Hitmonspin by SpartanMalice

Hitmonchamp
Typing:

Ability:
Keen Eye / Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Intimidate
Stats: 75 / 130 / 105 / 35 / 110 / 70
New Moves: Hammer Arm, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch,
Method of Evolution: Level up while equipped with Muscle Band
Height / Weight: 6" / 95 kg
Design/Desc.: Hitmonchan was based on a boxer, a flyweight boxer in fact. So what happens when he evolves and he goes up a weight class? He becomes bulkier. May as well make him taller too. He ditches the purple tunic and springs for boxing trunks. I'm thinking Apollo Creed style red and white. In lieu of being a "champ", he wears a championship belt.

Taller, burlier boxers tend to be slower in the ring, while dishing out more damage. Boxers also tend to be more defensive than martial artists, this combined with his increased bulk in his design contributed to the bulk addition. The new moves are basically punches he did not know before. I added Intimidate due to his appearance and nature as a champ contributing to his intimidating presence.

Hitmonkick
Typing:

Ability:
Limber / Reckless
Hidden Ability: Unburden
Stats: 50 / 140 / 50 / 70 / 110 / 110
New Moves: Aura Sphere
Method of Evolution: Level up with Hi Jump Kick
Height / Weight: 5.6 ft " / 58 kg
Design/Desc.: Hitmonlee's english name is based on Bruce Lee, but its Japanese name is based on a Japanese Kickboxer. So for the design I'm basing it off a fictional kickboxer: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e9/72/1f/e9721f57df9a64057e3520afb5550818.jpg

This combined with the fact that kicking based styles such as Muay Thai and Tae Kwon Do emphasize speed gives it a mild speed boost. I put some investment in Special Attack because even though I wanted it to be fast and strong I also wanted it to complement Hitmonchan by being frail (Notice that Tyrogue evolves into Hitmonlee if its Attack is higher than its Defense and Hitmonchan if it's the other way round. Also Ki based attacks do seem to exist in Pokemon, as seen with Lucario. So I decided to give it just that so it doesn't gain a huge increase in power. One last thing, the Japanese names of its abilities - Flexible, Life-Risking and Acrobatics - imply that Hitmonlee is an Acrobat, and the stretching limbs seem to be in favour of this. And since Acrobats are generally fast...

Hitmonspin
Typing:

Ability:
Intimidate / Technician
Hidden Ability: Iron Barbs
Stats: 50 / 120 / 120 / 35 / 110 / 95 ( BST 530 )
New Moves: Spiky Shield
Method of Evolution: Level up while having Spiky Shield in its moveset
Height / Weight: 1.4 m, 48 kg
Design/Desc.: Hitmonspin now carries a metallic, spiky, tool as its "shield" in a similar way as to how Mega Sableye uses its gem - I don't want to use a buzzsaw so I'm down with any ideas that may fit as a "weapon" while not being too extreme considering that Pokemon is after all, for kids n_n

Tyrogue evolves into Hitmonchan when its Attack is equal to its defense. True to from, Hitmonspin is a compromise between the two, with decent speed and equal attack and defense. As its still a rather small and thin mon, it keeps its low HP. I generally didn't want to add typings to the Hitmons but I gave Hitmonspin a steel type because of the aforementioned spikes, and also gave it Spiky Shield and Iron Barbs to fit in with the theme. Because it does not actually set up Spikes and just uses them as a shield, I'm not giving it that move.

[Stage 3] Hitmonchamp/Hitmonkick/Hitmonspin by zerobreaker000

Hitmonchamp
Typing:
Fighting
Ability: Keen Eye/Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Unaware
Stats: 65/123/121/35/110/76 (BST 530)
(Hitmonchan and above only) Meteor Mash
Method of Evolution: Level up w/ 252 Def EVs or above
Height / Weight: 1.6 m/77.3 kg
Design/Desc.: The whole body becomes a lot bulkier, with the gloves becoming huge gauntlets instead. It also possesses a boxing headgear on its head, as well as a more cylindrical-shaped boots, allowing it to stand more firmly.
I always thought Hitmontop is supposed to be the defensive Hitmon, not Hitmontop. Oh well, this fixes that. Unaware on Hitmonchamp is in a "do not care" rather than "forgetting to care" way, and allows it to take on boosting sweepers' attacks while breaking through Bulk Up and Curse users easier. The stat spread allows it to take even SE hits from some of the set-up sweepers, while still being able to dish out decent damage. Meteor Mash is for being a punching move, duh.

Hitmonkick
Typing:
Fighting
Ability: Limber/Reckless
Hidden Ability: Rock Head
Stats: 65/143/75/35/110/102 (BST 530)
(Hitmonlee and above only) Double-Edge
Method of Evolution: Level up w/ 252 Atk EVs or above
Height / Weight: 1.6 m/53.7 kg
Design/Desc.: Gains a pair of kneepads which allows it to hit a lot harder, as well as a bandage wrap on its head that looks like a hachimaki (headbands wore during martial arts training). Its fingers became longer and spread out like a tripod, allowing it to handstand when kicking opponents.
Alright, the only reason I gave it Rock Head is because there aren't any ability related to the knee, so, uh, Rock Knee? Double-Edge is really just there for another recoil move, and the stat spread leans heavily towards offense; though the Atk is kept from breaking past 145 or else it'd probably hit stupidly hard. 102 Speed tier isn't really all that great, but it's nowhere near bad either.

