Super Staff Bros: Other Metagames Edition!

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Chuun I don't mind as long as I don't have the useless outrage without a mega stone to evolve with.

(And theorymon seems to do that anyway. If it's not that it's Aerial Ace so eh, keep it anyway I guess)

EV

Banned deucer.
K I'm asserting myself and posting a few ideas to keep this moving along.

+Zodiax @ Medichamite
Ability: Cheerleader (Grants a free Bulk Up upon entry)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Fake Out
- Protean Shake (Normal Type - 100 BP - 100 Acc - 10 PP, Physical Deals every type damage simultaneously. If a target is immune to a type, that type is removed from the damage calculation.)

Zodiax may not be super common in the room but he does pop in from time to time to harass me and stir up trouble. As an irl cheerleader, his custom ability just makes sense. Also, as the RO of Health & Fitness he's busy chugging protein shakes, and that power is reflected in his custom move.

Intro: "fuck Eevee"
Outro: "nerd"

+Other Metagames @ Eviolite
Ability: ^Daily (tells the daily tour)
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 SDef
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Daily Move (Normal Type - - BP - 100 Acc - 10 PP, Status +1 priority Depending on the daily tour it activates a special effect: Hidden Type - Adds Ghost to its typing and learns Shadow Ball. BH/CH - Gains the ability Magic Bounce and learns Metal Burst. 1v1 - Gains the ability Analytic and learns Tri-Attack. Tier Shift - Gains +5 to stats (?) and learns Toxic. Inverse Battle - Inverts weaknesses/resistances and learns Thunder Wave. AAA - Gains the ability Poison Heal and Toxics itself. STABmons - Gains the ability Download and learns Boomburst.)

Intro: "^Scouting [shows message]"
Outro: "^Forfeit [shows message]"

+TheBurgerKing99
(We should probably community build this)

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Chuun I don't mind as long as I don't have the useless outrage without a mega stone to evolve with.

(And theorymon seems to do that anyway. If it's not that it's Aerial Ace so eh, keep it anyway I guess)
Well I can just give you Dragon typing over Flying instead, or just add Dragon typing, or just change it to Earthquake

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

+TheBurgerKing99 (Slaking) @ Burger (Berry like item. The user eats this every time they use Big Whopper and it regenerates back after 1 turn)
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Body Slam
- Heal Order
- Defend Order
- Big Whopper: Normal Type 120 BP - 100 Acc - 64 PP, Special The user eats a burger (berry) with the effect of the user regenerating 25% of their health and then uses Belch. Belch changes into a normal type move with 120 power, 100% accuracy, and 64 PP. It's also a sound move that goes through Substitute. The burger (berry) automatically comes back after one turn. The opponent has a 10% chance of becoming poisoned.

I might need help on the entry and exit messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: DEG

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy

(I'm on mob and can't seem to link the right pic)

+Other Metagames (Snivy) @ Eviolite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Taunt
- Calm Mind or ^Forfeit
- Baton Pass
- Glare

^Forfeit - causes the current used to either a) be unable to make a move till it switches out. It gets 1 bp so it counts as an attacking move. b) move that causes the opponent to stop attacking for the rest of the game, but can only be used once. Or just a reverse destiny bond where both faint but doesn't have to be attacked/ohko'd to do so)

My reasoning for Snivy and such an odd set is that ^8ball is always snarky whenever you ask him something as opposed to boTTT which is stoic. So who's more snarky than Smugleaf?

+TheBurgerKing99 (Carbink) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock / Power Gem
+ Stat Switch (Switches the target's highest base stat(s) and lowest base stat(s). HP, if involved in the switch, is calculated using %.)

Has 150/150/50/150/50/150 base stats now!

Intro message:
Better not lose on this alt (Said by the alt "Stat Switch")
Faint message:
I'm going to go cry in a corner now

So TBK was known for being really good at Stat Switch when it was OMotM, triple peaking the ladder. I forget who first thought of using Carbink, but he used it a lot on the ladder and in tours. This set is meant to be a tribute to one of Stat Switch's biggest threats. Stat Switch (the move) lets you spread the effect to your opponents, potentially messing them up. I also couldn't think of a move that better fit him and his theme.

