Pet Mod SylveMons (Discussion Phase)

Teleport Gallade gonna hurt, but I think Teleport [Mega] Medicham would be a blast. Oh and Mega Mewtwo and Metagross, especially if it makes contact.

I think Time Warp for Beheyem would be pretty damn good. Aliens have that wierd spacetime shit going on, and its 40 speed becomes an advantage. Musharna with 29 speed would be even better at it and its sleep based distortion.

To me, distribution's most important attribute is added value to the Pokemon that get it, and the ability to shoot up their tier viability.

Teleport [Mega] Medicham
Oh god please no! If we give this to Medicham it might be able to even break past Mew with hazard support which is for sure a bad thing
I think Time Warp for Beheyem would be pretty damn good. Aliens have that wierd spacetime shit going on, and its 40 speed becomes an advantage.
I agree with this though, I always wanted Beheeyem to be good and I think this is just the perfect ability!

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Time Warp Teleport Musharna would be interesting, a defensive Trick Room pivot would be great for this archetype

Musharna is associated with dreams and time can appear distorted in dreams, right? Maybe even Cresselia if we decided to go with this logic (Darkrai probably doesn't need Time Warp though).

Musharna is associated with dreams and time can appear distorted in dreams, right? Maybe even Cresselia if we decided to go with this logic (Darkrai probably doesn't need Time Warp though).
not only is it associated with dreams but one of its abilities is forewarn

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
The thing is that'll outclass Musharna as a Time Warp user, why would I use Musharna if Cresselia can do it better thanks to its bulk?

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
Neither of them needs Sp. Atk considering the idea would be act as a defensive Trick Room pivot

I guess the only way to differenciate them is making Musharna learns Teleport but no Cresselia, so it has a move to switch around, and Cresselia could act as a mid-game setter with Lunar Dance... Idk, just tossing some ideas

What exactly are the moves effected by Knight's Blade? Would Air Cutter and Air Slash count or only physical moves?

I'm thinking:

Scratch, Slash, Cut, Razor Wind, Razor Leaf, Leaf Blade, Petal Blizzard?, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, X-Scissor, Iron Tail?, Metal Claw, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Aerial Ace?, Shadow Claw, Sacred/Secret Sword, Cross Poison, Poison Tail?, Steel Wing?, Dragon Claw.

Not sure about other moves. Those seem the most cuttiest, even the tails (such as Poison tail coming from Seviper)

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I'd say Scratch, Slash, Cut, Razor Wind, Razor Leaf, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, X-Scissor, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Sacred/Secret Sword, Cross Poison, Razor Shell. The ones it seems like you could use with a sword.

I'd say Scratch, Slash, Cut, Razor Wind, Razor Leaf, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Fury Cutter, X-Scissor, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Sacred/Secret Sword, Cross Poison, Razor Shell. The ones it seems like you could use with a sword.
What about Psycho Cut? Also, if you include Scratch, I think you should also include other clawing attacks too, since I don't think Chimchar is pulling out a sword at level 5 :P Otherwise, I think clawing attacks should be left out of Knight's Blade's boost.

EDIT: Also also, Precipice Blades literally has it in the name but obviously should be left out too because it's not about actual swords.

I'd leave out scratch, but otherwise agree with this.

EDIT: Psycho Cut makes sense.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
What about Psycho Cut? Also, if you include Scratch, I think you should also include other clawing attacks too, since I don't think Chimchar is pulling out a sword at level 5 :P Otherwise, I think clawing attacks should be left out of Knight's Blade's boost.

EDIT: Also also, Precipice Blades literally has it in the name but obviously should be left out too because it's not about actual swords.
I forgot to remove Scratch. And yh, Psycho Cut as well should be there.

I detailed the moves boosted by Knight's Blade in my original post, and
Name: Knight's Blade
Existing Ability?: No
Effect: Boosts the power of sword, cut, slash, and blade moves by 1.5x (List: Psycho Cut, Cut, Slash, Night Slash, Solar Blade, Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Cross Poison, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Fury Cutter, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword)
Also, I want to add Razor Shell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)