Hitmonspin
Typing:
Fighting
Ability: Intimidate/Technician
Hidden Ability: Weak Armor
Stats: 65/100/105/35/110/115 (BST 530)
(Hitmontop and above only) Topsy-Turvy
Method of Evolution: Level up w/ 252 Speed EVs or above
Height / Weight: 1.4 m/82.4 kg
Design/Desc.: It now have plates on its arms, legs and tail, allowing it to contract itself into a whole spinning top when using moves such as Rapid Spin and Rolling Kick.
In contrast with the other two Hitmon evolutions, Hitmonspin is better as a supporter, able to fire off fast Rapid Spins, while screwing over opposing setup sweepers with Topsy-Turvy. Its stat spread gives it both decent defenses and usable Atk, while boosting its Speed drastically. Like, spins are supposed to go fast, no?

[Stage 2] Hitmonchamp/Hitmonkick/Hitmonspin by Eevee General

Hitmonchamp

Typing:

Ability:
Keen Eye / Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Moxie
Stats: 70 | 125 | 89 | 55 | [[110]] | 81 (BST 530)
Height / Weight: 5'5'' / 145 lbs
Design/Desc.: Bigger gloves, larger shoulders, and its "crown" is all one piece that curls back slightly.​
Basically an upgrade of the usual Hitmonchan we know and hate. Moxie sets could work well but that higher Attack and "decent" bulk paired with Drain Punch and Iron Fist sound better.

Hitmonkick
Typing:

Ability:
Limber / Reckless
Hidden Ability: Defiant
Stats: 70 | 135 | 70 | 55 | [[110]] | 95 (BST 530)
Height / Weight: 6'1'' / 167 lbs
It's hard not to make Hitmonkick the better of the three Hitmons because it already has the superior stat spread and abilities. Anyway, Hitmonkick has a good-enough Speed now to not need Unburden that badly. Defiant is cool because it doesn't have to rely on Rapid Spin to bring utility to the team and can just focus on attacking. Defiant is a bit of a double-edge sword, however, because it must be careful switching into Flying-types. It can still use it against Intimidate Pokemon and other occurrences of stat drops, so not all is lost.

Hitmonspin
Typing:

Ability:
Intimidate / Technician
Hidden Ability: Hustle
Stats: 70 | 110 | 110 | 55 | [[110]] | 75 (BST 530)
Height / Weight: 5'2'' / 130 lbs
Hitmonspin is just spinning away in such a hurry he doesn't have time to check his accuracy, hence Hustle. This allows him to be a tank if needed while dishing out quite a bit of damage.

[Stage 2] Hitmonchamp/Hitmonkick/Hitmonspin by mcFlareon

Hitmonchamp
Typing: Fighting/Steel
Ability:
Keen Eye / Iron Fist
Stats: 75 | 115 | 100 | 45 | [[110]] | 85 (BST 530)
New Moves: Meteor Mash, Dizzy Punch, Shadow Punch, Sucker Punch
Height / Weight: 5'7'' / 180 lbs
Design/Desc.: Gloves gain a metallic studs on knuckles are now silver and bulkier. Belt also has metallic studs with an emblem at the centre. Gains armour around head like boxing head gear as its 'clothes' now become more streamlined.​
A more solid, well-rounded upgrade to Hitmonchan with added bulk to add with the steel armour and an oomph in damage with Sheer Force. Gains more punching moves and increased Defense since it evolves by a focus on Defense stat.

Hitmonkick
Typing: Fighting/Dark
Ability:
Limber / Reckless
Stats: 75 | 130 | 65 | 45 | [[110]] | 105 (BST 530)
New Moves: Sucker Punch, Beat Up
Height / Weight: 6'4'' / 160 lbs
Design/Desc.: Dark tattoo like markings appear around its shoulders and limbs, creating a more tribal look. The bands around its legs have a more tattered edge look. A black bandanna is wrapped around a more defined head.​
It doesn't have to worry about High Jump Kick missing anymore but at the cost of always being hit by attacks and things like Will-o-wisp. Fast, hard-hitter that needs to do as much as damage before it dies to poor bulk.

Hitmonspin
Typing: Fighting/Ground
Ability:
Intimidate / Technician
Hidden Ability: Scrappy
Stats: 75 | 110 | 110 | 45 | [[110]] | 80 (BST 530)
New Moves: Magnitude
Height / Weight: 5'4'' / 140 lbs
Design/Desc.: More spikes appear on its joints such as elbows and knees and gains an extra tail. Its 'hair' now turns into dreadlocks which cause more confusion for the opponent when it spins around. Also gains a spiral marking around its horn and body.​
Emphasing the idea of the most balanced Hitmon, now with equal Attack, Defense and Special Defense, it has a niche of a Rapid Spin that always clears hazards without fearing Ghost types. The x4 Rock resistance helps with Stealth Rock and Ground STAB adds to the spinning theme in moves like Drill Run.

IF I MISSED YOURS LET ME KNOW ASAP!

Last edited:
Lagoloon: zerobreaker000
Bisharp Evo: Bayoknight, Level 51
Drugon: picksome
Crimsagon: zerobreaker000
Hitmonchamp/Hitmonkick/Hitmonspin: SpartanMalice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)