Spinoff Spotlight: Pokémon Conquest

Samurott with Motochika with rally. is broken beyond compare and I played this as a young girl and I LOVE IT. so much so I went on to 100% the game and let me tell you its worth the grind if you love the game and spoilers to the plot and if you don't want to be spoiled stop reading. The true ending is amazing. the endgame really puts your brain to work.. for me at least sometimes, I had to reset because Kenshin and screw him. But I love its characters and the writing is pretty good for a game made in 2012. I remember loving Songs and FYI greenleaf and fountaine had banger themes. The thing I loved the most was the battling and linking(catching) my best pokemon to the protag. and let me tell you as a kid oichi being nobunaga's sister was surprising to me as a kid XD. The only bad thing about this game is Kenshin because fuck him He screws me over, and getting the three kids's perfect links and evolving them. And some of the battle gimmicks got me real good lol. I've grown to love the title and I hope they make a remake, that will never come :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)