Pikachuun

Since there are no objections to Zodiax, but people were interested in posting 1 alternative to Other Metagames + TBK, I'll open voting for those two and add Zodiax once the voting is complete.

You get the drill by now, right? You can vote for either 1 or both if you so desire. Don't vote for your own submission that's cheating

TheBurgerKing99 [If he votes the vote counts for double the burgers]:
Ransei: 1 Burger
AnybodyAgrees: 1 Burger

Other Metagames [If it votes the vote is automatically accepted]:
Eevee General: 1 Submission
SpartanMalice: 0 Submissions

Pikachuun

Also by the request of absolutely nobody I'm going to actually work on the comprehensive movedex now. You may find it in the second post, along with a key so that way you don't get confused, even though it should be simple to understand. At the moment, I have the admins/room owners and leader done, and will update this post as more gets done.

UPDATE: Added Moderators.

アップデート: Added Drivers (and xfix since I forgot about him). Now you can be even more confused at what the moonspeak moves do!

Last edited:

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
#Eevee General: Evo Beam [Swift] | ??? Type | ??? | ??? BP | 100% Accuracy | 32 PP | ±0 Priority | Target: Foe | Hits 9 times. Power is 22 for the first hit, 26 for the sixth hit, 44 for the second, third, seventh, and ninth hits, and 52 for the fourth and fifth hits. Typing is Normal for the first hit, Water for the second hit, Electric for the third hit, Fire for the fourth hit, Psychic for the fifth hit, Dark for the sixth hit, Grass for the seventh hit, Ice for the eighth hit, and Fairy for the ninth hit. Category is Physical for the first, fourth, sixth, and seventh hits, and Special for the second, third, fifth, eighth, and ninth hits. The second hit has a 20% chance to lower the opponent's Speed by 1 stage, the third hit has a 20% chance to paralyze the opponent, the fourth hit has a 10% chance to burn the opponent, the fifth hit has a 10% chance lower the opponent's Special Defense by 1 stage, the sixth hit has a 30% chance to cause the opponent to flinch, the seventh hit has a 20% chance to cause the opponent to fall asleep, the eighth hit has a 10% chance to freeze the opponent, and the ninth hit has a 20% chance to lower the opponent's Special Attack by 1 stage. Ignores the target's Substitute, immunities, and ability.

How complex can you get O_O

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Oh I can get very complex if you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As much as Javascript and my sanity will allow for without crashing
Imo make it randomly select a number between 1 and 150 with the 26-74 range being weighted more heavily for the base power and become any type randomly with a random effect (like flinch, freeze, para, burn, toxic, etc.) and a chance to have that effect selected randomly from the range of 10%-40%, hitting a random number of times between 2 and 9 or not complex enough :^)

Pikachuun

Imo make it randomly select a number between 1 and 150 with the 26-74 range being weighted more heavily for the base power and become any type randomly with a random effect (like flinch, freeze, para, burn, toxic, etc.) and a chance to have that effect selected randomly from the range of 10%-40%, hitting a random number of times between 2 and 9.
That would kinda break the theme though; if you look closely at the base powers and effects you'll actually notice that it's pretty much a direct relationship to the Eeveelution's corresponding attacking stats [2/5 times said stat] as well as moves that they can use [outside of sleep but grass = sleep sooooo]. Maybe some other time on another user...

+Lucina09: Anime Girl [Play Rough] | Fairy Type | -- BP | 100 Accuracy | 10 PP | ±0 Priority | Target: Foe
Raises user's Attack and Speed by 1 stage. Has 80 BP the first three times it's used during the match. All subsequent uses have 100 BP.

+aesf: Assist [Assist] | Ground Type | 60 BP | 100 Accuracy | 20 PP | ±0 Priority | Target: User
Hits all foes for physical damage. Smacks Down all foes hit by the move. Ignores immunities(but not Wonder Guard). If a target is part Flying type, they will be hit for neutral damage if they are not under the effects of Smack Down or Gravity. Despite dealing direct damage, this is a status move, and as such is given priority by Prankster and prevented from use by Taunt. If the user is transformed, then a random move will be called from among the user's teammates instead of the physical ground move.

