Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

I'm not sure what you mean? I obtained the Ho-Oh through RNG abuse in Dream Radar, transferred it over to XY, cloned it, and stored the extra copies in bank.

I don't need anything in return for it, as long as if you trade it to someone else you let them know you got it from me. What's your FC? You should put it in your signature if you're going to be trading here (you can do it through the drop down menu that pops up when you hover over your username at the top).
Sure my fc us 2938 9356 7956 what about that yamask tho?edit I am online and thanks for what you are doing

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sure my fc us 2938 9356 7956 what about that yamask tho?edit I am online and thanks for what you are doing
I don't have any extra copies available of the Yamask at the moment, sorry. If you're serious about trading here though, you should look into TSV hatching. You could breed yourself a shiny Yamask that's pretty close to the one I have if you can get someone to trade you a HP Fighting Trick Room Ditto. Heading online with Ho-Oh.

I don't have any extra copies available of the Yamask at the moment, sorry. If you're serious about trading here though, you should look into TSV hatching. You could breed yourself a shiny Yamask that's pretty close to the one I have if you can get someone to trade you a HP Fighting Trick Room Ditto. Heading online with Ho-Oh.
Damn you got so many good pokes and that multi scale lugia rocks.Thanks btw

Tatertot

Damn you got so many good pokes and that multi scale lugia rocks.Thanks btw
Thanks! I started here about a year and a half ago with about 10 breedables, you can build a pretty nice collection if you work at it for a little while. Best of luck with your trades!

Thanks! I started here about a year and a half ago with about 10 breedables, you can build a pretty nice collection if you work at it for a little while. Best of luck with your trades!
Thanks .I hope we could do some more trades in the future.

Fain

Banned deucer.
Hello, I'm not sure if you do this at all, but I'm curios if you have any extra copies of Pokemon that people haven't shown must interest in and could give to me for free. I know I'm asking for a lot, but if you're willing to help me out that be great. If not then it's totally cool.

Tatertot

Hello, I'm not sure if you do this at all, but I'm curios if you have any extra copies of Pokemon that people haven't shown must interest in and could give to me for free. I know I'm asking for a lot, but if you're willing to help me out that be great. If not then it's totally cool.
Hi, sorry but this really isn't a giveaway thread. I suggest you check out the giveaway sub-forum and see what people are giving away there.

Hi! I might be interested in trading those three for one of each of your RNG'd Creation Trio, but I noticed they have EVs. Are any of them touched with Pokerus, and if so, which ones?
Hi!
no, none of my own pokemon have pokerus (I don't like it either). And if EVs really are bothering you, I can reset them with berries... Let me know. Also, which are the natures you would be interested in?
Thanks!

Tatertot

Hi!
no, none of my own pokemon have pokerus (I don't like it either). And if EVs really are bothering you, I can reset them with berries... Let me know. Also, which are the natures you would be interested in?
Thanks!
Great! I'm actually interested in yours because the Creation Dialga and Palkia that I have are infected with Pokerus, lol. Modest Dialga, Timid Palkia, and Calm Giratina then please. If you could reset the EVs that would be awesome, but I also have berries to do it if you're running low.

I'm available starting in 6 hours, when works for you?

Great! I'm actually interested in yours because the Creation Dialga and Palkia that I have are infected with Pokerus, lol. Modest Dialga, Timid Palkia, and Calm Giratina then please. If you could reset the EVs that would be awesome, but I also have berries to do it if you're running low.

I'm available starting in 6 hours, when works for you?
Cool! I am basically available almost everyday from 7 p.m to 11 p.m GMT + 2 (this message was sent at 9:55 p.m). If we can't meet during week, can we do it on saturday? This should make it more easier.

As for EVs, I'll see what I have and reset accordingly (I'll let you know).

Tatertot

Cool! I am basically available almost everyday from 7 p.m to 11 p.m GMT + 2 (this message was sent at 9:55 p.m). If we can't meet during week, can we do it on saturday? This should make it more easier.

As for EVs, I'll see what I have and reset accordingly (I'll let you know).
I should be available tomorrow during that time :) just let me know when you're on and I'll do my best. If that doesn't work, the weekend is also fine.
Hey Tatertot thanks for the CMT. For Uxie and Entei, could I have the Mewtwo and Lanodrus please?
Works for me! You mean the SRd Gen VI Landorus, right?

Hi, Could you CMT for you event Darkrai? I probably don't have any thing you want but I'm willing to do a lot of breeding projects for it.

Tatertot

Hi, Could you CMT for you event Darkrai? I probably don't have any thing you want but I'm willing to do a lot of breeding projects for it.
Hi, sorry I didn't see anything, I'm not really looking for any breedables at the moment.

Tatertot

UPDATE: PIKA PIKA
With the Pikachu Cup upcoming, I thought I'd do a little half-giveaway of sorts to help people with team building. Need something of mine for the cup? Take it. It's yours for anything you care to give me (or free if you don't want to give anything at all!). I should be adding a few more things over the next few days, like a Jolly Pichu and Jolly Emolga. I'm also probably up for breeding a few more things, so let me know if there's something you need and I can try and get it TSV hatched in the next few days. Happy battling!

