The Battling 101 of Tomorrow

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I would like to thank Ojama for his service in Battling 101 as well as Limitless should he not come back from his unexpected leave. I know that Ojama would have wanted to post this, but things have been in turmoil for the past couple of weeks and so I apologize. That being said, I am going to take the captain's seat for now, and I now have some familiar faces in leadership positions to help me steer this program forward in the future.

Congratulations to EonX and Steven Snype for their well-deserved promotions to moderator. These two have been throwing ideas in my face for the past couple of months, and I highly value their input as they are both amazing tutors in their own respect. But what's even more important is their work ethic--I am really impressed by their commitment to the community and their passion for helping others. Being a tutor doesn't just mean that you're just a great battler. There's more to it than just skill and knowledge. It means that you're patient enough to deal with people and you care enough to see them improve.

Sappy bullshit aside, congratulations to Hollywood, Audiosurfer, and Pwnemon for earning the tutor badge for their consistently high marks. I hope that you maintain the quality and quantity of tutoring that got you this badge in the first place, because we need all the manpower that we can get.

Stay tuned, because I'm not done yet. I have a couple more changes that I discussed with EonX and Steven Snype which I will announce shortly.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[19:00] <Valentine> this shit got posted yesterday damn
[19:00] <Valentine> i wasted my oppertunity
[19:01] <Valentine> damn, you didnt congrats me on me getting my badge either
[19:01] <Valentine> life is tough

congrats to Valentine for being a special snowflake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)