%xfix: Super Glitch [Metronome] | ??? Type | -- BP | -- Accuracy | 10 PP | ±0 Priority | Target: User
Calls 2-5 random moves out of all the possible moves in the game, bar Metronome. Every time a move is called, PP is depleted by 0.2 instead of depleting by 1 each time the move is used. Has a 1/777 chance of the following happening every time a move is called: The target will lose an amount of HP between 42% and 96% of its maximum, the user will lose an amount of HP between 24% and 48% of its maximum, both the user and the target will become burned(regardless of typing), and the target has a 1/3 chance each of being inflicted with one of the following statuses: Confusion, Flinching, Attraction, +2 critical hit rate, Identification, and Heal Block.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
#Eevee General: Evo Beam [Swift] | ??? Type | ??? | ??? BP | 100% Accuracy | 32 PP | ±0 Priority | Target: Foe | Hits 9 times. Power is 22 for the first hit, 26 for the sixth hit, 44 for the second, third, seventh, and ninth hits, and 52 for the fourth and fifth hits. Typing is Normal for the first hit, Water for the second hit, Electric for the third hit, Fire for the fourth hit, Psychic for the fifth hit, Dark for the sixth hit, Grass for the seventh hit, Ice for the eighth hit, and Fairy for the ninth hit. Category is Physical for the first, fourth, sixth, and seventh hits, and Special for the second, third, fifth, eighth, and ninth hits. The second hit has a 20% chance to lower the opponent's Speed by 1 stage, the third hit has a 20% chance to paralyze the opponent, the fourth hit has a 10% chance to burn the opponent, the fifth hit has a 10% chance lower the opponent's Special Defense by 1 stage, the sixth hit has a 30% chance to cause the opponent to flinch, the seventh hit has a 20% chance to cause the opponent to fall asleep, the eighth hit has a 10% chance to freeze the opponent, and the ninth hit has a 20% chance to lower the opponent's Special Attack by 1 stage. Ignores the target's Substitute, immunities, and ability.

How complex can you get O_O
Hey I'm a complex guy what can I say.

Pikachuun

Can my alt changing have benefit to the users?
making them cri is too much of a pain
No, you're too proud of being an innovamania clone.

Really, the reason why Ascension gives buffs is that Mega-Ray is such a good Pokemon, and it also just so happens to have a good moveset, so without the buffs and self-destruct timer there is no reason to click Ascension. +Ransei's just an innovamania clone, and while he may be quite useful for PP stalling, he has pretty much no use outside of that. @Uselesscrab is completely useless unless you're saccing him and can very rarely take even a single hit, which is why I gave him an auto-wincond.

Last edited:
No, you're too proud of being an innovamania clone.

Really, the reason why Ascension gives buffs is that Mega-Ray is such a good Pokemon, and it also just so happens to have a good moveset, so without the buffs and self-destruct timer there is no reason to click Ascension. +Ransei's just an innovamania clone, and while he may be quite useful for PP stalling, he has pretty much no use outside of that. @Uselesscrab is completely useless unless you're saccing him and can very rarely take even a single hit, which is why I gave him an auto-wincond.
You'd be surprised at how easily he can fulfill his wincon. Send in on something that can't touch him, like Adrian, and then Splash? on the switch and again when taking a single hit, which you can usually take.

Pikachuun

You'd be surprised at how easily he can fulfill his wincon. Send in on something that can't touch him, like Adrian, and then Splash? on the switch and again when taking a single hit, which you can usually take.
With -6 in every stat you're going to have a hard time taking a single hit from anything that actually invests in an offensive stat. Even resisted hits OHKO him from these. The one exception is TI's primordial fury due to how it ignores stat modifiers, which he can actually take a hit from.

Pikachuun

Double-posting to let everyone know that the comprehensive movedex is officially completed; the link will be added to the start-up message when voting is complete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)