Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swept this guy with a WEEDLE!!! in OU and he DC on the last pokemon. WTF sort of shit is this? people like this should be banned I mean come on a WEEDLE sweep it would have been the best match ever if he had not dced. I can't rember his name, but he was using a donphan and a starmie (I've never seen ANYONE use these two pokemon on a team together)
So if you find a guy with these two guys on a team at a time ban the fucker as it will obviously be him.
So what you're saying is, if we see ANYBODY with these two pokemon, that person HAS to be the person that dced on you, that doesn't seem fair to all the other people that want to use that combination...

WHAT ABOUT MY WEEDLE SWEEP IN WAS THE COOLEST GAME EVER
First of all, please try not to spam caps lock like that. Second of all, it doesn't matter how "cool" the game was, it's just a matter of if the opposing player intentionally disconnected to prevent a loss. Third of all, saying to report anyone who is using Starmie and Donphan on one team is McCarthyism at it's finest, so don't say that, because then innocent people will wrongfully be reported because they chose to use a Starmie and a Donphan.

Hazza1995 for disconnecting during a battle when losing
BW2 Friend Code: 4170 4012 5446 (BW)
Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=186047

I was against his sand team with my rain team and was winning 6-2 with my tentacruel just ko-ing his metagross after it missed a zen headbutt (you can see his reaction in the log) and I had 1 layer of toxic spikes and rocks on his side. All he had left was his Tyranitar and Scizor. He switches in ttar who takes damage from rocks and gets poisoned. He then switches in scizor as my protect fails. Then I get the "blue screen of death" (please don't sue me microsoft)

I messaged him on his profile and it seems that this is not the first time he has dc-ed without explanation in the battle chat as another user posted a message to the effect of "I hope that dc wasn't on purpose" or something similar to that statement

Our wifi chat log:
<Hazza1995> hi
<River Styx> hey
<Hazza1995> im in
<Hazza1995> you host?
<River Styx> you got it
<Hazza1995> reconnect?
<River Styx> yeah I will
<River Styx> my wifi is being awful today
<Hazza1995> me too
<River Styx> i really hope i dont dc... I promise you if it happens that its not on purpose
<Hazza1995> okay no worrys
<Hazza1995> good luck have fun
<River Styx> same to you
<Hazza1995> lucky shit
<River Styx> sorry :/
<Hazza1995> hahha its fine
<River Styx> just curious, how did you get darm to that that star thing when summoned?
<River Styx> *sent out... how did that autocorrect to summoned?
<Hazza1995> hes a super star, from the pokestudios
<River Styx> how do you do that?
<River Styx> you dc-ed???
Your opponent disconnected.

I know I messaged him about my wifi not being the best, but I had just rebooted my router, had full bars on my DS, and my wifi was working perfectly on my laptop. Plus, it just seems too coincidental that he left the chat as soon as there is a dc. If I left anything out please let me know

I want to complaint also about hazza1995. He DC's when he's losing. seems that i'm not the only one who complaints about him.

Also the user untouchable xP leaves the console when he's losing taking 5 min to do a move (i'm not trully sure, coz maybe something happened to him, but i had to quit the game coz it was taking so long.)

Reporting User FFXER for disconnecting

Username of alleged disconnecter FFXER
Link to user profile :http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=184529
Friend Code:2452 5398 1840 (BW)

Describe the situation when the user disconnected: / he only had 2 pokemons left a 40% Wobbuffet and a Volcarona , he tried to setup on my Garchomp using quiver dance but i KOed it with rock slide then he DC

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (ie, outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: Yes i sent a message on profile ( seen other comments of him doing the same )

Evidences : http://puu.sh/30WBy.png
http://puu.sh/30WCm.png

Do you guys get people for time stalling(leaving the game on not making moves)? My opponent Crimsonburn is doing this. He disconnected from the chat so I couldnt talk to him.I did messaged him on his page. After 30 minutes, I just went on and dc'd since he didnt make a move and I got to leave soon. I don't know what people planned to accomplished doing this nonsense, timestalling.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker:Crimsonburn
Link to user profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=189172
Friend Code: 5287-2121-4801

Reporting User StPako for breaking the evasion clause using snow cloak

Username of alleged Hacker StPako
Link to user profile :http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=152548
Friend Code:1936 9845 1149 (BW)

Describe the situation : he used a snow cloak Mamoswine

Have you tried to resolve this issue with the accused via VM, PM, IRC, etc (ie, outside of the wifi battle finder chat)?: its impossible visitor messages are disabled , inbox full and he dc from the chat

Evidence : http://puu.sh/33O1H.png

Edit upon checking he is already on black list for DC , he clearly doesn't care for rules , again users on the list should not be allowed access to the wifi battle finder

i was facing ZexXavi and i swept 3 of his pokes with my politoed and when i pulled out tornadus and had game wrapped up he dced and then when i tried messaging him he ended battle, thats not cool man just take the loss.

