Tennis elbow

Hi, glad to be a part of this forum. Playing tennis is my passion, and it has become a part of my life. I used to go to competitions and had won many trophies. I am representing our University for the next match, and I used to practice a lot, and that has caused my muscles to sprain. I also have a pain on the outside of the elbow. When I discussed with my senior, he said that it might be due to a condition called Tennis elbow. He also recommended for a tennis elbow treatment from Mississauga. Is there anybody out here who has dealt with the same situation? What are the techniques that you have adopted to control the pain?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not to be insensitive, but this kind of question is better served by asking a medical professional, or at least by consulting Google for rehabilitative treatment options.

Also shout outs to Ontario

I'd say drugs, lots of drugs, never a better way to dull pain. /sarcasm

But yeah, like Texas Cloverleaf said, try consulting a medical professional. I mean a forum board dedicated to people who make pocket monsters fight out their digital lives and continuously let them get KOed shouldn't be anyone's first place to ask for medical advice, let alone any at all. Not to mention the drugs we feed them in-game to enhance their performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)