Tournament The Anything Goes Open [Round 2]

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
Synoptic and I were originally scheduled for Sunday, however due to some extenuating circumstances from his end, he had to cancel our game. After this, we've unfortunately not been able to schedule a time to play, and from this moment on he's not free at any given time. I don't want this game to be coin flipped, especially since I was pretty active throughout the weekend, so an extension is the best possible solution.

Synoptic and I were originally scheduled for Sunday, however due to some extenuating circumstances from his end, he had to cancel our game. After this, we've unfortunately not been able to schedule a time to play, and from this moment on he's not free at any given time. I don't want this game to be coin flipped, especially since I was pretty active throughout the weekend, so an extension is the best possible solution.
I'd definitely like to concur with this post, my school and work schedule are a bit of a problem, and I don't believe Gunner really is to be blamed for anything that's happened. How long would an extension be for? I ask that you provide one as well, I do want to play against him when given a chance to.

(edit) He and I have agreed to play on Saturday, anywhere between 11am-5:30pm EST. Please give us the extension!

Last edited:
I really want to ask for an extension to play with Truedrew on the weekend, since we've had difficulty scheduling a time, but I haven't been in contact with him since Saturday night, so I may need to call activity. Could we please have an extension until Friday (since if he doesn't see it by then he won't be able to organise it for the weekend), if I haven't seen him by Friday, I'll call extension on him.

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
I really want to ask for an extension to play with Truedrew on the weekend, since we've had difficulty scheduling a time, but I haven't been in contact with him since Saturday night, so I may need to call activity. Could we please have an extension until Friday (since if he doesn't see it by then he won't be able to organise it for the weekend), if I haven't seen him by Friday, I'll call extension on him.
You mean you're calling activity after not hearing from him since last night when today was Super Bowl Sunday? Seems pretty reasonable.

Not hearing from him after 2 days (today's Monday), and I'd forgotten about superbowl. Also, I meant that i'd call activity on him if I didn't hear from him at all by Friday.

Last edited:
I just want to clarify, that I want an extension for my game against Truedrew, but if I don't hear from him by Friday, we won't be able to organise our game on the weekend, so I'll call activity on him then, is this okay?

So basically, extension until Friday, when we decide when to play on the weekend, but if I don't hear from him by then, I'll call activity on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)