#081 Magnemite
Nature: Modest
Ability: Magnet Pull
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: None available
OT: Tate 12036

#170 Chinchou
Nature: Calm
Ability: Volt Absorb
IVs: 31/20/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Mist, Psybeam, Amnesia, Brine
OT: Orei 11418

#172 Pichu
Ability: Static
IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Charm, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Volt Tackle
OT: Alex 29076

#172 Pichu
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Lightning Rod
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Thunder Punch, Wish, Fake Out
OT: Bav 63811

#179 Mareep
IVs: 31/03/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Take Down, Eerie Impulse, Agility, Electric Terrain
OT: Thalia 10026

#239 Elekid
IVs: 31/31/31/12/31/31
Egg Moves: Cross Chop, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
OT: Yuki 61158

#309 Electrike
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/12/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Electro Ball, Eerie Impulse, Flame Burst, Uproar
OT: Kyle 22246

#403 Shinx
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/31
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
OT: Joshua 47422

#417 Pachirisu
Nature: Impish
Egg Moves: Fake Tears, Iron Tail, Follow Me, Flail
OT: Calder 26355

#479 Rotom
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
OT: Chalo 50952

#479 Rotom
IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31
OT: ThndrJudge 14704

#587 Emolga
Ability: Motor Drive
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Covet, Charm, Shock Wave, Air Slash
OT: Arietta 13508

#587 Emolga
IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
Egg Moves: Shock Wave, Baton Pass, Air Slash, Ion Deluge
OT: Y 18654

#602 Tynamo
IVs: 31/31/31/25/31/31
OT: Nick 01257

#694 Helioptile
Ability: Dry Skin
IVs: 31/02/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Glare, Agility, Camouflage, Electric Terrain
OT: Alex 56205

Last edited:
UPDATE: PIKA PIKA
With the Pikachu Cup upcoming, I thought I'd do a little half-giveaway of sorts to help people with team building. Need something of mine for the cup? Take it. It's yours for anything you care to give me (or free if you don't want to give anything at all!). I should be adding a few more things over the next few days, like a Jolly Pichu and Jolly Emolga. I'm also probably up for breeding a few more things, so let me know if there's something you need and I can try and get it TSV hatched in the next few days. Happy battling!

#081 Magnemite
Ability: Magnet Pull
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
OT: Tate 12036

#170 Chinchou
Nature: Calm
IVs: 31/20/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Mist, Psybeam, Amnesia, Brine
OT: Orei 11418

#172 Pichu
IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Charm, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Volt Tackle
OT: Alex 29076

#179 Mareep
IVs: 31/03/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Take Down, Eerie Impulse, Agility, Electric Terrain
OT: Thalia 10026

#239 Elekid
Egg Moves: Cross Chop, Dynamic Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch
OT: Yuki 61158

#309 Electrike
IVs: 31/12/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Electro Ball, Eerie Impulse, Flame Burst, Uproar
OT: Kyle 22246

#403 Shinx
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/31
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang
OT: Joshua 47422

#417 Pachirisu
Nature: Impish
Egg Moves: Fake Tears, Iron Tail, Follow Me, Flail
OT: Calder 26355

#479 Rotom
Nature: Bold
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
OT: Chalo 50952

#479 Rotom
IVs: 31/28/31/31/31/31
OT: ThndrJudge 14704

#587 Emolga
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Covet, Charm, Shock Wave, Air Slash
OT: Arietta 13508

#602 Tynamo
IVs: 31/31/31/25/31/31
OT: Nick 01257

#694 Helioptile
Ability: Dry Skin
IVs: 31/02/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Glare, Agility, Camouflage, Electric Terrain
OT: Alex 56205
Are the things u r willing to breed onky electric type mons? And are they also redistributable? How many can we take?

Fain

Banned deucer.
I could use a few of those mons for the Cup, that'd be great.

At first I wasn't going to do it at all mainly because of the lack of Pokemon I had.

Could I get the following:
-Pichu
-Mareep
-Electrike
-Pachirisu
-Rotom (Bold)

I'm not sure if we have to direct trade for this, but it seems that would be the best way.

If yes, my FC is in my signature.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Tatertot

Could you CMT for that level 70 UT Mewto, Regenerator Ho-Oh and Multiscale Lugia? :)
How about those 3 for Registeel, Landorus, and Kyurem?
I could use a few of those mons for the Cup, that'd be great.

At first I wasn't going to do it at all mainly because of the lack of Pokemon I had.

Could I get the following:
-Pichu
-Mareep
-Electrike
-Pachirisu
-Rotom (Bold)

I'm not sure if we have to direct trade for this, but it seems that would be the best way.

If yes, my FC is in my signature.

Thanks in advance.
I was sort of imagining people just taking one or two to fill out their teams, but if you absolutely need all of those for your team then I guess that's ok.

Fain

Banned deucer.
How about those 3 for Registeel, Landorus, and Kyurem?

I was sort of imagining people just taking one or two to fill out their teams, but if you absolutely need all of those for your team then I guess that's ok.
Yea sorry haha.
I have all my fodder Pokemon ready. Can we direct trade?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)