SV Subzero Used Teal Mask Tournament [GRAND FINALS] WON BY SLEID

1705894313771.png

Illus. Jiro Sasumo for the TCG set Sword & Shield - Silver Tempest

Welcome to the grand finals of the SV SU Teal Mask Tournament! Congrats to both players for making it this far, and good luck to both!

The usage stats determining the tierlist are here. The tierlist has not changed since the last round, but Quick Claw has been banned by SV NU and sleep moves have been banned by SV OU, so they will not be permitted for this round. Any additional changes to the tier during this round will be ignored.

Reach out to me or join the SU discord if you are interested in additional resources, including a custom server with builder, challenge, ladder, and roomtour support for SV SU The challenge code doubles as a list of unavailable Pokemon.

Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SV SU (Generation 9) tournament - here is a list of relevant/legal Pokemon in the tier.
  • Matches are to be played on PS! While I recognize that there is a custom server with support for SU and that some PS challenge replays are unavailable, this tournament was organized for play through Smogon.
  • All rounds will be a best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Replays will be required for ALL rounds!
  • The tournament will have rounds lasting 1 week each

Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same Pokedex number on their team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.

Matchups:
BloodAce vs sleid

/challenge gen9zu @@@ -Ampharos, -Arbok, -Camerupt, -Carbink, -Combusken, -Dachsbun, -Dugtrio, -Duosion, -Dusknoir, -Electabuzz, -Flapple, -Frogadier, -Gabite, -Golduck, -Golem, -Golem-Alola, -Grumpig, -Haunter, -Heat Rock, -Honchkrow, -Houndoom, -Indeedee-F, -Klawf, -Krokorok, -Leafeon, -Ludicolo, -Magmar, -Metang, -Misdreavus, -Monferno, -Naclstack, -Noctowl, -Quaxwell, -Raboot, -Sableye, -Sawsbuck, -Servine, -Sneasel, -Squawkabilly, -Stonjourner, -Swalot, -Tauros-Paldea-Combat, -Thwackey, -Tinkatuff, -Vespiquen, -Victreebel, -Vigoroth, -Vullaby, -Wartortle, -Whiscash

Use the challenge code when playing your game as to minimize bringing an illegal Pokemon. Bringing an illegal Pokemon can lead to an automatic game loss.

You have until 8:00PM GMT-8 January 28th 2024 to get your matches done and posted! Schedule early and schedule publicly. Replays are mandatory. I understand that this round may run longer than expected due to the potential bracket reset, so please message me if you think you will need an extension!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)