Survivor SURVIVOR III: Hoenn - won by HeaLnDeaL

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Alright everyone. The votes are in. Once the votes are read, the person voted out will be asked to leave tribal council immediately.
Here's the votes.

First vote:
Hilomilo

Second vote:
Hilomilo

Third vote:
PD

Fourth vote:
PD

Fifth vote:
Hilomilo

Sixth vote:
Hilomilo

Seventh vote:
PD

Eighth vote:
PD

Ninth vote:
Hilomilo

Tenth vote:
Hilomilo

Eleventh vote:
PD

Twelfth vote:
PD

Thirteenth vote:
Hilomilo

Fourteenth vote:
PD

Theres a TIE! A revote will be held and you may only vote for either Hilomilo or PD.

sam forgot to mention that both PD and Hilomilo CANNOT vote in this tiebreaker. Should you be unable to come to a majority decision, the eliminated contestant will be decided RANDOMLY.
48 hours to get your votes in!

I have the votes. Should we have another tie, you must unanimously decide on someone to eliminate, or the both Hilo and PD will become immune (along with the immunity winner, Pidge) and the eliminated contestant will be decided randomly. Here are the votes.

First vote:
PD

Second vote:
Hilomilo

Third vote:
Hilomilo

Fourth vote:
PD

Fifth vote:
Hilomilo

Sixth vote:
PD

Seventh vote:
PD

Eighth vote:
Hilomilo

Ninth vote:
Hilomilo

Tenth vote:
Hilomilo

18th person voted off and the first member of the jury:
Hilomilo

Hilomilo, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

From here on out, a new mechanic will be introduced; that's the jury. At the final tribal council, you will plead your case to the jury - people who you have all voted out to make it to the end - and they will decide who they would like to be the winner of Survivor III: Hoenn. That means that even if you're voted out, you can still have an impact on the game.

In addition, the jury will never be able to interact with people still in the game, and will only see what happens at tribal council. As such, we will be moving all challenges to a new tribal PM each time.

I'll be posting your next challenge shortly.

Last edited:
Tribal Council
Everyone, take a look at the jury. Hilomilo, who was voted out at the last tribal council, is here. He will be watching what goes on at tribal but will be unable to communicate with anyone left in the game. PD has won immunity. You cannot vote for him.
You have 48 hours to get your votes in (until the end of the 30th). Please try to get them in before that, though.

I've got the votes. Once they're read, the person voted out will be asked to leave tribal council immediately.

First vote:
DeathByWobbuffet

Second vote:
Da Letter El

Third vote:
DeathByWobbuffet

Fourth vote:
DeathByWobbuffet

Fifth vote:
Da Letter El

Sixth vote:
DeathByWobbuffet

Seventh vote:
Da Letter El

Eighth vote:
Da Letter El

4 votes DBW, 4 votes DLE.

Ninth vote:
Da Letter El

Tenth vote:
Da Letter El

Eleventh vote and the second member of the jury:
Da Letter El

DLE, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

Now that's a blindside... Your next challenge will be going up shortly.

Tribal Council
Everyone, please welcome the jury. Hilomilo, and Da Letter El, who was voted out of the last tribal council, are here to watch the events of this tribal. Blazade has won immunity, and cannot receive votes. For the rest of you, one will be leaving tonight. Please send in your votes within ~48 hours (end of the 4th, PST).

yeah, the jury isnt supposed to see the challenges. if you want i can invite you to the challenge threads, as long as you don't communicate with either the jurors or the contestants itg

It's time to read the votes. You all know the drill.

First vote:
PD

Second vote:
Haruno

Third vote:
PD

Fourth vote:
Haruno

Fifth vote:
PD

Sixth vote:
Haruno

Three votes PD, Three votes Haruno

Seventh vote:
PD

Eighth vote:
Haruno

Four PD, Four Haruno.

Ninth vote:
Haruno

Tenth vote:
PD

Five votes PD, Five votes Haruno

Eleventh vote:
PD

Twelfth vote and the third member of the Survivor III jury:
PD

PD, the tribe has spoken. It's time for you to go.

I'll be honest, even I didn't see that one coming. Next challenge will be posted shortly. any non-jury members who want to spectate, let me or a cohost know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)