Tournament The Almost Any Ability Open [Round 2]

Welcome to the Almost Any Ability Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Almost Any Ability ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 2

Deadline is 7 days from this post, April 5th. Remember to post replays or your match will be coin-flipped.

Arifeen vs double switches
Jordn vs Laxpras
Level 56 vs Megazard
Fardin vs Racool
highlighter vs p2
Mr. Miner vs rnbs
sin(pi) vs rozes
iLlama vs Kl4ng
jasprose vs Lax
Quantum Tesseract vs Matame
terrors vs Gastro
snagaa vs Sharp Ladder UU
Hamhamhamham vs Bouff
Melle2402 vs Zephyr Dragon Lord
Amoonguss vs Eien
Funbot28 vs Akashi

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Arifeen vs double switches - w in for aids
Jordn vs Laxpras - Laxpras shortened his name by two letters. Jordn wants to lengthen his by one letter. That has nothing to do with the outcome of this game. As for that, I have no idea, but am leaning toward Laxpras.
[ Winner of: cuzzie vs Level 56 ] vs Megazard - I know better than to pick against Level 56 now...
Fardin vs Racool - atone for the sketchmons loss tbh
[ Winner of: highlighter vs Skyzuma ] vs p2 - no one can Detorr highlighter from winning
[ Winner of: Mr. Miner vs InfernapeTropius11 ] vs rnbs - miners do not get paid very well and tend to get lung diseases
sin(pi) vs rozes - cool matchup
iLlama vs Kl4ng - lol I keep forgetting klang is in this tour
jasprose vs Lax - they call him jasprose but his battles are jaspoetry
Quantum Tesseract vs Matame - This will be a pretty interesting game imo, gonna go with QT
terrors vs [ Winner of: Gastro vs Kudasai ] - idk the other people
snagaa vs Sharp Ladder UU - Sharp Tournament AAA
Hamhamhamham vs Bouff - good pocket monster fighter
Melle2402 vs Zephyr Dragon Lord - blow through the competition like the west wind
[ Winner of: Amoonguss vs The Excadrill ] vs Eien - 3d over 2d
Funbot28 vs Akashi - #FUNBOTOMGS2017

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
my man didnt show up can I have act win since he literally missed all scheduled times

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
another victory for hax, gl in futures hax.
Lol u freeze two of my mons, dodge the Fleur Cannon, and kept getting Leaf Blade crits and I am not complaining, so u shouldn't either.

Anyways I am not gonna continue with this discussion bc enough drama already occurred throughout this tourney. Take the L and move on pls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)