The GTS is rejecting the battle video of me battling StPako witch confirms my suspicions that he was hacking ( i know its not my pokemon creating that error)

dbzfreak345 disconnected when we were battling. it was after the second turn. I got a crit, but that is not a reason to dc, cause hax happens and btw he paralysed one of my pokes.

Well,SAVING GRACE used a suicune with water absorb wich I believe isn't released... And I never aloud him to use it. His friend code is-1678-5599-3054.

SAVINGRACE and I just had a battle, when he knocked out my last poke, i lost connection, he called me a dc'er because he wanted to "save the replay and put it on youtube".
I told him i didn't do it on purpose, so he said "then forfeit and give me my win" so i did, and then he proceeds to call me a dc'er while being very rude. I tried being very reasonable with him, but he would not hear it. Not blacklist worthy, but he's definitely a jerk and I don't recommend battling with him.

UGH

Well,SAVING GRACE used a suicune with water absorb wich I believe isn't released... And I never aloud him to use it. His friend code is-1678-5599-3054.
Mines was an honest accident we already battled twice before, it's strange how you come here and try to get someone in trouble because your mad. You already dis connected, what more did you want? I could've just fled for the Suicune and problem solved. And your telling me it's just a game and to stop crying?

SAVINGRACE and I just had a battle, when he knocked out my last poke, i lost connection, he called me a dc'er because he wanted to "save the replay and put it on youtube".
I told him i didn't do it on purpose, so he said "then forfeit and give me my win" so i did, and then he proceeds to call me a dc'er while being very rude. I tried being very reasonable with him, but he would not hear it. Not blacklist worthy, but he's definitely a jerk and I don't recommend battling with him.
After the whole battle I was beating you when I attacked your last pokemon the game dis connects and it wasn't an error code. Then you played dumb and said I dis connected to be nice. That doesn't even make sense. Some people do dis connect if they don't want the video uploaded ( I don't post videos just saying) Asking someone to flee twice is not being a jerk, it's just as easy as the first time. 1 for the win I earned, and one to show you don't mind fleeing (instead of dis connecting) when you don't have to save, and have nothing to lose. You made if difficult, I would've done it easily if I was truly honest with no problem. And right after you dis connected you said you learned a lot and blame me for dis connecting, when I was winning the whole match -_-" I'm nice. I just say hey if you didn't dis connect ( because their so many and then they want to rematch you again) and if that makes you angry then that's the proof.

Well, I guess there's many ways you can take asking someone to flee twice. Only cus the game dced right after your Ninjask fainted and after what you said. I wasn't trying to be rude.

Mines was an honest accident we already battled twice before, it's strange how you come here and try to get someone in trouble because your mad. You already dis connected, what more did you want? I could've just fled for the Suicune and problem solved. And your telling me it's just a game and to stop crying?
We all know you wouldn't have done that.You didn't tell me about the ability,and that's that. Get over it.I had a good reason to DC.Don't blame me for your mistake.

We all know you wouldn't have done that.You didn't tell me about the ability,and that's that. Get over it.I had a good reason to DC.Don't blame me for your mistake.
I'll flee now -_-" I'm already on and we don't even have to battle ever again if you like. O(._.)O And, I didn't mind as much you dis connecting over trying to get someone ban, which is why I tried to explain to you what happened X_X

I was battling PokeStar101 and i was winning(4-2). And he disconnnected!!! This is the second time that happens when i battle him.

Username of alleged disconnector / hacker:Pokemase kid
Link to user profile:Pokemase kid
Friend Code:1077 8595 2816 (BW)
(Hack accusations only) Battle Video Number:

Describe the situation when the user disconnected / used a hacked Pokemon: He put 3 of my pokemon to sleep all at once, he then chose to say im a "Hacker" because my gallade has the Justified ability (keep in mind, i've ticked the " Unrealeased "dw box) then he chose to disconnect after countinously calling me a hacker. He dced excatly when his last pokemon was on red hp and it was 4:1. GG to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)