Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Well thank god haha. Lets just hope this is the last patch... Bayo was pretty much the only character who needed to be altered and I don't want to have to keep worrying about the potential threat of massive changes.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Looks like ZeRo's going to be able to go to goml now that zinoto can't go. Will two patches, two new characters, and some sheik nerfs be enough for everyone else to overtake him?

Looks like ZeRo's going to be able to go to goml now that zinoto can't go. Will two patches, two new characters, and some sheik nerfs be enough for everyone else to overtake him?
"conveniently" right after Bayonetta gets nerfed to hell. scarflard should have just stayed out forever.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Do you even NEED the middle finger of your left hand to play??
Not really, but he said that he uses that finger to shield, and it takes some serious time and effort to undo years of muscle memory. (probably more time than just waiting for that finger to heal)

Anyone here have personal experience against a Duck Hunt that knows all the Can setups? Had some real trouble with one at a local, I main Mario/Cloud but I might try out Rosa or Pit just to snuff out the projectile spam. Character board for DH is dead unfortunately :/

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone here have personal experience against a Duck Hunt that knows all the Can setups? Had some real trouble with one at a local, I main Mario/Cloud but I might try out Rosa or Pit just to snuff out the projectile spam. Character board for DH is dead unfortunately :/
Not me personally. However I know for some reason Japan has Duck Hunt players that get Top 8 a lot, even over people like Abadango, Komorikiri, etc. at like the Umebura tournaments. There has to be videos somewhere that you can watch, either on Shi-G gaming's YouTube channel or Twitch archive. Maybe that'll help? But yeah I'm not surprised the character board is dead, I can't really think of any good DH players off the top of my head. Like what's even weirder is that every time I see a Japan Duck Hunt get Top 8 it's always a different one. Two American ones I can think of are Dunnobro and Guy, though I don't know how much either of them play the character anymore, they may have switched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)